Author Topic: coast to coast am is getting boring  (Read 3172 times)

garywilson

• KMST
coast to coast am is getting boring
« on: February 24, 2019, 07:33:28 PM »
open lines is just 3 segments maybe even less  then noory goes off in last hour playng pre recorded interview
most of show is just the guest rambling on with noory pre scripted questions and callers only can ask question and get off the air boring
i want coast to coast am on weekdays to have  one guest then rest show open lines on fridays all open lines
please less guests if wanted that i just go free paranormel podcast instead buying coast insider for 6  95 a month

Norm

• Elluminati
  • Suck on this TROLLS!
Re: coast to coast am is getting boring
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 08:09:19 PM »
open lines is just 3 segments maybe even less  then noory goes off in last hour playng pre recorded interview
most of show is just the guest rambling on with noory pre scripted questions and callers only can ask question and get off the air boring
i want coast to coast am on weekdays to have  one guest then rest show open lines on fridays all open lines
please less guests if wanted that i just go free paranormel podcast instead buying coast insider for 6  95 a month

You're not intoxicated enough. The overall quality of the program is greatly improved when the listener is under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

See your local neighborhood drug dealer for a special show prep package. Works every time guaranteed.

You're welcome cowboy.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 08:37:31 PM »
hey norm do prefer open lines or guest

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 12:11:36 PM »
Prefer KGRA, any KGRA... 8)

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 08:20:10 PM »
I like the somewhere in time.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

gateway

• KIDD
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 03:55:46 PM »
Yes it is getting boring. The whole field and the recycled guests and topics are getting stale.

I like the somewhere in time.

Yes I would listen every night.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 02:47:25 AM »
Getting boring? Recycled guests? prescripted questions? In short, it sounds as thoug nothing has changed in the last decade. You are familiar with the thousands of pages of documentation on georgenoorysucks.com, I assume?

The only thing that could really make it worse would be if Dave Noorie started pronouncing words correctly and got rid of the unintentional humour.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2019, 12:28:14 AM »
An aptly titled thread.
 8)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 01:24:55 AM »
Alright.  I'll see what I can do.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 01:16:19 AM »
Getting boring? Recycled guests? prescripted questions? In short, it sounds as thoug nothing has changed in the last decade. You are familiar with the thousands of pages of documentation on georgenoorysucks.com, I assume?

The only thing that could really make it worse would be if Dave Noorie started pronouncing words correctly and got rid of the unintentional humour.
His recent Zechariah "Sextin" and guest Gordon "Dildo" really spiced up some recent shows.  Of all the mistakes in the world to make, "dildo", really?  How does a tangled tongue even do that on national radio? 

George, when you are on the air, keep your fingers close together.  Don't splay your hands.  Now, in all your photos, your fingers are close together so this should be natural for you.  This is one way to keep your subconscious mind in check while speaking.

These misspeaks cracked me up and really make me wonder what this post-retirement age man is actually up to.  I spared him the night it happened, but it's definitely worth mentioning.  Moments like these make it all worth it.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 01:32:46 PM »
You're not intoxicated enough. The overall quality of the program is greatly improved when the listener is under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

See your local neighborhood drug dealer for a special show prep package. Works every time guaranteed.

You're welcome cowboy.
Heh, heh, heh, heh.
George Noory Still Sucks.    ;)
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2019, 07:00:14 PM »
His recent Zechariah "Sextin" and guest Gordon "Dildo" really spiced up some recent shows.  Of all the mistakes in the world to make, "dildo", really?  How does a tangled tongue even do that on national radio?...

My favorite, the Shroud of Urine.