Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820180 times)

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2018, 09:37:34 PM »
I wonder which staff member at Coast to Coast AM uses paranormaldate.com
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2018, 09:43:01 PM »
It wouldn’t be right if George didn’t stop buy for the inaugural day of Ellgab. Come on George we’re waiting for you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 09:45:38 PM »
I so have one of those tickle me elmo’s that talks dirty. 

But I did find at least two errors in that article and I am on an iphone and blind in one eye. You would think people would use spellcheckers AND grammar checkers if they want to make money for writing.
whoknowswhatyouwereseeing ::)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2018, 09:46:43 PM »
whoknowswhatyouwereseeing ::)

It’s a gift. And a curse. 
Are we having fun yet?

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2018, 09:49:16 PM »
So George no longer sucks?  I think that consensus may change especially after he interviews Dr. Richard Gallagher tonight. :P
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2018, 09:51:49 PM »
So George no longer sucks?  I think that consensus may change especially after he interviews Dr. Richard Gallagher tonight. :P

GNS
Are we having fun yet?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2018, 09:58:11 PM »

Hey, Grav. You're already a Jr. Member. Always the high achiever
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2018, 09:59:32 PM »
Hey, Grav. You're already a Jr. Member. Always the high achiever

Nice to see you've found your way here, TL! :D
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2018, 10:26:11 PM »
Has your day been shit since Bellgab was flushed?  Clean it up!  We are all now in Ell.   "Grampers Pampers' has found the way and will keep you covered.  There are new live events with Norry featuring "Grampers Pampers".  I am so crapped, and I must drop them to you.

First there will be a "Grampers Pamper" cotueire fashion show.  Now, you can get hand designed "Grampers Pampers" designed by Norry.  Think Victoria's Secret, now you have Norry's Secrets.  I will be one of the featured models, and I am wearing the wizard ensemble.  Just as Grampers, it looks like shit.  The "Grampers Pampers" has a cape that discreetly covers the "Grampers Pampers."

And Norry, will hosting another live event.  Norry, or Honey as his mother refers to him as, taught Norry to crochet.  Now the newest live event will feature Norry's crochet circles.  This will be held at an undisclosed location when Norry is at the Lou.  For $100.00 dollars Norry will teach you how to crochet the lovely cape I adorn as my avatar depicts.  He will meet and greet you, and provide you with his own autographed mulch/fertilizer for your garden.  This is a new direction for "Grampers Pampers.", but Grampers will hold it tight and show you the way.  LIVE!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2018, 10:32:59 PM »
It’s a gift. And a curse.
I think Elmo needs to have a chat with you.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2018, 10:36:53 PM »
Has your day been shit since Bellgab was flushed?  Clean it up!  We are all now in Ell.   "Grampers Pampers' has found the way and will keep you covered.  There are new live events with Norry featuring "Grampers Pampers".  I am so crapped, and I must drop them to you.

First there will be a "Grampers Pamper" cotueire fashion show.  Now, you can get hand designed "Grampers Pampers" designed by Norry.  Think Victoria's Secret, now you have Norry's Secrets.  I will be one of the featured models, and I am wearing the wizard ensemble.  Just as Grampers, it looks like shit.  The "Grampers Pampers" has a cape that discreetly covers the "Grampers Pampers."

And Norry, will hosting another live event.  Norry, or Honey as his mother refers to him as, taught Norry to crochet.  Now the newest live event will feature Norry's crochet circles.  This will be held at an undisclosed location when Norry is at the Lou.  For $100.00 dollars Norry will teach you how to crochet the lovely cape I adorn as my avatar depicts.  He will meet and greet you, and provide you with his own autographed mulch/fertilizer for your garden.  This is a new direction for "Grampers Pampers.", but Grampers will hold it tight and show you the way.  LIVE!
Free try-ons and he never charges for signatures,  He won't stop until everyone has a chance!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2018, 11:01:27 PM »
I guess we should just ignore any typos/grammar errors since it already went to print?
I find 2 punctuation errors in the Coast to Coast AM version, with 2 additional debatable errors:
-In the first sentence, lack of a capital letter following a colon.
-At the end, "off putting" is supposed to have a hyphen.
-In paragraph 3, the comma in the middle of the first sentence is debatable but probably correct.
-In paragraph 3, a single is mixed with a plural but looks debatable.
B+

In the original version, I found perfect writing.  The only consideration would have been whether or not to use more semi-colons, but most people wouldn't, and he didn't.  A+

Filling in for Jackstar.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2018, 11:25:55 PM »
I find 2 punctuation errors in the Coast to Coast AM version, with 2 additional debatable errors:
-In the first sentence, lack of a capital letter following a colon.
-At the end, "off putting" is supposed to have a hyphen.
-In paragraph 3, the comma in the middle of the first sentence is debatable but probably correct.
-In paragraph 3, a single is mixed with a plural but looks debatable.
B+

In the original version, I found perfect writing.  The only consideration would have been whether or not to use more semi-colons, but most people wouldn't, and he didn't.  A+

Filling in for Jackstar.

You fail. It should be “using a trailfinder app” not “an trailfinder app”. I can’t find the other one right now. I may have made a mistake on an “it’s” because I would never use that for “it has” as that is informal speech.
Are we having fun yet?

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2018, 11:27:41 PM »

You fail. It should be “using a trailfinder app” not “an trailfinder app”. I can’t find the other one right now. I may have made a mistake on an “it’s” because I would never use that for “it has” as that is informal speech.

Write!  What you said! :P

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2018, 11:50:53 PM »

It's nice to be having fun again.