Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett  (Read 32950 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2018, 09:39:46 PM »
According to Ian's FB page, he's on the move again.  This time to:

''June 14 - A quick update: Later this fall I'm moving to Kansas State University where I will join the faculty of the A.Q. Miller School of Journalism and Mass Communication and be Chief Operator/Advisor to the student-run alternative rock/hip-hop station, KSDB. Should be fun. Go, Wildcats.''

https://www.facebook.com/ian.punnett.1?fref=ufi 

I'm sure Marjery won't mind picking up and starting all over once again.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2018, 09:48:28 PM »

''June 14 - A quick update: Later this fall I'm moving to Kansas State University where I will join the faculty of the A.Q. Miller School of Journalism and Mass Communication and be Chief Operator/Advisor to the student-run alternative rock/hip-hop station, KSDB. Should be fun. Go, Wildcats.''

In his defense he has mentioned this for months. Nothing odd, really, many people move, more should and economy would be better. (Californians though stop moving here.) But in academia moving is normal, especially for a 'constant' degree seeker like Ian seems to be. That, is another question, folks there who go school to school, stay in school, until they can find tenure. But moving for work to make more or expand business? That is good, generally speaking.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2018, 11:57:58 PM »
So noted. I guess you either like him or you don't. He just ain't my cup of tea. I wasn't seeking agreement, I was just stating my impression of him, however biased it may have been.

I agree that we are agreeing to disagree, and never for a millisecond did I think you were seeking agreement. You’re WRONG though. Wrong, wrong, wrong in your assessment of Ian. He’s just one of my favourites ... can you tell?!
not well-liked, but right

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2018, 07:49:57 AM »

He's received his 'calling' ......
The Pudgy Parson ......  full of himself.   ;D ;D

reginald

• KNYE
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2018, 08:07:10 AM »
Tbh I have not connected with Ian since his return. It might be the change to C2C overall but I don't find myself listening to the complete show when Ian is on like I used to.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2018, 11:32:00 AM »
Tbh I have not connected with Ian since his return. It might be the change to C2C overall but I don't find myself listening to the complete show when Ian is on like I used to.

It’s burnout.
not well-liked, but right

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2018, 12:49:23 AM »
Update on Jason the horse!

Police: Man In Vile Encounter With A Pony

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/animals/oklahoma-pony-case-629403#fbcomments
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2018, 10:14:55 PM »

So Ian is doing the Ratline next hour. I remember his show on this topic back in the day and it was really interesting. I didn't remember that Peter Lavenda is the author. Should be a good one
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2018, 10:25:26 PM »
So Ian is doing the Ratline next hour. I remember his show on this topic back in the day and it was really interesting. I didn't remember that Peter Lavenda is the author. Should be a good one

I'm here with you, TL.  I'm very much in the mood for speculation on Nazis ala The Boys From Brazil.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2018, 10:29:02 PM »

Hi 21. I'll probably be lurking in the shadows instead of posting but always nice to have your company
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2018, 10:33:52 PM »
Hi 21. I'll probably be lurking in the shadows instead of posting but always nice to have your company

That's cool, TL.   I'm in the mood to listen to the show and posting tends to distract me.  I'm not very good at multitasking. :-[  I'll pipe up if I have a question or want to make an observation.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2018, 10:37:48 PM »
That's cool, TL.   I'm in the mood to listen to the show and posting tends to distract me.  I'm not very good at multitasking. :-[  I'll pipe up if I have a question or want to make an observation.

Bowie  8). I can't multitask worth a damn either. But I can focus like a laser beam. Sometimes. I might check in during the (near constant) commercial breaks

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2018, 12:09:31 AM »
LOL.  Bumper is Ben by Michael Jackson.  Not sure what that has to do with Hitler and Nazis though.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2018, 12:10:37 AM »
Oh, Ratline.  Ha, ha, Ian! ::)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2018, 12:13:27 AM »
Oh, Ratline.  Ha, ha, Ian! ::)

Yeah. That was a clever one. Made me smile