Author Topic: There Goes BellGab  (Read 41466 times)

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
Re: There Goes BellGab
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2021, 12:30:41 PM »
I used to hear about visiting the zoo once a week, but don't ever recall it being open

I went in there once to visit  - poo everywhere.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2021, 12:40:08 PM »
When @damon left BellGab I knew that the writing was on the wall for the old place. As soon as that godfather of pearlescent whimsy decided to pack his traps and head towards the sunset I felt bereft; sadder than the day my favourite gerbil died. BellGab was merely an empty cage after that. When that delicious little sex-monkey left, but a crapulous oaf like @Walks_At_Night stays, clinging on like a festering barnacle, you know it's all turned brown.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2021, 12:50:47 PM »
When @damon left BellGab I knew that the writing was on the wall for the old place. As soon as that godfather of pearlescent whimsy decided to pack his traps and head towards the sunset I felt bereft; sadder than the day my favourite gerbil died. BellGab was merely an empty cage after that. When that delicious little sex-monkey left, but a crapulous oaf like @Walks_At_Night stays, clinging on like a festering barnacle, you know it's all turned brown.

...and here we were thinking that Corona-Chan had taken you down. Even the virus hates your ass.  It is a bit of a shame that you were gone for so long. Roz's last drive by take down of the Doc was especially vicious.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2021, 01:03:27 PM »
...and here we were thinking that Corona-Chan had taken you down. Even the virus hates your ass.  It is a bit of a shame that you were gone for so long. Roz's last drive by take down of the Doc was especially vicious.

Fortunately my flowing, luxuriant moustache is able to filter out all major pathogens.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2021, 01:57:59 PM »
I'm going to revisit the oddity if it was his wife who died. Why isn't the profile picture featuring her? I get it, he has the kids in there... Why not her with the kids???

Something is very odd.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2021, 02:19:18 PM »
I'm going to revisit the oddity if it was his wife who died. Why isn't the profile picture featuring her? I get it, he has the kids in there... Why not her with the kids???

Something is very odd.

I find it questioning, too.  Did he not live in Missouri?  The Facebook page is out of California.  I think Long Beach?  It is for real?  Did someone gain access to the keys of Bellgab and set up the Facebook page to spit out all of the posters so they could come for them?  That is, if you open an account?  It just feels uncomfortable to me,and not something I ever thought MV would do. 

I remember he did not even want to go on Twitter, but his wife encouraged him to go to those untreaded waters, so he opened a Twitter account for Bellgab.  Something just seems unsettling about this.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2021, 02:30:04 PM »
I thought White Crow bought Bellgab for $20,000.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2021, 02:30:34 PM »
....  Something just seems unsettling about this.

Well, he is a drama queen. In the true Art Bell tradition.

Eh, nevermind...

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2021, 03:08:30 PM »
Only Garloid discussion is allowed.  Should be a pretty small, weird group.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:o
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2021, 03:33:34 PM »
:o

DON'T LOOK, PD, COVER YOUR EYES LEAST THEY MELT!!!!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2021, 03:52:28 PM »

Something is very odd.

Perhaps he and his wife aren't getting along.  I almost hate to circulate rumors based on nothing, but that is one possibility that explains the photo.

One thing I do remember is him agreeing to get two cats, him hating cats, finding someone to take them, and making her get rid of them.  Then getting them back when they were crying for her at the new place.  Something like that.

F- MW, if forced to choose between a dog or cat and a wife/gf, that's an easy one for me.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2021, 03:59:49 PM »
Poo Everywhere

@Mr Apnea  Would make for a pretty good band name.

thoughtpolice

• KIDD
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2021, 04:20:20 PM »
Zuc is his daddy now.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2021, 04:20:50 PM »
@Mr Apnea  Would make for a pretty good band name.

As much as I miss live music, I'm thinking pass.

If it's a country band, I can smell the horseshit from here.

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2021, 06:15:28 PM »
I can’t wait for Dr. MD MD to start posting here.

I look for the outspokenly EllGab-hating DR. DR. MD to slink over to these boards and begin posting under some cleverly camouflaged screen name like BRAINSURGEON BRAINSURGEON after being banned from the FB version of BellGab a hot 10 minutes after signing on for hating on minorities and advocating for civil war.  You'll know its him when you see someone compulsively posting maniacally defensive unhinged invective, pissy little comments and unexplicated cut and paste items literally dozens of times a day.  Jus' sayin'.