Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12135217 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #108195 on: July 19, 2019, 08:28:01 PM »
She will smite you with the mighty bong of justice!

I don't think so, she probably would not want to take the chance of any stray bits of bong contents spilling on him...
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #108196 on: July 19, 2019, 08:29:49 PM »
It’s almost like she had no training or experience whatsoever when Art tapped her for his seat.

I know, right? You'd-a think different... but you'd be wrong. Art done himself, HW, and us wrong, that much is obvious.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #108197 on: July 19, 2019, 08:43:38 PM »
The answer to all of the above:  Yes.

But the choice of cheese at that moment was entirely one of free will, not necessarily the wheel of karma or a cheese wheel. What did you choose?  :D

[edit] Ok, never mind, I saw it: Emmenthal, good one.
Fior di latte.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #108198 on: July 19, 2019, 09:41:33 PM »
Me, too! Have something for her when she comes back. They are for when you have a hurricane at 9:00 pm and a party at 9:30. 😁

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Lovely shade of blue.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #108199 on: July 19, 2019, 10:31:20 PM »
Lovely shade of blue.

Are you flipping out for them?

It's obviously time for me to logout and go to bed, I'm not even sorry I made that stupid pun. Goodnight, all!  8)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #108200 on: July 20, 2019, 12:08:35 AM »
Are you flipping out for them?

It's obviously time for me to logout and go to bed, I'm not even sorry I made that stupid pun. Goodnight, all!  8)

Not sorry = denial

That color looks like one of those internet color tricks, don't tell me they're actually pink.
Eh, nevermind...

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #108201 on: July 20, 2019, 02:23:23 AM »
Looks like Millers hard work has finally paid off,  apparently Heather has invited him over ...

Thanxs to the listener who sent me this sticker. See you Saturday July 20th at 9 PM Pacific. -Heather Wade

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #108202 on: July 20, 2019, 02:33:22 AM »
Looks like Millers hard work has finally paid off,  apparently Heather has invited him over ...

Thanxs to the listener who sent me this sticker. See you Saturday July 20th at 9 PM Pacific. -Heather Wade

IF that wasn’t in her gift box that Miller gave her, it would appear to be a bit of a mean thing to do to post that up.

The whole gift giving thing - it’s like whoever sends the best offerings gets the preferred treatment, and has now evolved into the point where people are sending her thousands of dollars of food (??!??).

No matter what you think of her, hats off to the evolution of this grift.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #108203 on: July 20, 2019, 02:49:05 AM »
Welcome Aboard our A3800 Meltdown Red Eye from Sea to Shining Sea and Pole to freezing Pole!

Our journey time will be approximately 3 hours, but we may have an inexplicable delay, or our Pilot Rear Admiral Wad may do an unscheduled detour so we may be travelling for up to 12 hours. Those in our third tier economy seats - yes YOU who have not sent rocks and did not subscribe ever - there are no toilet facilities at the back, so you should have thought about that before you didn’t even bother to paint some ridiculous shit on a rock and send it to Rear Admiral Wad.

This is the third time we have had this drill so even if you have been here for all the previous ones you still have to listen, please familiarise yourselves with the laminated KON Bingo seats in the the seatback compartment in front of you. As ever, SIIIIRRRR is your free box in the middle. We are offering to one lucky winner who gets a full house the chance to use the restroom facilities at the front of the aircraft directly after Rear Admiral Wad as a prize, so this is high stakes bingo for sure.

In the event of a meltdown or other semi quittening event please ensure your seatbelt is on and you turn your seat backs to the upright position. It can get bumpy, and we may encounter singing on the stream.

Our cabin crew comprised of MicheleF, KatB and Smog will be here to help you with any queries you may have, and shortly after takeoff will be bringing a selection of high priced and useless gifts which you will be able to buy to send to the cockpit for Rear Admiral Wad to throw on the floor and immediately forget about.

We are delighted to report that we have replaced our chief pursers JamesC and LashaS as they were shit and blabbed.

Please sit back, relax and enjoy this ill fated journey to nofuckingwhere.

I am your co pilot - Mike in Montana.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #108204 on: July 20, 2019, 05:02:46 AM »
I have been depressed for weeks and I don't know where to turn anymore.
I have not been able to eat a single bite of food in almost 2 weeks.
I am dizzy when I stand up.
I don't know what I can do.
I do know what you can do for me, though...

https://shop.legalseafoods.com/

PS - Don't cheap out on the sides.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #108205 on: July 20, 2019, 05:04:47 AM »
Welcome Aboard our A3800 Meltdown Red Eye from Sea to Shining Sea and Pole to freezing Pole!

Our journey time will be approximately 3 hours, but we may have an inexplicable delay, or our Pilot Rear Admiral Wad may do an unscheduled detour so we may be travelling for up to 12 hours. Those in our third tier economy seats - yes YOU who have not sent rocks and did not subscribe ever - there are no toilet facilities at the back, so you should have thought about that before you didn’t even bother to paint some ridiculous shit on a rock and send it to Rear Admiral Wad.

This is the third time we have had this drill so even if you have been here for all the previous ones you still have to listen, please familiarise yourselves with the laminated KON Bingo seats in the the seatback compartment in front of you. As ever, SIIIIRRRR is your free box in the middle. We are offering to one lucky winner who gets a full house the chance to use the restroom facilities at the front of the aircraft directly after Rear Admiral Wad as a prize, so this is high stakes bingo for sure.

In the event of a meltdown or other semi quittening event please ensure your seatbelt is on and you turn your seat backs to the upright position. It can get bumpy, and we may encounter singing on the stream.

Our cabin crew comprised of MicheleF, KatB and Smog will be here to help you with any queries you may have, and shortly after takeoff will be bringing a selection of high priced and useless gifts which you will be able to buy to send to the cockpit for Rear Admiral Wad to throw on the floor and immediately forget about.

We are delighted to report that we have replaced our chief pursers JamesC and LashaS as they were shit and blabbed.

Please sit back, relax and enjoy this ill fated journey to nofuckingwhere.

I am your co pilot - Mike in Montana.

Brilliant.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #108207 on: July 20, 2019, 05:25:58 AM »
The whole gift giving thing - it’s like whoever sends the best offerings gets the preferred treatment, and has now evolved into the point where people are sending her thousands of dollars of food (??!??).

No matter what you think of her, hats off to the evolution of this grift.

What?   

Wow.  That is a different tact for sure.  Supposedly Senda was given bags of food and he had a baby cow because he wanted cash. 
Steinberg is a big cash guy too.  Dietrich as well, so much so that he wants it in even $100 amounts - because it is easier for him to deal with
(Math is hard  >:()

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #108208 on: July 20, 2019, 05:30:03 AM »
https://shop.legalseafoods.com/

In my opinion, they’ve got the best chowda in all of Boston.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #108209 on: July 20, 2019, 05:38:23 AM »
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1152553983661281281

Bluch. That show was good for a few weeks when he started. Time to go plunk down the drain.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.