Author Topic: Bob Lazar - Documentary  (Read 8454 times)

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
Bob Lazar - Documentary
« on: December 18, 2018, 06:29:31 PM »
Who’s here for the real Art Bell shit? What did you think?
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: Bob Lazar - Documentary
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 07:01:59 PM »
Who’s here for the real Art Bell shit? What did you think?

Is there a new documentary? If so, anything new?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 07:29:25 PM »
Is there a new documentary? If so, anything new?

This guy was on with Knapp recently about some new movie he made about Lazar. He sounded like a tool but friends with Knapp apparently and the movie is out? Or will be soon.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/corbell-jeremy/71151

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 07:54:09 PM »
This guy was on with Knapp recently about some new movie he made about Lazar. He sounded like a tool but friends with Knapp apparently and the movie is out? Or will be soon.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 03:14:31 AM »
The same team who did the Skinwalker Ranch documentary, if you liked that you may well like this. Not seen it yet. It’s wating for a spare couple of hours during the next week or two.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 06:30:39 AM »

Why wasn't this on Midnight in the Desert?
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 07:57:50 PM »
Just watched it last night.

Made me a believer in Bob. Thought it was really well done, a great insight into a guy who I didn't know a whole lot about - at least from his mouth. Guy certainly has had an interesting life, super smart guy. Won't get into any spoilers - but Knapp's introduction gave me goosebumps how it was all put together. Set the mood for sure!

Side note - Bob's "legal" issue sent me for a loop and gave me a giggle, was unaware of that incident.

Thanks to @DaveSchrader for doing the interview with Jeremy Corbell on Darkness Radio. It had me chomping at the bit to watch this thing. Please get that guy on one of your shows again. If you can make it happen with Corbell and Knapp at the same time, good lawd, that would be awesome.

Will watch it again with a few relatives over xmas. After Christmas Story, of course.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2018, 10:00:26 PM »
I've had it for four days now! The first five or so minutes annoyed me and the scenes where Knapp is being interviewed by what I assume to be his swimming pool are a little funny because the reverberation is almost hard to look, or hear past.   All in all, Bob is one of the most real guests that Art ever had on. I really do believe the guy and I'm not even sure I want to. I saw the original news clip/feed when he was darkened out as "Dennis" and just thought, Wow!! I hope I hear more about this someday.  Art brought us many somedays.

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 10:07:25 PM »
I've had it for four days now! The first five or so minutes annoyed me and the scenes where Knapp is being interviewed by what I assume to be his swimming pool are a little funny because the reverberation is almost hard to look, or hear past.   All in all, Bob is one of the most real guests that Art ever had on. I really do believe the guy and I'm not even sure I want to. I saw the original news clip/feed when he was darkened out as "Dennis" and just thought, Wow!! I hope I hear more about this someday.  Art brought us many somedays.

The pool scene was the best in his intro...especially underneath the dialog during his greeting...again, not trying to give any spoilers, but damn - Didn't it didn't give you a rush of anxiousness to hear what's to come? Pretty sure I verbally let out a Ric Flair style "Woooo" waking both the ladyfriend and the dog.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2018, 10:49:51 PM »
The pool scene was the best in his intro...especially underneath the dialog during his greeting...again, not trying to give any spoilers, but damn - Didn't it didn't give you a rush of anxiousness to hear what's to come? Pretty sure I verbally let out a Ric Flair style "Woooo" waking both the ladyfriend and the dog.
Yes, I did get that "rush" you speak of. Agree on the Ric "Woooo" The biggest part for me is the history of how he has NEVER changed his story/report/account and when you couple that with his mannerisms both in his voice in a c2c interview and his matter of fact way he talks on film you just can't deny the guy with so much salt. Or any salt for that matter

..and isn't a fucking shame that Art didn't live to see it

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 12:05:06 AM »
Yes, I did get that "rush" you speak of. Agree on the Ric "Woooo" The biggest part for me is the history of how he has NEVER changed his story/report/account and when you couple that with his mannerisms both in his voice in a c2c interview and his matter of fact way he talks on film you just can't deny the guy with so much salt. Or any salt for that matter

..and isn't a fucking shame that Art didn't live to see it

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2018, 11:13:20 PM »
I'll go a little nerdy here and add that I purchased the "tester model" that Bob talked with Art about in depth. I wish I would have left in in the box but like a fucking idiot I had to assemble the thing and now it's nothing more than a conversation piece in my studio.

[attachment[/attachment]

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 11:15:30 PM »
..one more

[attachment[/attachment]

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2018, 05:24:06 PM »
Still, it's pretty rad you have it.

Hank

• KMST
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2018, 05:29:44 PM »
I watched the documentary the other evening. It's the best thing I've seen for a long time. It filled some holes in his story for me. I, too, got a chuckle from his "legal trouble."