Author Topic: MARTINEZ TONIGHT!  (Read 10417 times)

Julian

• KIDD
Re: MARTINEZ TONIGHT!
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2018, 05:26:10 PM »
From an outsider's perspective this argument between chefist and brig appears to be two people fighting for relevance and popularity within the Ellgab community.

Tony Clifton

• KMST
  • Radio A
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2018, 06:17:21 PM »
From an outsider's perspective this argument between chefist and brig appears to be two people fighting for relevance and popularity within the Ellgab community.

No need to fight. There's plenty of shame here to go all around. I love brig too! I always give her praise when the system lets me. She's more-than-vaguely lovable, but I think she has the "bugs bunny" gene.

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2018, 07:14:55 PM »
No need to fight. There's plenty of shame here to go all around. I love brig too! I always give her praise when the system lets me. She's more-than-vaguely lovable, but I think she has the "bugs bunny" gene.

Why do known "trolls" like grub have good karma scores?

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Tony Clifton

• KMST
  • Radio A
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2018, 02:25:03 AM »
Great call Chefist! Dave did indeed imply that you were racist. What a jerk move on his part! And then he had to follow up with "not a popular caller" and imply that you were mumbling and unable to make a point. You were difficult to hear, but your points were clear and your arguments sound. Dave says a lot of goofy things that surprise me. I'll write it off to keeping guests happy. And this axe-grinding guest was blatantly self promoting. How many times did she plug her book and her 360+ podcasts?

Wanna save lives? Worried about your children? Then stop feeding them poison. The food at McDonalds kills more people than nuclear power, and most folks let their kids eat that crap. Cancer and heart disease are directly caused by the rich western diet which is far more dangerous than powering your home with atoms.

Tony Clifton

• KMST
  • Radio A
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2018, 02:37:23 AM »
MiTD usually helps me get to sleep at night so I don't always listen real close. This show I paid attention and was surprised to hear Dave Schrader being so anti-American. Yah, those Europeans are much smarter than us.  ::)