Author Topic: Jurassic Dinosaur Movies  (Read 535 times)

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
Jurassic Dinosaur Movies
« on: May 25, 2022, 12:34:00 PM »
For context:

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Jurassic Dinosaur Movies
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 11:08:41 AM »
When you're a kid and you see a dinosaur movie you think that they're way bigger than they are. When I found out that the T-Rex stood less than 15 ft I was rather disappointed. Seeing Godzilla movies gave me false hopes in the average dino-size. Godzilla wasn't even a dinosaur!
The Jurassic Park movies have been a letdown IMO as they sequels continue to come. It's always the same. A single parent kid, a bike, adults running and screaming, and a whole lotta property damage once the buggers break free of their enclosures. 

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 09:17:18 AM »
When you're a kid and you see a dinosaur movie you think that they're way bigger than they are. When I found out that the T-Rex stood less than 15 ft I was rather disappointed. Seeing Godzilla movies gave me false hopes in the average dino-size. Godzilla wasn't even a dinosaur!
The Jurassic Park movies have been a letdown IMO as they sequels continue to come. It's always the same. A single parent kid, a bike, adults running and screaming, and a whole lotta property damage once the buggers break free of their enclosures.

What do expect to see @KSM ?
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 09:54:41 AM »
What do expect to see @KSM ?
Well if we're talking about those cash grab Jurassic Park offerings, I expect to see a different plot from film to film instead of the same old predictable story under a different title. Silly me  ::) @TigerLily All the sudden you're back? Make up your mind, Lily!

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 11:07:40 AM »
Well if we're talking about those cash grab Jurassic Park offerings, I expect to see a different plot from film to film instead of the same old predictable story under a different title. Silly me  ::) @TigerLily All the sudden you're back? Make up your mind, Lily!

What do you mean? I'm around every day
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"