Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 133962 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #270 on: February 16, 2019, 04:14:09 PM »
OMG, I have to serial post. My last was 666.
Merry Christmas

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #271 on: February 16, 2019, 04:23:17 PM »
OMG, I have to serial post. My last was 666.
lol
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #272 on: February 16, 2019, 04:33:10 PM »
Change the fucking record you hypocrite. Nobody is interested in your little crusade.

What an asshole ... shame!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #273 on: February 16, 2019, 04:37:59 PM »
@GravitySucks should guest host and talk about Opportunity, space probes, and whether we’ll launch Americans on American vehicles soon. @Dyna-X can join in with what the Russians are up to.

@juan, I haven’t been working there in about 5 years.  I know what we should be doing. Not what we are or are not doing.
Are we having fun yet?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #274 on: February 16, 2019, 04:41:55 PM »
@GravitySucks channel your inner Richard C. Hoagland. He hasn’t worked for Walter Cronkite in 50-years.
Merry Christmas

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #275 on: February 16, 2019, 04:42:30 PM »
Change the fucking record you hypocrite. Nobody is interested in your little crusade.

People are interested they are just not talking about it in public yet. Pbs does a bad job hiding her breakdowns so if you want it broadcasted on here then I can do that.

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #276 on: February 16, 2019, 04:44:20 PM »
What an asshole ... shame!

Other people are in the Fb group that you are part of so you know some things that Pbs does.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #277 on: February 16, 2019, 04:46:14 PM »
Other people are in the Fb group that you are part of so you know some things that Pbs does.
Who cares what she does?
Merry Christmas

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #278 on: February 16, 2019, 04:54:45 PM »
because heather broadcasted them, quite literally , over the internet. 
please point out where i have disrespected anyone other than noory. and ive since changed my stance on noory. nice guy, not a very good broadcaster IMO.

lasha has all that info already, and she has already attacked me in several different ways. as far as hallie is concerned, i do not care. they can spout off against me all they want, their problem not mine. as far as PBS goes, if your problem is her being gay, then thats on you. she is who she is. she only reported on what heather made public.

i dont care that she is gay. nor do i give a shit about race, religion, skin color or any other thing that others may discriminate for.
as far as heather is concerned, while i did like her as a person , ive had little to no contact over the last 2+ years, and the little was though someone else. ive not listened to her show, except for some of the danzig interview, which was pretty good.

I don't care if she is gay or bi or whatever you call someone who has sex with both like she does. If someone talks bad about others to you then they are talking bad about you to others so keep that in mind when the shit hits the fan because people will remember the whiteknighting you did. You also have taken part in a show that gossips about Heather so that is not things she has broadcasted. If you can't see where your show has disrespected Heather then you are just lying to yourself.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #279 on: February 16, 2019, 04:59:34 PM »
I don't care if she is gay or bi or whatever you call someone who has sex with both like she does. If someone talks bad about others to you then they are talking bad about you to others so keep that in mind when the shit hits the fan because people will remember the whiteknighting you did. You also have taken part in a show that gossips about Heather so that is not things she has broadcasted. If you can't see where your show has disrespected Heather then you are just lying to yourself.

Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You really need to get out more. Heather shit on good people because she's a failure.

This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #280 on: February 16, 2019, 05:17:37 PM »

So start your own podcast and talk about her. Go for it.
Are we having fun yet?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #281 on: February 16, 2019, 05:34:43 PM »
Then why is it ok to talk about Heather's skeletons and not Pbs? Heather mention your name when she listed people she liked on bellgab but you do nothing but disrespect her while ignoring things Pbs does. Do you think Pbs deserves to laugh at Heather and make fun of her with all the things she has done? Are you ok with me giving information to Lasha and Hallie about Pbs so they can do exactly what you do to Heather? Would you be ok with them talking about the breakdowns Pbs has had this year the way your show has talked about Heather? You should treat others the way you wish to be treated.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #282 on: February 16, 2019, 05:44:05 PM »
@GravitySucks channel your inner Richard C. Hoagland. He hasn’t worked for Walter Cronkite in 50-years.

I was bored to tears the other night when Dave was doing the space interview. It was billed as a “future in space” interview and Dave kept asking questions about the past. The guest, even though he has written several books about the history of the space program, didn’t seem well versed when asked questions about past programs. For example, there was a question from Dave about whether we had purposely crashed something into the moon. The guest talked about really old probes that had impacted but didn’t mention the one that Dave was probably talking about which was the LCROSS impactor or even the MIP impactor India launched a few years before that.

I didn’t give a crap about STS-27. I worked on that and all the other DoD missions. I wanted to hear his thoughts on where he saw us heading. There was very little of that compared to where we had been. I blame that on Dave. He either didn’t prepare for what the website advertised as the topic or he took too many questions from the audience on social media which were off topic.

When are we going to have a multigenerational space colony and where will it head?  Who will build it/fund it?

What’s the latest on commercial asteroid mining?

I was really disappointed in the guest’s answer on the space elevator. He wasn’t very well versed on it.

The show might have been interesting to someone that never worked in the space program or never followed the space program but I was disappointed.

I would like an hour or two with a guest like that over a nice dinner to pick his brain on future stuff.

@Dyna-X could have provided better answers to most of the past program questions.

#MoreWooLessWhatHaveWeDone
Are we having fun yet?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #283 on: February 16, 2019, 05:54:19 PM »
I didn’t find the show very interesting either. But then we were brought along by fossils on Mars and that brake drum  thing and glass drones on the moon.
Merry Christmas

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #284 on: February 16, 2019, 06:03:32 PM »
People are interested they are just not talking about it in public yet. Pbs does a bad job hiding her breakdowns so if you want it broadcasted on here then I can do that.

Go away