Author Topic: *Joker*  (Read 1746 times)

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
*Joker*
« on: October 07, 2019, 06:43:30 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: *Joker*
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 10:15:06 PM »
So what are you saying? You saw the movie? Was it on the big screen in the yurt??? I can find that clip on my own. You like the dancing?  Ya know you could have prefaced the damn thing.  You can't just start a thread without saying something about THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD. Sorry for yelling, but..

C'mon, man!

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 04:54:00 PM »
So what are you saying? You saw the movie? Was it on the big screen in the yurt??? I can find that clip on my own. You like the dancing?  Ya know you could have prefaced the damn thing.  You can't just start a thread without saying something about THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD. Sorry for yelling, but..

C'mon, man!

i can and i did... two thumbs up... one thumb for each time i watched the movie. ignore the BS hype from the media before the flick was released... they lied.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 10:46:04 PM »

Okay.  Ya got my attention.  I'll give it a shot. ;)
Oh, yeah.  +1.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 07:16:59 PM »
i can and i did... two thumbs up... one thumb for each time i watched the movie. ignore the BS hype from the media before the flick was released... they lied.

@Evil Twin Of Zen  Ok, good enough answer. +1 and all that BS.  I was always scared of ducks. Live turkeys too because they surround you and they're really ugly and loud. The Lords rudest animals IMO. But ducks aren't far behind them.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 07:18:54 PM »
@Evil Twin Of Zen  Ok, good enough answer. +1 and all that BS.  I was always scared of ducks. Live turkeys too because they surround you and they're really ugly and loud. The Lords rudest animals IMO. But ducks aren't far behind them.

Guinea hens are the worst.
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 06:40:24 PM »
Guinea hens are the worst.
Yeah possibly. All I know is that the turkeys we had on the farm were real assholes, aggressive ones too! Rude as fuck! No regard for a seven year old boy just trying to do his chores so he'd have some kind of allowance on the weekend just so he could go to the country roller rink where he could get the shit kicked out of him on a weekly basis. Good Times!    I digress.  Turkeys have no regard for personal space just like guinea hens.  Ducks were a close third though. Could never completely count the ducks out, always a threat.

Too much?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 07:08:14 PM »
Yeah possibly. All I know is that the turkeys we had on the farm were real assholes, aggressive ones too! Rude as fuck! No regard for a seven year old boy just trying to do his chores so he'd have some kind of allowance on the weekend just so he could go to the country roller rink where he could get the shit kicked out of him on a weekly basis. Good Times!    I digress.  Turkeys have no regard for personal space just like guinea hens.  Ducks were a close third though. Could never completely count the ducks out, always a threat.

Too much?

When I was in my senior year of high school we lived in a trailer on 28 acres in the piney woods above Houston. We had cows, turkeys, chickens, ducks, dogs and cats.  We built a multi-level cat condo about 5’ (figure out your own centimeters) in pine tree by the front door.  When the mallard ducks decided to nest they ran the cats out of their cat condo and built nests.  Mallards usually nest n the ground.  Not sure why these one decided to evolve to city life. The cats could hold their own against all the other critters but they wouldn’t mess with the ducks. 
Are we having fun yet?

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 07:54:50 PM »
When I was in my senior year of high school we lived in a trailer on 28 acres in the piney woods above Houston. We had cows, turkeys, chickens, ducks, dogs and cats.  We built a multi-level cat condo about 5’ (figure out your own centimeters) in pine tree by the front door.  When the mallard ducks decided to nest they ran the cats out of their cat condo and built nests.  Mallards usually nest n the ground.  Not sure why these one decided to evolve to city life. The cats could hold their own against all the other critters but they wouldn’t mess with the ducks.

Kamikaze Poultry.... it's a real threat...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2019, 12:01:07 AM »
Kamikaze Poultry.... it's a real threat...

LOL.

All evil farm fowl aside, don't you miss being able to take a walk 800 or more ft' from your house and still be far from the property line? Builds character and teases the young mind.

And now I'll address your passive aggressive dig. "(figure out your own centimeters)" Feet, (no wife jokes) inches and gallons still exist up here.  When I go measure a floor I don't say 'Well Lisa, your living room measures out at 309 by 412 centimeters!! ;D  It's still foots and inchies. BTW While out tomorrow I'll have to throw a few gallons o gas in the truck. The metric system was brought in decades ago and it still hasn't really caught on 8)  Go figure ::)