Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12130420 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #73695 on: January 10, 2019, 09:34:15 AM »
And an update from the Pahrump scene to elaborate on Spookcat's observation the music had changed; In the last hour or so we have heard:
Armand Amar; tulku – A Distant Realm 9Pv
Krishna Das; Tulku – Shanty Puja 9Pw
Gina Sala, Sita Jamieson; Tulku Durga 9Py
Tulku – Ayahausca Wind 9PL
Peaceful Aum nam Shivaya Mantra 9T9  (*popularly the Hershey Bar song*)

I would caution to call this or think of this as a sign of life as if HW is DJ'ing. These could be set on a randomized player that biases the Hershey song to be the default. While the playing of Danzig's Black Aria the other night is something that is distinctly a Heather selection, this piece could have well been loaded into the system in October or November. The server playing all of these might not even be in Pahrump.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #73696 on: January 10, 2019, 09:58:05 AM »
On another note, perhaps I missed it, but how do we know Miller is ok this morning? Thanks.

He posted

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #73697 on: January 10, 2019, 09:59:55 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73698 on: January 10, 2019, 10:05:35 AM »
Thank you @DynamoHum ! He is out of the hospital and home now!

Oh Bobs, I'm so glad to hear this! May the rest of his life be much easier than his entrance was! <g> +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73699 on: January 10, 2019, 10:06:54 AM »
Sounds awesome and very fancy! :D

I hope so! <g> +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73700 on: January 10, 2019, 10:10:53 AM »
This is not Miller’s first chicken little flirtation. He has done it several times in relation to Heather/Art.

In my experience someone suicidal does not find time in their schedule to announce their intentions.

My nephew didn't... he just did it quietly.  :'(

I like that there's no moderation, but I, too, am feeling like this has become the Miller thread due to his dysfunctional antics. I hope we move on from giving him the juice to keep going at it by responding to him soon.

I am not heartless in any way about him, in fact I am actually quite distressed about his situation. But in reality I don't know him, don't want to know him personally, and there is absolutely nothing to be done to help him. It has to come from him. Until then, I'd prefer to focus on other topics and on all the other good folks here.  :)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #73701 on: January 10, 2019, 10:13:40 AM »
Here is a diagram that will make clearer the tech side of TKON's stream.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73702 on: January 10, 2019, 10:14:54 AM »
I picture pastel bell bottoms. Stay away from polyester. You’ll thank me later.

I was thinking maybe bell bottoms... if I can find them! And definitely yes on the polyester, it is never wise to wear polyester when singing, dancing, and playing guitar for a whole show...  Thanks, @GravitySucks  ;D ;D ;D

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #73703 on: January 10, 2019, 10:15:26 AM »
I get that. I completely understand how frustrated people (including me) can get. I also understand that male people and female people communicate differently, as is evidenced by the need to bleach tables. There is also an internet factor, he says and acts some ways and sees it as "the internet, it is what you do" but when not everyone is doing that, there is upset over the words.
I whatif. And what goes through my head is whatifs. What if we found out today that someone we interact with here committed suicide? I try to be mindful in advance and if something like that were to occur, I would likely have no regrets about my actions and words. It is all rather complex for such a simple thing of typing here and trying to have fun.

Yeah. I am really rather tired of the whole alpha/beta male thing. Can we move on from this?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73704 on: January 10, 2019, 10:17:13 AM »
Heater is still pissed that he called the Sheriff, he’ll get a special shout out if she ever comes back.

...if he actually did. There were so many versions and elaborations of that story from him I suspect the entire story. Just sayin'.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73705 on: January 10, 2019, 10:19:09 AM »
Wow, this sounds completely awesome.  You always are involved in these type of fun projects ... thanks for sharing ... I definitely take in your fun adventures vicariously through Ellgab... praise BE
+1 to both @Aquarius and @Bart Ell!

Thanks, @Ms. C, very kind of you! It's important to have some good fun to balance things out, isn't it?  ;D +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73706 on: January 10, 2019, 10:20:48 AM »
I am so sorry for your loss.

Yes, losing a loved one to suicide is very painful and often confusing for those left behind.  :'(

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73707 on: January 10, 2019, 10:23:39 AM »
<snip>
On another note, perhaps I missed it, but how do we know Miller is ok this morning? Thanks.

Never mind, I saw his posts after I asked this as I was catching up. Thanks anyway!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73708 on: January 10, 2019, 10:25:21 AM »
He posted

Saw it, thanks. +1 as usual!

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #73709 on: January 10, 2019, 10:26:07 AM »
Yeah. I am really rather tired of the whole alpha/beta male thing. Can we move on from this?
That whole model is basically an oversimplified psyop. Might have work with the animal kingdom to casual observers, but even that is outdated. We would need the whole Greek alphabet to describe people. Greek? I'll up the game a bit. Why not geek...remember geek codes?  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Code

Or how about the Myers-Briggs or even astrology...