Author Topic: Shit my dog has rolled in.  (Read 3002 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Shit my dog has rolled in.
« on: June 20, 2019, 08:42:32 AM »
Ringo has an inbuilt radar for finding and rolling in poo. To save my sanity and ease my ire, it is easier for me to record the instances of his defecatory gymnastics.

20th June 2019

Fox Poo.

Everywhere on his body, 30 mins before I have to start work.

Resolution:
Dog showered and bathed, harness and collar washed, owner second shower of the day and second set of clothing changed. Bathroom bleached and cleaned.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Shit my dog has rolled in.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 08:56:21 AM »
Remind him that if he doesn’t behave, Paul will start pushing again to play drums.
Merry Christmas

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 10:25:10 AM »
Remind him that if he doesn’t behave, Paul will start pushing again to play drums.

Ringo is selectively and partially really deaf, he wouldn’t care sadly.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 06:46:02 PM »
Katie K let Neely fuck her

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 07:52:18 PM »
Why the hell do they want to roll around in fkn POOOOooo??

We used to have an Irish wolf hound German Shepard cross. He was Great Dane sized but with long whisker type fur and he caught roll in poo fever whenever the opportunity presented itself. Worst time of all, we were at a lake enjoying ourselves but within 30 minutes of leaving, Baron found some HUMAN POO to roll around in! He basically met us at the car in this awful condition as we were packing up like he was saying, "ok, I'm ready, let's ride" We had to keep throwing sticks into the lake for him to fetch to get him clean...ish.  It was a horrible ride home.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 09:08:51 PM »
I have a long haired cat that loves to go across the street and up the brush covered hill.  He probably picks up about 100 ticks a year (some days as many as 4 or 5 or more), which I'm supposed to pull off him.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 11:17:05 PM »
It means, "Smell what I found."  I bet they still demonstrate that behavior at Wolf Park.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 01:28:46 AM »
Might be easier in the long run to build a fence?  Kennel?  Harness/leash?  House cat during tick season?  Here is some tick repellant:
https://www.google.com/search?q=cat+safe+tick+repellent&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivg6Lrk_riAhVIjVQKHeK3CyoQ_AUIECgB&biw=1366&bih=654

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 05:51:41 AM »
Why the hell do they want to roll around in fkn POOOOooo??

We used to have an Irish wolf hound German Shepard cross. He was Great Dane sized but with long whisker type fur and he caught roll in poo fever whenever the opportunity presented itself. Worst time of all, we were at a lake enjoying ourselves but within 30 minutes of leaving, Baron found some HUMAN POO to roll around in! He basically met us at the car in this awful condition as we were packing up like he was saying, "ok, I'm ready, let's ride" We had to keep throwing sticks into the lake for him to fetch to get him clean...ish.  It was a horrible ride home.

It is the pride they show :(

We were walking by the river earlier in the week with a couple of other dog owners and their dogs and one of them found something dead and proceeded to do a manual disembowellment and emerged with innards in his fur. He’s a small chap and not a river dipper. We had to walk him back to the cricket pitch where there was a standpipe and try and remove the worst there...when the wind was in the wrong direction it was truly truly rank.

He looked very happy with his prize slathered all over his back.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 05:53:46 AM »
It means, "Smell what I found."  I bet they still demonstrate that behavior at Wolf Park.

I can kind of understand it ... but we clearly have very healthy foxes here as they appear to be enjoying a healthy nutritious diet as it stinks to high heaven. When I lived in London we saw foxes all the time - even during the day - now I am in the sticks we never see them because they truly are wild animals. I think they feat on the bunnies.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2019, 05:56:22 AM »
I love the way English has evolved in different places. Cricket pitch and standpipe are words that would not occur to me to use, but I perfectly understood them.
Merry Christmas

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2019, 06:53:14 AM »
I love the way English has evolved in different places. Cricket pitch and standpipe are words that would not occur to me to use, but I perfectly understood them.

I did worry about using the word standpipe as I wasn’t sure what the US term for it was and I do modify my language a little for you lovely colonials :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2019, 08:08:19 AM »

Along with chap and river dipper...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 06:51:34 PM »
I did worry about using the word standpipe as I wasn’t sure what the US term for it was and I do modify my language a little for you lovely colonials :)

See how sweet you are and not a bit scary to sane people.

;)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2019, 07:36:08 AM »
See how sweet you are and not a bit scary to sane people.

;)

Define sane ;)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3