Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125400 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2018, 05:02:47 PM »
@Bart Ell, thank you so much for giving me the gift of purple. I can only hope I live up to the responsibilities of purple in the future.
I am honored to be purple like my idol @Spookcat

Yes, it did hit close to home, but I stayed and listened as Dave requested.

Once again, thank you.
Very nice color for you!  :)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2018, 01:36:16 AM »
Thanks for the updates @Spookcat . With your hard work, I hope that @Bart Ell gives you something special for Christmas.
Aquarius tries to take your job, lol... Y eah, when I saw Aquarious' work, I thought you had enlisted him/her.  Keep him/her in your back pocket! 

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2018, 03:06:59 AM »
Summary for December 16, 2018

Drama Thread
This takes us to page 4401.

Other Stuff
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2018, 03:14:10 AM »
Summary for December 16, 2018

Drama Thread
This takes us to page 4401.

Other Stuff
WoW that's quick. I just do not like @Jedimiller for many reasons. He is just other asshole who i hope that he gets some coal for Christmas.

Pleather Suede

• KIDD
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2018, 08:52:29 AM »
You are brilliant @Spookcat Thank you for these summaries.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2018, 02:27:52 AM »
Summary for December 17, 2018

*Note: if you are looking for anything regarding Heather Wade, you'll be disappointed. You might need to raise your standards a bit though. Just sayin'.*

Onto the tiny drama

Thus you are at page 4420. Which currently has @paladin1991 playing catch-up.  ;)

Other stuff:

@SpookyTim joins the naughty list! NOOO, not my spooky brother!  :'(
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1074362605773447169

@DaveScottSOR has his schedule up for the week
CHANGE IN SCHEDULE!

This coming week on Spaced Out Radio, live on Spreaker, Deep Talk Radio, UPRN, WQEE 99.1FM Newnan, Georgia, and www.spacedoutradio.com

Monday, Dec. 17 - Jonny Enoch & Sebastien Martin - Canada's Area 51
Tuesday, Dec. 18 - Reverend Keith Bradley - Christmas History & Commercialization
Wednesday, Dec. 19 - Mike Morin - Ghosts of the Great White North 
Thursday, Dec. 20 - Bryan Price - The Blue Hole of Belize 
Friday, Dec. 21 - Dave Scott & Friends - Christmas Call In Special

You can follow Spaced Out Radio on Social Media: Twitter @SpacedOutRadio Instagram @DaveScottSOR Facebook @SpacedOutRadioShow YouTube youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio for our FREE archives.

PRAISE BE

Let's have a good week, everyone! Only one more until the Wootacular!

Meow

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2018, 04:08:03 PM »
Aquarius tries to take your job, lol... Y eah, when I saw Aquarious' work, I thought you had enlisted him/her.  Keep him/her in your back pocket!

Ha! No, no, never, no one could do as good a job as Spookcat! I just happened to be listening live and disgusted with what I was hearing, and wanted to share it all in the moment!

Spookcat rocks!  :D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2018, 06:13:36 PM »
Ha! No, no, never, no one could do as good a job as Spookcat! I just happened to be listening live and disgusted with what I was hearing, and wanted to share it all in the moment!

Spookcat rocks!  :D

I didn't mind at all. :) it actually helped me just put the entire quotes in since Friday nights are my Saturday afternoons so I'm usually either out with Mr Spookcat or confined to my tablet while he's on PC. Typing can be a large pain on the tablet...
It also figures that that would be the day with the largest drama... ^^;

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2018, 08:00:22 PM »
I didn't mind at all. :) it actually helped me just put the entire quotes in since Friday nights are my Saturday afternoons so I'm usually either out with Mr Spookcat or confined to my tablet while he's on PC. Typing can be a large pain on the tablet...
It also figures that that would be the day with the largest drama... ^^;

I know, I hate typing on my tablet. However, I just got an inexpensive bluetooth wireless keyboard to use with the tablet. Still a wee bit wonky, it's an older tablet but I like it, an LG thingy. The keyboard does make life much easier! I got it on Ebay, but I'm sure you could find some equivalent in high-tech Japan, somewhere in Akihabara maybe!

Here's what I got:  1byone Ultra-Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Built-in Multi-touch Touchpad

If you paste that into the search bar on ebay, it'll come right up. It was $20.75, pretty cheap and works well. Recharges with the included usb cord.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2018, 01:50:20 AM »
Summary for December 18, 2018

On the Drama thread

I didn't make it to heaters little get together.
Clyde is doing UFOs, aliens, and who knew what, when, and
why nobody got excited when something slipped by the gov'ment censors.
Even the NY Times reported it.

Don't feed BG !!!

@DynamoHum hears back from Fred:
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg132403#msg132403

Other Stuff

All in all, a quiet day. Which means I can rant about more stuff!

Not a Sponsored Message

Not really into Dave or Heather? Hey, I won't judge...much ;) Did you all know that many podcasts offer their archives for free? Shows like Spaced Out Radio, The Malliard Report, Spooky Southcoast, Into the Fray, Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis and many more! You can find a few more podcast ideas here: http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=506.0
Let's let this list grow to cover a wide variety of topics. :)

Podcasts not your thing? Try out some music ideas here:
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.0

@TigerLily has also started a board for general discussion.
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=513.0

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2018, 06:01:37 AM »
hello @Spookcat ! Every morning Tippy has her breakfast and I have my coffee. I read your summaries and enjoy the quick update. Thank you for your time. Today I read your summaries from Summary for December 17, 2018. Tippy was pleased to learn that she made the summaries. She spends most of her time sleeping or looking out our front window. Tippy was born out in the wild. I found her living in my back yard and took her into my home. She has been with us for at least 7 years. Tippy is a polydactyl cat. She does not tip toe around the house with those mitten like feet. I was being funny by giving her the name "Tippy". Ok, thanks again for your summaries. You have a wonderful sense of humor. Your humor shows behind your lines.

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2018, 02:02:27 PM »
Dear Purple Sisters  @Spookcat and @TigerLily

Here are promised Carson pictures ...

Carson and I say R.I.P. to your meow @Spookcat; we are so very sorry for your loss!

And @TigerLily, Carson says a special woof to you .... we love that you provided the info to @Bart Ell and he took you up on it to have a December fundraiser for the Butte Humane Society. 

** Edit (I consider myself a Purple sister also ... because I love purple, I just haven't done anything spectacular on the board to request the purple boxes).

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2018, 05:46:10 PM »
Dear Purple Sisters  @Spookcat and @TigerLily

Here are promised Carson pictures ...

Carson and I say R.I.P. to your meow @Spookcat; we are so very sorry for your loss!

And @TigerLily, Carson says a special woof to you .... we love that you provided the info to @Bart Ell and he took you up on it to have a December fundraiser for the Butte Humane Society. 

** Edit (I consider myself a Purple sister also ... because I love purple, I just haven't done anything spectacular on the board to request the purple boxes).

Carson poses so handsomely! That face!  Thank you Purple Sis
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2018, 04:01:59 AM »
Summary for December 19, 2018

Drama Thread
  • More Miller vs people...
  • @Dyna-X is working on a new theory.
    >^..^<
    Hiya Hiya Hiya Hiya, Have a Hoishey Bar... (thanks @Doomed for adjusting the accent)

I am trying to build a theorem to tie all this together and somehow purple is involved. First Prince "Purple Rain" dies of an accidental drug overdose in April 2016 and HW mourned nearly a whole show. Art dies of the same cause in April 2018. HW is fired and we are given Good Purple Dave who resides in Minnesota, Prince's state. HW (birthstone Amethyst (another purple) continues on a show and Miller attempts to defend from the Purple Church. Then three Ellgabber's get purple squares.

The purple if anything is the protagonist here, the light side against things that are undoubtedly lacking any light. By extrapolation, even Miller's Purple Church would undoubtedly be a place of victory for Sean if he ventured there.  HW, if she embraced true higher side Aquarian purple amethyst ideals would actually be better received. The dark side of Aquarius includes isolation, morose thoughts, bizarre delusional beliefs and overly rigid and patterned thought.

It doesn't mean I fully believe in astrology or that the theorem is correct, but it is interesting. By the odds, purple is a fairly rare color. I could only find two purple items in the house - a purple marker (in a set) and the Tetley British Blend tea box.
  • @TigerLily also weighs in:
    Here's a better explanation of purple, @Aquarius. With a little thought instead of off the top of my head. Or pulling it out of my ass

Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic.

Taking all aspects of purple's past and present into consideration, purple symbolizes magic, mystery, spirituality, the sub-conscious, creativity, dignity, royalty – and it evokes all of these meanings more so than any other color

In Wicca purple symbolizes Wisdom, influence, spiritual power, contact with spirits, drive away evil, change luck, independence, government, to break bad habits
  • @Mr Apnea tries to count how many times Heather Wade said Art or at least in first 20 minutes...
    Five

Five Art Bells

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• HW is now telling the guest what he was thinking lol
  • Dyna-X has the bumper list:
    Giorgo Moroder – Chase (1978)*
    Linda Ronstadt – You're No Good (1974)
    Bee Gees – Night Fever (1977)*
    Men at Work – Who Can It Be Now (1981)
    Blondie – Heart of Glass (1978)
    Heart – These Dreams (1986)
    Ian Gomm – Hold On (1979)*
    Christopher Cross - Ride Like the Wind (1980)*
    Al Green – Lets Stay Together (1972)
    Genesis – Land of Confusion (1986)
    Rockwell - Somebodys Watching Me (1984)*
    Def Leppard – Hysteria (1988)
    Alicia Bridges – I Love the Nightlife (1977)
    Days of the New - Shelf in The Room (1997)
    Queen – You're My Best Friend (1975)
    Crystal Gayle – Midninght in The Desert

*Bumper that Art has played in past

Ends on page 4448

Other Stuff

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2018, 04:14:26 AM »
I CAN TELL YOU THAT PURPLE THEORY IS WRONG. LOL.

SEEMS EVERYONE IS WRONG THESE DAYS!
I'M ALPHA AF