Author Topic: Predictions for 2020  (Read 5920 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: Predictions for 2020
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2020, 08:24:25 PM »
I'll eat it even if the company uses actual babies in their delicious burger things. MMmmmm

or babes  aka hot chicks
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2020, 09:24:49 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I guess it you want to sin, sin with a Whopper. But I prefer the old In-N-Out*

*All double entendres intended
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2020, 09:25:56 PM »
I'll eat it even if the company uses actual babies in their delicious burger things. MMmmmm

or babes  aka hot chicks

Hot Chick-fil-a

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2020, 09:28:26 PM »

PBR Street Gang

• KIDD
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2020, 01:30:48 AM »
My field of immune system modulating treatments and preventions will come out with some significant new products.  I don't know if the one I've been consulting for will be ready soon enough to catch this wave, but I sure hope so.  These advances will split the anti-vax crowd because some of the products will be biologicals and some not, some medically administered and some not.

The concussion hysteria as related to tackle football will not have run its course by the end of 2020, but will have peaked.

Trump will win with more electoral votes than in 2016.

The GOP will regain its US House majority and continue to advance in representation on average in state legislatures.

Populist political parties will be admitted more widely into blocs in Italy, France, and Switzerland, and will not be so widely viewed as outside acceptable norms; they will lose some extremist support as a result, but gain influence overall.

Psychedlic substances will see wider legality and legal use in the USA and several other countries.

A friend or relative of Trump's will have difficulty getting narcotics for chronic pain, and this will be the beginning of loosening of prescribing of them in the USA again.

Stocks traded in Japan, and later those in the USA, will see a broad downturn in the first quarter, but will be higher by year's end.

Nonprecious metals will dip and stay down for the year.

India will advance in high tech manufacturing, attracting both more foreign and domestic capital than previously.

Japan will have a fad in a pet said to be a cat-dog cross.

A music piece recorded over 70 years earlier will be reissued and become one of the 10 hottest downloads.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2020, 09:18:37 PM »

So you're in a street gang?

Man that's pretty groovy.
Do you guys wear custom made leather jackets and comb your hair a certain way? Do you guys rumble rival gangs? Do you guys have a clubhouse or is it more like a fort you constructed out of sheets and blankets in your parents basement? Is it hard to get in your gang? Do you guys have bitches and ho's? Do you guys stick to a particular brand of beer? Are you guys even guys? Do you sit on it Fonzie?

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2020, 04:18:10 PM »
I predict that I make a donations for George's Kitty Kats.

Love ALL
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"