Author Topic: Petition: let anthony out of the playpen  (Read 13029 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Petition: let anthony out of the playpen
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2019, 11:25:45 AM »
Those in the nursery now can only reply to threads they have started in there.
They do not possess the ability to start a thread, though.
Quite the loop of no hope.
On July 5th, will the loop of no hope have visiting hours?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2019, 11:44:42 AM »
The maddening nature of this punishment is reserved for members due to their self-confident belief that their cleverness surpasses that of Zeus himself.

I am sure Anthony is in there doxxing the fuck out of anything that moves.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2019, 06:35:01 PM »
Anthony is not for amusement. I know him better than anyone ever has. We spent hours and hours talking in private and on live face book. He does not need to amuse anyone. He needs help, medical doctors to help to figure out what is the best medication for his brain chemistry. My girlfriend of 8 years has an autistic kid. I was with her for 8 years. I woke up to him everyday and if he didn't take his meds in the morning he would wake me up with any type of weapon , he had a toy Axe and many Light sabers. He was violent if he didn't take his medication. We always argued because she said that he was just playing and he came at with trying to challenge me to fights. I don't believe much in medications, but we don't understand the brain and how it works. in people with traumatic brain activity like Anthony's or some trauma medications should be required.

Now leave me out of this, that's my opinion.

Why didn't you battle him with one of your light sabers?

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2019, 07:55:48 PM »
Why didn't you battle him with one of your light sabers?

I’m not gonna lie and say that I wouldn’t pay to see that.

COORS MAN vs RUBBER ROOM BOY

@Jedimiller learned lightsaber skills from watching Yoda. The repo man snatched rubber room boy’s Beamer. Miller hiked through Death Valley and didn’t even flinch when the BEE tried to kill him. Mr. Rubber Room danced around in his shit stained panties. Miller walked through the Valley Full of Yosemite Sam’s. Mr. Never SUCKED a TITY, prefers you’ll shoot your eye out Red Riders.

Miller in the first round.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2019, 09:21:20 PM »

@Jedimiller learned lightsaber skills from watching Yoda. The repo man snatched rubber room boy’s Beamer. Miller hiked through Death Valley and didn’t even flinch when the BEE tried to kill him. Mr. Rubber Room danced around in his shit stained panties. Miller walked through the Valley Full of Yosemite Sam’s. Mr. Never SUCKED a TITY, prefers you’ll shoot your eye out Red Riders.

I keep seeing Miller reaching for a Coors Light tall boy in a cooler across the room just as Skywalker force pulled his light sabers in the ice cave...zing, the can shoots across the room, Miller takes a big swig and finishes his opponent.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2019, 09:44:33 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2019, 09:47:26 PM »

The bee was a close call.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2019, 09:52:06 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Beta boi vs soy boi slapfight.  Bigger than Bunfights ever was.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2019, 12:37:06 AM »
Did you do that math all by yourself?
I used a Spookcat Summary template.

Ren

• Drone Pilot
Petition Response
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2019, 09:22:43 AM »
I have been ignoring this Anthony talk for too long. I was hoping that if I did not bring it up then I would not have to hear about it again. It seems that too many of you want to hear more from him even though he was banned from Ellgab. He is not for your personally amusement. I am not either.
I understand that many of you believe that Jedi asked for it, but the truth is when you are on his radar there is no getting out of it. Pizzapunch seems to think that if you do not bad mouth him you are safe. THAT IS NOT TRUE. I never said anything negative to him. I always stayed positive. What got me was those who I will not name personally because I am not trying to fight them…. Encouraged him to drive to Texas. I never wanted any of this.  I literally woke up in the middle of the night to a bunch of rape talk about me. RAPE TALK… what is wrong with you people to want this again. I try to convince myself that maybe some of you are not aware of such things.

I feel like some of you even wanted me to be open about all those vile things that were said about me.
Like yeah.. Let me talk about it on a board where everyone can see. NO. THAT IS NOT SOMETHIG I WANT TO DO.
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. I have made no contact with him since that day. I never spoke on the phone or video chatted with him ever. I never trolled him while playing the victim. If I was playing victim.. I sure as hell was playing a terrible one. I am just a person on this board like any of you guys. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Petition Response
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2019, 10:21:06 PM »
I have been ignoring this Anthony talk for too long. I was hoping that if I did not bring it up then I would not have to hear about it again. It seems that too many of you want to hear more from him even though he was banned from Ellgab. He is not for your personally amusement. I am not either.
I understand that many of you believe that Jedi asked for it, but the truth is when you are on his radar there is no getting out of it. Pizzapunch seems to think that if you do not bad mouth him you are safe. THAT IS NOT TRUE. I never said anything negative to him. I always stayed positive. What got me was those who I will not name personally because I am not trying to fight them…. Encouraged him to drive to Texas. I never wanted any of this.  I literally woke up in the middle of the night to a bunch of rape talk about me. RAPE TALK… what is wrong with you people to want this again. I try to convince myself that maybe some of you are not aware of such things.

I feel like some of you even wanted me to be open about all those vile things that were said about me.
Like yeah.. Let me talk about it on a board where everyone can see. NO. THAT IS NOT SOMETHIG I WANT TO DO.
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. I have made no contact with him since that day. I never spoke on the phone or video chatted with him ever. I never trolled him while playing the victim. If I was playing victim.. I sure as hell was playing a terrible one. I am just a person on this board like any of you guys.
What thread was that disgusting talk in?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2019, 10:32:01 PM »
I have been ignoring this Anthony talk for too long. I was hoping that if I did not bring it up then I would not have to hear about it again. It seems that too many of you want to hear more from him even though he was banned from Ellgab. <snip>

If it's any comfort, many of us do NOT want him back here. Period. It's not good for him, and not good for any of us. He is a troubled person and should be left alone.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2019, 12:11:28 AM »
I dunno.    I never saw anything like that.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2019, 01:27:13 AM »

Youtube, on his now deleted (to the public) videos, also said to people on Messenger, and also on live chats on the youtube videos.

Of course according to Anthony, the revised version of his timeline states that he took 2 days to get to the west coast didn’t stop apart from for gas and certainly didn’t spend his evenings in his tighty whiteys shouting about what sexual assaults he was going to do to different people and how and dancing.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2019, 07:43:46 AM »
If it's any comfort, many of us do NOT want him back here. Period. It's not good for him, and not good for any of us. He is a troubled person and should be left alone.

Thank you @Aquarius that does make me feel a little better. You have always been understanding of this situation.