Author Topic: Coast to Coast am with Connie Willis  (Read 12310 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast am with Connie Willis
« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2023, 04:05:53 PM »
Walt would still do her.

If she let me pull her hair and slap her ass, I'd still do her.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't hear the slam dunk call, but I heard a guy with three questions and she proceeded to take 20 seconds telling him they didn't have enough time.

What is so amazing is that even open lines segments from the old Art Bell days get replayed on the network. That says volumes about the difference in callers. Art had JC, George has Cornholio. Art had Doc Democrat. George has 2,532-day brain injury boy. Etc., etc.

Check this page out. This is from when she first debuted on Coast to Coast AM...

Read those comments!
https://m.facebook.com/coasttocoastam/photos/a.419111792348/10152750774297349/
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2023, 09:35:11 AM »
Connie had some character (2nd guest) on last night who spent the better part of his first hour telling about his Bigfeetz experiences on his granny's Pennsylvania farm when he was a young teen. He called in Stan Gordon's guys who "investigated" the farm.  He said one of the investigators noted apple trees and railroad tracks through/near the property, claiming Bigfeetz were common around both.  Then he told the kid Bigfeetz travel on trains!

I have this image of some poor hobo running like a scalded ass ape to jump a train, only to fling himself into a freight car and get the surprise of his life.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2023, 09:40:10 AM »
Connie...

I didn't hear any of it, thankfully. I turned on the radio and immediately heard "guest host Connie Willis" and went back to streaming Israeli war coverage by Agenda Free TV.

I missed the Somewhere in Time with Art Bell because I was watching Israeli coverage.
Eh, nevermind...

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2023, 07:09:46 PM »
Credit where credit is due, Connie did a good job interviewing animation voiceover actor Bob Bergen this morning.  Most of the callers either wanted Bergen to do a specific character, or wanted to do their own imitations of those character voices.  Connie did a good job moderating and Begen was very gracious.  Finally a show/topic where her annoying giggles where not out of place with the comical guest.

And btw, for those of us who've wondered about Connie's age, she told us she graduated from high school in 1983.  Assuming she was truthful, that puts her in the 57-59 age  range.  I had her pegged in her early 50s.

She's definitely in Generation X. Hence her bumper music, and she has more '80s references than "The Goldbergs" and "Stranger Things", combined.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #139 on: November 25, 2023, 08:19:54 PM »
She seems like a nice woman, but she's better suited for the Home Shopping Network. "We'll get back to your "Bigfoot in a flying saucer" story in a second, but first let me tell you about my mall rat days when I was in high school in the '80s (ten minutes go by).

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2023, 11:17:15 AM »
Three great calls last night with Connie.  The first was while the guest, a UFO expert/experiencer, was still there.  Myet, who has always struck me as being 105 years old, complimented Connie for her choice of "Get Down On It" by Kool and the Gang as a bumper.....one of her favorite songs. Who knew?  The mental image of Myet "getting down on it" is too disturbing to contemplate.

Later, during open lines, a woman called in to tell her UFO story. She explained she saw a very bright light approaching her, but it "shape shifted" into an old propeller plane.  Classic description of an airplane with landing lights illuminated.

The best was a guy who claimed to be a writer who told Connie the USAF was above the law since it wasn't in existence when the US Constitution was ratified.

I felt like Oliver Wendell Douglas.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2023, 02:27:48 PM »
Three great calls last night with Connie.  The first was while the guest, a UFO expert/experiencer, was still there.  Myet, who has always struck me as being 105 years old, complimented Connie for her choice of "Get Down On It" by Kool and the Gang as a bumper.....one of her favorite songs. Who knew?  The mental image of Myet "getting down on it" is too disturbing to contemplate.

Later, during open lines, a woman called in to tell her UFO story. She explained she saw a very bright light approaching her, but it "shape shifted" into an old propeller plane.  Classic description of an airplane with landing lights illuminated.

The best was a guy who claimed to be a writer who told Connie the USAF was above the law since it wasn't in existence when the US Constitution was ratified.

I felt like Oliver Wendell Douglas.
There was also a caller that claimed to have had a dream where George Noory himself came and told him complicated astronomical information.  The caller wondered if he had remote-viewed the real Noory!
Clearly that wasn't really Noory since he is clueless about any of that stuff...

Connie mentioned Noory only replies to her emails with very short 4 words, she complimented him on being so concise!

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2024, 12:40:50 PM »
Although I have no tattoos, or ever wanted any for that matter, I did enjoy last night's tattoo removal guest.  He had some really good stories...some funny, some sad.  The thing I found most amusing about him was he tended to talk like the Hank Kimball character from "Green Acres."  The later it got, the more he talked like him.  Maybe he was just tired at 3:30am.

i=Tq_t7K18zxWkqtpa

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2024, 03:59:34 PM »
Although I have no tattoos, or ever wanted any for that matter, I did enjoy last night's tattoo removal guest.  He had some really good stories...some funny, some sad.  The thing I found most amusing about him was he tended to talk like the Hank Kimball character from "Green Acres."  The later it got, the more he talked like him.  Maybe he was just tired at 3:30am.

i=Tq_t7K18zxWkqtpa

He had a good personality. The self-face tat was pretty good. The removal was excellent.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2024, 12:16:55 AM »
This Chris Cantrell guy did the voice for Charlie Brown's teacher.

Don't producers work this shit out before airtime?
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2024, 06:52:35 PM »
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2024-02-16-show/

Connie's guest tonight is going to be Elaine, the colorful old gal Bell interviewed on MitD about the Bigfoot that lived in her backyard.  This was one of few MitD shows where Bell genuinely sounded like he was having a good time.  Among other things, Elaine told Bell the Bigfoot wore a flannel shirt and liked lemon pie. I also seem to recall her alluding to something sexual, but Bell steered away from that conversation.

I'm stll not convinced the gal Bell talked to wasn't paid talent.
Going to be interesting to see if the guest tonight is the same woman.  Not expecting it, but I wouldn't be surprised if some scammer got past the C2C crack staff.

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2024, 12:41:10 PM »
I was very disappointed MtM and Corny didn't call in last night as Connie was interviewing the former Hell's Angel president.  Hearing Mike tell the biker how much he meant to him as a young person, and Corny retell his prison experiences (and his position on the Rapture) would have been radio gold.