Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12172524 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #78090 on: January 21, 2019, 04:44:29 PM »
@Bart Ell people do walk on Florida.

...but only very carefully. The ground is not very deep and mostly shells underneath in many parts of Florida. That's stuff you learn when you hang out with obsessive naturalists who sometimes accompany maniac birders and their photographer companions...  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #78091 on: January 21, 2019, 04:45:37 PM »
Clapping !!!! Excellent advice. Also when visiting don’t have the duck.

Ah, Journey, you're on a roll! I'll give you another +1 when I can!  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #78092 on: January 21, 2019, 04:46:54 PM »
Why do you do this around my breakfast time?  :'( :'(

Why are you silly enough to read Ellgab at breakfast? Remember, this is us...  8)

+1

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #78093 on: January 21, 2019, 04:48:04 PM »
Bart when do we get to watch these full versions on youtibe?
I'M ALPHA AF

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #78094 on: January 21, 2019, 04:50:22 PM »
Many types of nuts create such an experience.  Make sure the gal does a good, long enema before backdooring that ass!

Yes, I just typed that.

And yes, TMI. For sure.  ::)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #78095 on: January 21, 2019, 04:51:32 PM »
I think Miller has a better chance of getting laid than heather doing a show tonight

Wow, @AngiefromNJ, so definitely no chance of a show, then.  8)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #78096 on: January 21, 2019, 04:52:18 PM »
Why are you silly enough to read Ellgab at breakfast? Remember, this is us...  8)

+1

I'm getting better. At least I didn't read AT breakfast..
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #78097 on: January 21, 2019, 04:57:56 PM »
Aren't their toilets way better then America's?

Actually, yes. Less water used, better flush, and often a little running water from a tap on the back for your fingers. And if you happen to use one of their super high-tech Toto bidets, it has front and back sprays, and hot and cold air to dry you, front and back, and some of them have plastic covers that automatically change after each use. Plus the lid goes up and down automatically. It's a robotic wonderland in there! <g>

I know this because two of my favorite authentic Japanese restaurants in NYC have them, and it is too irresistable not to play with them and experiment!  ;D ;D ;D

I will be going to NYC for three nights for my birthday to see three shows and have two or three Japanese dinners, and then home. I'm hoping the shutdown will be done by then (leave Jan. 31, return Feb. 3) so the security lines won't be too long and the planes will be safely inspected. Plus I'm hoping it won't be too cold, but whatever. I'll report if they took those high tech Toto things away... <ggg>

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #78098 on: January 21, 2019, 04:59:32 PM »
Was it ever confirmed whether Airyn was present when the sheriff showed up at HWs?  I remember some speculation on whether or not she let the officers in.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #78099 on: January 21, 2019, 05:03:14 PM »
FUCKING FOXES

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1087508981210382336

Mother of God! Why do foxes scream when they mate?  Experts say the mating season begins in January when the screeching mating cries can be heard during the night and the early hours.

LOL, very funny. I have watched and listen to this about 5 times.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #78100 on: January 21, 2019, 05:06:16 PM »
I am going to take a wild guess for to night. I think that heather will not do a show for tonight and I'm 99.999994384998542005998442445886466494666675899999% sure that she will not be on the air. But there is a very small chance that she will be on and its very very small.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #78101 on: January 21, 2019, 05:10:38 PM »

Lmao. angie have a hot chocolate on me

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #78102 on: January 21, 2019, 05:12:56 PM »

I pay way more taxes than u.  I pay illegal tax like CRV for each coor can.  I never get the money back. Its a scam

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #78103 on: January 21, 2019, 05:14:21 PM »
It's not supposed to.  They won't put an In n Out farther than, I think, one day's drive from the closest distribution center. They don't freeze their meat. Everything is fresh.

No frozen meat puns please.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #78104 on: January 21, 2019, 05:32:05 PM »
Actually, yes. Less water used, better flush, and often a little running water from a tap on the back for your fingers. And if you happen to use one of their super high-tech Toto bidets, it has front and back sprays, and hot and cold air to dry you, front and back, and some of them have plastic covers that automatically change after each use. Plus the lid goes up and down automatically. It's a robotic wonderland in there! <g>

I know this because two of my favorite authentic Japanese restaurants in NYC have them, and it is too irresistable not to play with them and experiment!  ;D ;D ;D

I will be going to NYC for three nights for my birthday to see three shows and have two or three Japanese dinners, and then home. I'm hoping the shutdown will be done by then (leave Jan. 31, return Feb. 3) so the security lines won't be too long and the planes will be safely inspected. Plus I'm hoping it won't be too cold, but whatever. I'll report if they took those high tech Toto things away... <ggg>

The word on the street is that they are all taking paid vacation when the shutdown is over.
Are we having fun yet?