Author Topic: Coast to Coast am with Jimmy Church  (Read 3952 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast am with Jimmy Church
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2018, 09:21:06 PM »
The asses were using a fake ouija board session to contact Art Bell. What a coincidence that the "note" ended with the words fade to black. I'm sure that was real and not a shameless, a-hole ish way of promoting their show.

Transcript from audio (not from the video picture):

01 all things are done by choice
02 and there are no accidents
03 though not a deliberate act
04 there was purpose
05 behind the decions (sic) i made
06 i know that now and not then
07 this was a decision
08 i made freely
09 this i know as well
10 now
11 this is my final sign off
12 as i fade to black

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2018, 12:10:32 AM »
Wow.  What a giant stain of human fecal matter this grease-ball is.

I am not an expert- but I assume that there are people who have played with Ouiji boards. I can picture what it looks like in my head- and as she is reading off the letters, I picture the pointer as absolutely flying across the board (I assume that it usually moves somewhat slower?)  I would really like the video posted so that I can see just how quickly that pointer had to have been moving (and it did not really "rest" on any letter for more than a split second before it was off in a new direction.)

Also, as he reads the note for the first time he is a piss poor actor.  I won't even get into the reasons- but listen to it and tell me if he did not know exactly what it said before he pretended to read the message. 

Besides- Art and I had a code that would let me know if any medium claiming to have contacted him was telling the truth.  Sorry Chimmy... "Fade to Black" was not it... What can I say?  I'm not drunk and depressed- and you are no Arthur Ford.
If I knew Art, and his points of reference, I could be more discerning, but I examined the transcript in light of numerology.  I'm just an amateur, but I use a traditional system which is consistent and straightforward.

11 is associated with psychics (which I am not) and 12 is associated with educational material.  Among Lines 11 and 12, there is a pattern: 1975. 666. 11. 9.
Meaning 1975, 666, psychics, completion, educational material.

5 corresponds to freedom.  In Line 5, there is another 666.

As for code words, there are many more combinations than I can discern, because I don't know Art or his vocabulary or common phrases.  So, I have a mine to data mine, but making sense of it is difficult.  However, some obvious things stood out, or could just be coincidences, and here they are.  By the way, unless two or more words appear here on the same line, they might be mutually exclusive (by most people's standards).  However, if two words are side by side, they are definitely not mutually exclusive).

Line 1 and Line 12 are not mutually exclusive, but they do seem like an introduction and a re-cap.

Line 1 (1=The Do-er Person)
pen tip
big tip
pee big
pen big

Line 2 (2=Union)
bobo
stokx
bot
koko
stok

Line 3 (3=Body, Soul, Spirit)
darx
marx

Line 4 (4=Foundation)
tyt
byt
kyk
byk
kyt

Line 5 (5=Freedom)
foxie
OOO
XXX
666 (as prefiously mentioned)
forn
offin  (like off'n someone)
offrn (like offerin')
fore

Line 6 (6=Nurturer)
rid
rim
padt (like pad it)
imgam (like I'm game)

Line 7 and 8 (7=Seeker, 8=Reaping What Was Sown)
gif
prorn
bpx
roi

Lines 9 and 10 (9=Completion, 10=Humanity)
birk or birkyy
kirk or kirkyy
brit or brityy
brik

Line 11 (11=Psychics)
bit
krko
komr
tom
tod
666 (as previously mentioned)

Line 12 (12=Completion)
big
tip
krpq
krgh
kryz

Without knowing Art's ways, or his code words, I could be looking at one and not realize it.  But above, I have listed most of the sensible, orderly words I saw, based on numerology of the transcript.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2018, 12:01:35 PM »
If I knew Art, and his points of reference, I could be more discerning, but I examined the transcript in light of numerology.  I'm just an amateur, but I use a traditional system which is consistent and straightforward.

11 is associated with psychics (which I am not) and 12 is associated with educational material.  Among Lines 11 and 12, there is a pattern: 1975. 666. 11. 9.
Meaning 1975, 666, psychics, completion, educational material.

5 corresponds to freedom.  In Line 5, there is another 666.

As for code words, there are many more combinations than I can discern, because I don't know Art or his vocabulary or common phrases.  So, I have a mine to data mine, but making sense of it is difficult.  However, some obvious things stood out, or could just be coincidences, and here they are.  By the way, unless two or more words appear here on the same line, they might be mutually exclusive (by most people's standards).  However, if two words are side by side, they are definitely not mutually exclusive).

Line 1 and Line 12 are not mutually exclusive, but they do seem like an introduction and a re-cap.

Line 1 (1=The Do-er Person)
pen tip
big tip
pee big
pen big

Line 2 (2=Union)
bobo
stokx
bot
koko
stok

Line 3 (3=Body, Soul, Spirit)
darx
marx

Line 4 (4=Foundation)
tyt
byt
kyk
byk
kyt

Line 5 (5=Freedom)
foxie
OOO
XXX
666 (as prefiously mentioned)
forn
offin  (like off'n someone)
offrn (like offerin')
fore

Line 6 (6=Nurturer)
rid
rim
padt (like pad it)
imgam (like I'm game)

Line 7 and 8 (7=Seeker, 8=Reaping What Was Sown)
gif
prorn
bpx
roi

Lines 9 and 10 (9=Completion, 10=Humanity)
birk or birkyy
kirk or kirkyy
brit or brityy
brik

Line 11 (11=Psychics)
bit
krko
komr
tom
tod
666 (as previously mentioned)

Line 12 (12=Completion)
big
tip
krpq
krgh
kryz

Without knowing Art's ways, or his code words, I could be looking at one and not realize it.  But above, I have listed most of the sensible, orderly words I saw, based on numerology of the transcript.
It is interesting to note that the first 666 is dervied from a misspelling involving the word decisions, as "decions".  If 666 was a communication goal, misspelling the word decisions would accomplish that.

Again, I wasn't familiar with Art, so I don't know how much he joked around, or how sarcastic he got.  I don't know if he liked parody, or even what his spiritual beliefs were.  So, I am just reading the numbers, and what they represent.  I am not drawing conclusions or judging, or in any way being negative.  I would like to do more analysis, although it's pretty clear the speech started with "big" or "pen big" or "big tip" and ended with "big" and/or "tip".  Included two references to 666, one of which was accomplished by condensing the word decisions to "decions".  @WOTR

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2018, 01:00:03 PM »
It is interesting to note that the first 666 is dervied from a misspelling involving the word decisions, as "decions".  If 666 was a communication goal, misspelling the word decisions would accomplish that.

Again, I wasn't familiar with Art, so I don't know how much he joked around, or how sarcastic he got.  I don't know if he liked parody, or even what his spiritual beliefs were. So, I am just reading the numbers, and what they represent.  I am not drawing conclusions or judging, or in any way being negative.  I would like to do more analysis, although it's pretty clear the speech started with "big" or "pen big" or "big tip" and ended with "big" and/or "tip".  Included two references to 666, one of which was accomplished by condensing the word decisions to "decions".  @WOTR

He was raised a Roman Catholic, that was "fallen away" into kind of a free-thinking agnosticism that would vary*. He would give a perception of rejoining the fold, so to speak, when Malachi Martin was on and somewhat nominally for family occasions.  He held a dim view of numerology and channeling, but did think some psychics were valid. He just did not want to provide airtime for personal readings because it would bore listeners. He also did not allow Biblical quote reading on the air unless it was used specifically to illustrate or support content discussed on the show.

Paraphrased circa 2015-2016 he had said "I'm not sure there is an afterlife, I hope there is, but I don't know."

So it would be safe to say  Art was a "non-devout Catholic with some free-thinking beliefs."

*After posting a Hubble picture (circa 1997) he made a statement that could  be interpreted to mean he was an all out atheist.
As for joking around, he is a confirmed practical joker with his friends.

Jimmy Church has also claimed to be Roman Catholic, and he has squirmed when an astrotheology guest was deconstructing the Bible.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2018, 01:35:49 PM »
That is quite the response, 14.  I can't say that I was able to follow it too closely, or understand most of it.  Somehow, I just don't see Art taking the effort to appear on Church's show after he died when he couldn't be bothered to pick up the phone and call in while he was living...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 07:49:14 PM »
That is quite the response, 14.  I can't say that I was able to follow it too closely, or understand most of it.  Somehow, I just don't see Art taking the effort to appear on Church's show after he died when he couldn't be bothered to pick up the phone and call in while he was living...
Hence the 666, lol  ;). Get it, "Church," heh, heh.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2018, 10:53:50 PM »
He was raised a Roman Catholic, that was "fallen away" into kind of a free-thinking agnosticism that would vary*. He would give a perception of rejoining the fold, so to speak, when Malachi Martin was on and somewhat nominally for family occasions.  He held a dim view of numerology and channeling, but did think some psychics were valid. He just did not want to provide airtime for personal readings because it would bore listeners. He also did not allow Biblical quote reading on the air unless it was used specifically to illustrate or support content discussed on the show.

Paraphrased circa 2015-2016 he had said "I'm not sure there is an afterlife, I hope there is, but I don't know."

So it would be safe to say  Art was a "non-devout Catholic with some free-thinking beliefs."

*After posting a Hubble picture (circa 1997) he made a statement that could  be interpreted to mean he was an all out atheist.
As for joking around, he is a confirmed practical joker with his friends.

Jimmy Church has also claimed to be Roman Catholic, and he has squirmed when an astrotheology guest was deconstructing the Bible.
Thanks for the info, Dyna-X!

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2018, 07:05:55 AM »
Sad news, the love affair between Jimmy Church and Mike Bara is over.

http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2018/10/mike-bara-bitch-slaps-jimmy-church.html

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2018, 10:33:17 AM »
Sad news, the love affair between Jimmy Church and Mike Bara is over.

http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2018/10/mike-bara-bitch-slaps-jimmy-church.html

All of those people in the photos are in fact...dickheads.  Wasn't Martell a professor or something?  Not sure.

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 11:12:39 AM »
All of those people in the photos are in fact...dickheads.  Wasn't Martell a professor or something?  Not sure.

Nah. Arts degree from Mira Costa, a very minor community college. He sure gives himself airs though.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 03:46:48 PM »
Nah. Arts degree from Mira Costa, a very minor community college. He sure gives himself airs though.

Huh.  Thanks.  For some reason I thought he had a UCLA connection.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2018, 12:47:49 AM »
Show went well so far tonight.  Pyramids.

CoolTen10Redux

• KIDD
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2018, 09:13:07 PM »
JC is really a side show kind of host. He can come across as likeable, but his phoniness shows through at times. However, I think he might Fade down the stretch...no pun intended so to speak.