Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12171452 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #66300 on: December 17, 2018, 02:34:53 AM »
She's still not going to sleep with you.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66301 on: December 17, 2018, 02:53:07 AM »
A few have contacted me with the theory this is all a ruse and I am actually announcing my guests.

1. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE WILL BE ON THE WOOTACULAR!
2. Yes, there really will be a Wootacular.
3. Yes, so far I am my only guest.
4. I will not pretend I am sick and cancel the Wootacular.
If asked, I will serve as a guest on the WOOTACULAR.  I will be ready to discuss my memoires which are actively being shopped around Hollywood, even though I have yet to complete them, my single handed efforts to support single mothers (if pressed, I will discuss what my other hand is doing while I support those single mothers), give on air cooking demo, on air demo of lip ups (men, strong lips will make  your woman sing!) Discuss relevant topics, moot points, the fucking French and their betamale culture, the paintings of Van Gogh, writings of Voltaire and our Founding Fathers, who's your daddy, post mortem ART sightings, GNS, Firearm selection, 1970 Dodge Chargers, Your moms, Broadway productions, Meatloaf (the singer, idiots) survival gardening, water purification, agenda 21, the Clinton Criminal Cartel, the Bermuda triangle, Building 7, this one time, in Ramadi, I picked up this 'AK, conjure up the spirit of ART FUCKING BELL, sing of my love for LoneVoice's avatar, conjure up a boner, air guitar for the audience, Discuss seegars and spirits (the drinking kind, morons) lead a sing along of 'Blood Upon the Risers, and soooo much more. 

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66302 on: December 17, 2018, 02:55:16 AM »
I am an adult human being who sleep 5-6 hours every night.
There is a chance I undersleep but oversleep is unheard of!

Also - no, these bums will not be filled with the Christmas spirit and decide they want to be on the Wootacular at the last minute.
Bart holds a grudge.
I am here for you, bro.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #66303 on: December 17, 2018, 02:56:15 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
@paladin1991 - I enjoyed your responses, a recap of the lunacy of the weekend.

The main attraction is now across the street, it's called In-N-Out Burger!

I haven't been in a club like that in ages, too bad I have yellow fever, they're usually not as visually entertaining as the more endowed ladies are...
Eh, nevermind...

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66304 on: December 17, 2018, 03:00:44 AM »
Last time I was in LA I had an "interesting" experience. Heavily smoking Russian guy saw me wandering in his cornershop and asked what I was looking for. I had forgotten to pack dental floss and that was my goal. I said "you don't have it" and he said "I have EVERYTHING, what are you looking for." I said and he didn't understand. So I pantomimed flossing and he EXCLAIMED "yes, yes (and some Russian) and found it for me. I bought it and then, since I could in his shop, some tinned herring and a mini-flask of 100 proof vodka.
That's lunch!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66305 on: December 17, 2018, 03:02:25 AM »
A number of cities have big Russian populations... there is a whole section in the south of Brooklyn in NYC which is heavily Russian, to the point that there is little or no English spoken or written in several of the grocery stores and shops there.

Spokane has a large population of those parasites, I mean, those benefit card carrying people.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66306 on: December 17, 2018, 03:07:46 AM »
This Russian thread is wery interesting to me. I majored in Russian in college and was a Russian interrogator for my first 15 years in the Army

Hey, did you ever travel around with a unit of Russian speakers, dressed up in Sov uniforms, giving demos to other units on how a Sov (Motorized) unit in the field will operate?  My unit was at one time earmarked for REFORGER, in the air and then on the ground in 24 hours or less.  At least that was the propaganda for our consumption.  This would have been around '88.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66307 on: December 17, 2018, 03:14:54 AM »
@paladin1991 - I enjoyed your responses, a recap of the lunacy of the weekend.

The main attraction is now across the street, it's called In-N-Out Burger!

I haven't been in a club like that in ages, too bad I have yellow fever, they're usually not as visually entertaining as the more endowed ladies are...
I've had that fever all my life.  I've got this thing for the ladies of the orient.  I mean, this really big thing.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #66308 on: December 17, 2018, 03:30:14 AM »
Holy Dogshit.  The Main Attraction is closed.  I can't tell you how many nights me and my Marines would be there.  It's the end, I tell you, the end.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #66309 on: December 17, 2018, 05:13:13 AM »
Wow only a few pages over night! I might actually get out of the house before noon today lol.

For the person looking for the review, go to the top of the page under radio and podcasts and it’s under Spookcats summeries.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66310 on: December 17, 2018, 05:32:57 AM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #66311 on: December 17, 2018, 05:56:04 AM »
Another day another JERK!

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1074658577695027200
Sweet Baby Jesus! The time has come for you to ask @paladin1991 . Last night he wrote -Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.. Not sure what he is going to say. However he is willing and ready. Just a suggestion.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66312 on: December 17, 2018, 06:00:27 AM »
Wow only a few pages over night! I might actually get out of the house before noon today lol.

For the person looking for the review, go to the top of the page under radio and podcasts and it’s under Spookcats summeries.
Hello, only a few pages to read. @paladin1991 is a clever person. I assume he is a male. His responses are funny and seem to come "Out of left field".

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66313 on: December 17, 2018, 06:28:33 AM »
If asked, I will serve as a guest on the WOOTACULAR.  I will be ready to discuss my memoires which are actively being shopped around Hollywood, even though I have yet to complete them, my single handed efforts to support single mothers (if pressed, I will discuss what my other hand is doing while I support those single mothers), give on air cooking demo, on air demo of lip ups (men, strong lips will make  your woman sing!) Discuss relevant topics, moot points, the fucking French and their betamale culture, the paintings of Van Gogh, writings of Voltaire and our Founding Fathers, who's your daddy, post mortem ART sightings, GNS, Firearm selection, 1970 Dodge Chargers, Your moms, Broadway productions, Meatloaf (the singer, idiots) survival gardening, water purification, agenda 21, the Clinton Criminal Cartel, the Bermuda triangle, Building 7, this one time, in Ramadi, I picked up this 'AK, conjure up the spirit of ART FUCKING BELL, sing of my love for LoneVoice's avatar, conjure up a boner, air guitar for the audience, Discuss seegars and spirits (the drinking kind, morons) lead a sing along of 'Blood Upon the Risers, and soooo much more. 

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.

Send my people your sizzle reel

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #66314 on: December 17, 2018, 06:33:54 AM »
Send my people your sizzle reel

Rumor has it that you contacted Claude Dubois. Will sing he sing "Besoin pour vivre" for us?  I am aware that your naughty list continues to grow but the WOOTACULAR must go on.