Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921354 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #78105 on: January 21, 2019, 05:36:15 PM »
Why are you silly enough to read Ellgab at breakfast? Remember, this is us...  8)

+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #78106 on: January 21, 2019, 05:47:55 PM »
Actually, yes. Less water used, better flush, and often a little running water from a tap on the back for your fingers. And if you happen to use one of their super high-tech Toto bidets, it has front and back sprays, and hot and cold air to dry you, front and back, and some of them have plastic covers that automatically change after each use. Plus the lid goes up and down automatically. It's a robotic wonderland in there! <g>

I know this because two of my favorite authentic Japanese restaurants in NYC have them, and it is too irresistable not to play with them and experiment!  ;D ;D ;D

I will be going to NYC for three nights for my birthday to see three shows and have two or three Japanese dinners, and then home. I'm hoping the shutdown will be done by then (leave Jan. 31, return Feb. 3) so the security lines won't be too long and the planes will be safely inspected. Plus I'm hoping it won't be too cold, but whatever. I'll report if they took those high tech Toto things away... <ggg>

No Little Italy?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78107 on: January 21, 2019, 05:52:02 PM »

I pay way more taxes than u.  I pay illegal tax like CRV for each coor can.  I never get the money back. Its a scam
If you recycle your beer cans you will get your CRV back and Yes I do paid more then you in both state and federal taxes.

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #78108 on: January 21, 2019, 05:52:40 PM »

I pay way more taxes than u.  I pay illegal tax like CRV for each coor can.  I never get the money back. Its a scam

Do you think you will get social security?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78109 on: January 21, 2019, 05:53:43 PM »

I guarantee u i beat u at poker
Poker is not my game but Blackjack is.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78110 on: January 21, 2019, 05:55:16 PM »
By a woman?  Do tell 😄
Mostly likely by a Shemale or a Woman with a strap-on.

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #78111 on: January 21, 2019, 05:55:48 PM »
Hmmm. Lasha is recommending that folks not cancel their Hw subscriptions and in essence keep paying ( giving money to Hw) for not receiving any new broadcasts i.e product. I wonder how many people would keep paying the big companies for internet, FiberOp, or Netflix when they've had no access to it since Dec29th 2018 and be ok with that? The Hw super fans never fail to boggle my mind. Struggles for power, internet notoriety, bragging rights of insider information no one else is privy to. Even revelations from beyond from Lasha. I've got to admit, this has been a great psychological study of human behavior. I haven't needed to buy a paperback in months. Something to keep in mind is that all entertainers (heavy on the all) are constantly under the microscope by media and fans no matter which camp you are in so this attention weather good or bad is not unique solely to Hw. Some entertainers can take it, some cannot.  Some well known bands have walked away from it all at their zenith while making millions. Some take it with a grain of salt and accept it for what it is, part of doing business when your in the public eye. I have zero sympathy for Hw. Empathy, sure. Sympathy, no. She has made her bed and perhaps a different career would be best for her. I think the evidence is pretty strong in that observation. Is this the end? I don't think so. Just like a curious groundhog come spring, I believe Hw will stick her head up eventually and see her shadow. The best Hollywood screenwriters could not make this stuff up! Kind of like a Dr. Phil New Years Eve Special. At the end of my day this is all still quite fascinating to me.

Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78112 on: January 21, 2019, 05:59:43 PM »
Do you think you will get social security?
The amount of beer that miller drinks, he will be dead before he can collect social security.

MAX

• Elluminati
Re: drama free talk
« Reply #78113 on: January 21, 2019, 06:02:12 PM »
@Sergeant Major How are you doing? Are you having a good time with your mom?

May have wished to phrase that question a bit differently.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78114 on: January 21, 2019, 06:03:51 PM »
I see what you mean. my bad.   :-\

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #78115 on: January 21, 2019, 06:07:09 PM »
Mushmouth is amazing. He was mad because the lunar eclipse took to long to happen and it was cold outside.  What, was he nekid?

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #78116 on: January 21, 2019, 06:08:16 PM »

@Sergeant Major How are you doing? Are you having a good time with your mom?
\

LOL @damon Mom is having a great time here.  El Paso is warmer than where she lives in Walla Walla.  Thanks fo asking

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78117 on: January 21, 2019, 06:08:59 PM »
\

LOL @damon Mom is having a great time here.  El Paso is warmer than where she lives in Walla Walla.  Thanks fo asking
Washington State?

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #78118 on: January 21, 2019, 06:09:28 PM »

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #78119 on: January 21, 2019, 06:09:32 PM »
Mushmouth is amazing. He was mad because the lunar eclipse took to long to happen and it was cold outside.  What, was he nekid?

Maybe that is why the moon turned red. It was blushing.
Are we having fun yet?