Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852358 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7575 on: October 31, 2022, 04:56:42 AM »
I'M ALPHA AF

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7576 on: October 31, 2022, 04:53:23 PM »
Tonight is Noory's annual Ghost to Ghost show for Halloween.
But he continues to make it smaller and smaller since he has a 2 hour guest on first, leaving only the last 2 hours for caller ghost stories - also he includes some guests calling in during that time too reducing caller time further.
Also I wouldn't put it past him to do something in the last half hour like one of his old poem readings like from Edgar Allen Poe!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7577 on: October 31, 2022, 05:01:30 PM »
But he continues to make it smaller and smaller since he has a 2 hour guest on first, leaving only the last 2 hours for caller ghost stories - also he includes some guests calling in during that time too reducing caller time further.
Also I wouldn't put it past him to do something in the last half hour like one of his old poem readings like from Edgar Allen Poe!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“And due to listener request, the 5,467 replay of me, Dave Norway, doing my tremendous reading of sumptheen from Edgar Allen Poe!”

“Come on, Tommee, I feel thuh need for turkee!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7578 on: October 31, 2022, 10:17:23 PM »

off to a great start, top of the news is a story about China 'President Zing .. (pause) ... Ping' 

imbecile, he was a fucking TV NEWS PRODUCER, Chinese name format is LAST NAME FIRST NAME. When using the name of the bitch commie leader of China it is 'President Xi' or 'President Xi Jinping'

'In Washington today President Joe of the United States ..........'

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #7579 on: October 31, 2022, 10:18:33 PM »
Im listening. Its great
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #7580 on: October 31, 2022, 10:19:17 PM »
I'M ALPHA AF

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7581 on: October 31, 2022, 10:24:44 PM »
Guest had the "BeeGees" scared out of her...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7582 on: October 31, 2022, 10:32:22 PM »
why oh why did I do it - turned on Coast and listened to Connie Willis, she gets worse and worse and her guests make Noory's look sophisticated and intelligent.
none of the other guest hosts self promote like this bitch, she is a con artist, she said 'a lot of people think I'm just a Big Foot researcher but they don't know about the 10 to 15 years I did UFO research.' Then claimed she's 'a boots on the ground researcher', promoted her little prostitution scam where she takes her lonely male website members into the forest for the weekend, again making ridiculous fraudulent claims that she is batting 1000 on those, finding paranormal activity every durn time. The only ones batting 1000 are the horndog members who pay her for these outings because she guarantees them sexual services.

i have never heard any host on any radio station, even amateurs who come in on weekends and host shows on gardening or community events etc as bad as her. she really is the female George Noory but at least Noory doesn't have the hillbilly accent and try to be funny like she does.
I don't see Connie on the schedule for the 30th.  What night was this?  What's the name of the lady are you mentioning?

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #7583 on: October 31, 2022, 10:42:46 PM »
Maybe we can get some UFO Fill to fill the last 15min of those show with song.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7584 on: October 31, 2022, 10:44:43 PM »

yep as if it needed to be said, the tickets for the big show in Sedona on March 18th are flying off the shelves according to George. Tommy warned hotel rooms sell out fast for that conference. George said if hotel rooms are sold out in Sedona people can get hotel rooms in Phoenix. Helpful Tommy added 'yeah they can make a day trip of it.'  Then George chortled 'We can get Dr. Sky to be our OBER driver.'

OBER

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #7585 on: October 31, 2022, 10:44:50 PM »
Loving Mary Ann. Very knowledgeable.  And george is doing great. The haters can suck it
I'M ALPHA AF

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7586 on: October 31, 2022, 10:53:22 PM »
I don't see Connie on the schedule for the 30th.  What night was this?  What's the name of the lady are you mentioning?
Connie Willis hosted c2c Sat night 10/29 - she called it "Willis Ween"

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #7587 on: October 31, 2022, 10:57:11 PM »
I cursed jason callan.

I'M ALPHA AF

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7588 on: October 31, 2022, 11:02:38 PM »
Connie Willis hosted c2c Sat night 10/29 - she called it "Willis Ween"
Ok, yes, that I see.  So the poster must be saying that he thinks Connie was a prostitute.  That doesn't sound quite right.  I don't think Snorway would have anyone like a prostitute on as a guest host.  He is on record talking to the hosts of Playboy Radio a few times but I don't think he would go so far as to associate professionally with a former prostitute.  If Connie were going to do something like that, she wouldn't need to do it in the woods with mosquitos and all.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7589 on: October 31, 2022, 11:04:03 PM »
Loving Mary Ann. Very knowledgeable.  And george is doing great. The haters can suck it
Quote from Snorway:  "Not a documentary, an ACTUAL movie!"  OMG.