Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 6205 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Alex Jones
« on: August 08, 2018, 12:00:24 AM »
Why did You Tube ban him?  How bad can it be?

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 02:33:53 PM »
Why did You Tube ban him?  How bad can it be?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 03:33:44 PM »
Is YouTube pulling Michael Savage's shows?  I can't locate any of his recent stuff, like from today and yesterday.

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 03:37:30 PM »
Is YouTube pulling Michael Savage's shows?  I can't locate any of his recent stuff, like from today and yesterday.

Savage Nation recorded shows
http://conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »
Savage Nation recorded shows
http://conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php

Thanks.  I like to listen to the start of his show while I shave.

EmmonShomly

• KIDD
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 05:45:16 PM »
Apparently, YouTube is even going after some youtubers for just talking about Alex Jones' and his ban.

https://twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/1028047008144080896

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 07:57:44 PM »
I'm surprised that you all are not aware of this, but this is a frontal attack by the large tech giants to silence AJ.  It is speculated because he has such a strong influence on the political climates and backing Trumps and conservatives.  The tech giants are mostly liberal.

Yes late last Sunday night his channel on Youtube was cancelled.  His Facebook pages were purged.  Apple and tune in pulled his show as did many of the radio apps and channels.  Disque stopped allowing their service to provide e-mail to his website.  Also mailchump will no longer handle his e-mailings.

This was almost done in unison.  They say he has violated their TOS, but in reality they are silencing speech and controlling the message in America.  They are trying to silence him and they are succeeding.  First, they do this to AJ, and you really don't know who or what will be next.  This is really scary and threatening to me.  I have been following it all week. 

I had posted something on the Norry thread, scolding him for not covering this or at least have Norm Weinstein ow whoever he has on for tech issues for their input on the subject.  He just sat back and scratched his balls.

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 01:51:30 AM »
I'm surprised that you all are not aware of this, but this is a frontal attack by the large tech giants to silence AJ.  It is speculated because he has such a strong influence on the political climates and backing Trumps and conservatives.  The tech giants are mostly liberal.

Yes late last Sunday night his channel on Youtube was cancelled.  His Facebook pages were purged.  Apple and tune in pulled his show as did many of the radio apps and channels.  Disque stopped allowing their service to provide e-mail to his website.  Also mailchump will no longer handle his e-mailings.

This was almost done in unison.  They say he has violated their TOS, but in reality they are silencing speech and controlling the message in America.  They are trying to silence him and they are succeeding.  First, they do this to AJ, and you really don't know who or what will be next.  This is really scary and threatening to me.  I have been following it all week. 

I had posted something on the Norry thread, scolding him for not covering this or at least have Norm Weinstein ow whoever he has on for tech issues for their input on the subject.  He just sat back and scratched his balls.

As if he had any balls in the first place.

This is a serious free speech, liberty, freedom issue.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 01:56:21 AM »
I don't like AJ- I think he is full of shit.

But banning him is dumb and plays right into what he is saying.  It starts to make him look LESS crazy when all of these tech giants decide on the same day to get rid of his shows.  Yup- no collusion there.

All that it does is divide people even more strongly than they already were.  Now people who like him can live on his channel and never risk being exposed to anything else.  If he is smart he will turn this into a media empire.

EmmonShomly

• KIDD
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 12:22:30 PM »
I don't like AJ- I think he is full of shit.

But banning him is dumb and plays right into what he is saying.  It starts to make him look LESS crazy when all of these tech giants decide on the same day to get rid of his shows.  Yup- no collusion there.

All that it does is divide people even more strongly than they already were.  Now people who like him can live on his channel and never risk being exposed to anything else.  If he is smart he will turn this into a media empire.

That's not how Alex Jones' audience is. Infowars itself shares articles from numerous sources and from numerous sources of varying political and social views. That's how it's always been with the majority of his audience. The only ones in the echo-chamber, never being exposed to anything else, are neoconservatives types and most leftists. Especially far leftists.

albrecht

• Ellightened
Gay Frog Alex
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 02:08:43 PM »
For Halloween Alex dressed up as a "gay frog." Hilarious and very bizarre satire.

https://www.infowars.com/live-gay-frog-invade-infowars-trump-defends-us-border-banned-midterm-broadcast/

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: Gay Frog Alex
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2018, 02:24:04 PM »
For Halloween Alex dressed up as a "gay frog." Hilarious and very bizarre satire.

https://www.infowars.com/live-gay-frog-invade-infowars-trump-defends-us-border-banned-midterm-broadcast/

Slow day and figured Alex would be ranting due to elections coming up. Opened TuneIn and went to show and TuneIn said "this show is not being streamed" so maybe TuneIn banned him also.

EmmonShomly

• KIDD
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2018, 02:49:19 PM »
Slow day and figured Alex would be ranting due to elections coming up. Opened TuneIn and went to show and TuneIn said "this show is not being streamed" so maybe TuneIn banned him also.
You can visit their page at http://stream-mp3.infowars.com/ and click listen at the top. I don't even rely on the streaming sites anymore. It seems a few of them have been quietly purging his stream.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 02:52:21 PM »
You can visit their page at http://stream-mp3.infowars.com/ and click listen at the top. I don't even rely on the streaming sites anymore. It seems a few of them have been quietly purging his stream.
Thanks. Can stream from his site but not on app, I guess. Interesting.

Hobo_Bob

• Cuckshacker
  • KIDD
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 07:35:23 PM »

Sir, the costume is his every day attire. He shed his emperor's clothes to show the world his true visage : his fat and bloated gay frog self, that is.