Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 589037 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #300 on: September 29, 2019, 08:21:43 AM »
In this clip, Franky notes an intrusion into his area by Authority.  He mounts a vigorous defense.
The question is, are his actions justified? 

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #301 on: September 29, 2019, 09:42:33 AM »
In this clip, Franky notes an intrusion into his area by Authority.  He mounts a vigorous defense.
The question is, are his actions justified? 

Franky's hood. Franky's rules. Franky is upholding the age old custom: "When in Rome" or "My house. My rules" . So take your shoes off before you come in. I just had the rugs shampooed

lol. @Walks_At_Night . I've never seen these gits before. A British comedy? I like Franky's style. And his keen fashion sense
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2019, 10:09:01 AM »
I say let’s make this the new water cooler thread. I’m sick of heater, Miller and their thread.
Merry Christmas

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #303 on: September 29, 2019, 10:14:02 AM »
I say let’s make this the new water cooler thread. I’m sick of heater, Miller and their thread.

Hear hear. Or is it here here.
It hasn't been fun there in a bit.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Revenge of the chocolate bunnies!!
« Reply #304 on: September 29, 2019, 10:26:14 AM »

I was just thinking how most days the tv news sucks or just plain pisses me off....but then once in awhile, we get gems. 😁

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #305 on: September 29, 2019, 10:33:09 AM »

Yeah, @juan . All that energy to dis heater's mediocrity when we have plenty of our own right here  8)

Hear hear. Or is it here here.
It hasn't been fun there in a bit.

Wherever you go, @anniem fun follows  :)

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2019, 10:34:42 AM »
Yeah, @juan . All that energy to dis heater's mediocrity when we have plenty of our own right here  8)

Sweet!!! Thank you.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #307 on: September 29, 2019, 10:39:14 AM »

Hey @Jayzelady .  Great to see you. bbl. You kids have fun. Don't break all the furniture

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #308 on: September 29, 2019, 11:04:10 AM »

Are you calling her a fun farter?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #309 on: September 29, 2019, 11:23:17 AM »
Are you calling her a fun farter?

No, dear. You know I only call you that

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2019, 11:43:22 AM »

Only football game I have access to this morning is Chargers at Dolphins. If the Chargers lose they should be drummed out of the NFL

Miami 88° partly cloudy. Once I spent a hot and sweaty week in Florida in October. And not in a good way. Well actually it was very fun. Disney World. Not hugely different than Disneyland except for Epcot which I loved

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #311 on: September 29, 2019, 11:51:45 AM »

Oh oh. 8 minutes into the game and the Dolphins are ahead. They scanned the bleachers to show the fan celebrating. Looks like more empty seats than occupied. I hope the first draft pick will be worth it

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2019, 02:53:06 PM »
No, dear. You know I only call you that

LOL!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2019, 02:55:23 PM »
Only football game I have access to this morning is Chargers at Dolphins. If the Chargers lose they should be drummed out of the NFL

Miami 88° partly cloudy. Once I spent a hot and sweaty week in Florida in October. And not in a good way. Well actually it was very fun. Disney World. Not hugely different than Disneyland except for Epcot which I loved

Humidity is my enemy. Aside from it terrorizing me in the east coast summers I once encountered it when on a trip for work to Atlanta in Feb. FEB!

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2019, 03:04:18 PM »
Humidity is my enemy. Aside from it terrorizing me in the east coast summers I once encountered it when on a trip for work to Atlanta in Feb. FEB!

I have a similar story. Business meeting in Baton Rouge. Everyone warned me of the humidity. So I packed my lightweight suits. Suits *smh*.  I got off the plane at 10 pm. It was 85° and 90% humidity. I felt like I was swimming through the air. Air conditioning everywhere saved my life