Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 833102 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8355 on: January 21, 2023, 07:33:10 PM »
A horny rich woman...  I'm game.  I just hope there is a Guitar Center nearby.
Well, she is older. Some of this stuff might come in handy.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://www.guitarcenter.com/CAIG/DeoxIT-FaderLube-Lubricant-5-oz-1274115056541.gc?rNtt=DeOxit%20&index=3
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8356 on: January 23, 2023, 11:02:36 PM »
Well, she is older. Some of this stuff might come in handy.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://www.guitarcenter.com/CAIG/DeoxIT-FaderLube-Lubricant-5-oz-1274115056541.gc?rNtt=DeOxit%20&index=3
I don't think she's any older than most of the guys here.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8357 on: January 23, 2023, 11:08:23 PM »
2023 Snorway Recap:

On the downswing from Demi Moore's birthday
Taylor Swift mention
Wants to interview Miley Cyrus (in her onesie tee hee)
Wants to meet a guest so he can see "what she looks like"
Uses a magnifying glass to read the salacious parts of Marilyn Monroe's journal  (MM is one of his "good taste in women" club)

Not one word about Britney's triumph over trafficking.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8358 on: January 23, 2023, 11:26:46 PM »
Guest says a man turned to drugs to numb himself because he knew things he "shouldn't know".
Snorway jumps right on the sad, poignant moment and twists it into name-dropping narcissism!
How can he not see how this comes across?  Does he really think people will fall for name-dropping when it cuts into a tender story moment?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8359 on: January 23, 2023, 11:37:16 PM »
And another angst song.  People never have enough time.  For 20 years, he reminds everyone listening.  That is like nagging.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8360 on: January 23, 2023, 11:46:42 PM »
This man has no sense.  He sends a round of drinks to a table of a person who has been in alcoholism recovery publicly for OVER 25 YEARS.  AND SNORWAY DARES TO ADMIT HIS FAUX PAS ON NATIONAL AIR WAVES WITH MANY PEOPLE IN RECOVERY LISTENING.  Such as myself.

What if the actor in recovery was not so public and had preferred his non-drinking status to remain confidential?  That's like Snorway "outing" an AA member!

All Snorway would have had to say if he wanted to virtue signal is, "I sent his table a round" and MOVE THE GOD-DAMNED FUCK ON.

EVEN MORE VIRTUOUS:  "He said his table wasn't drinking alcohol so I sent them a round of their preferred drinks."  Total virtue-signaling opportunity lost.  He had time to think about this story.  He had time to edit it.  He had time to rehearse it.  It involved alcohol.

It was more important to him to make himself look prestigious rather than be considerate and refrain from mentioning booze even though ***THERE ACTUALLY WAS NO RELEVANT BOOZE IN THE ENTIRE STORY.  THIS ALCOHOL MENTION IS RIDICULOUS BEYOND RIDICULOUS.*** 

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8361 on: January 24, 2023, 12:02:10 AM »
Guest says a man turned to drugs to numb himself because he knew things he "shouldn't know".
Snorway jumps right on the sad, poignant moment and twists it into name-dropping narcissism!
How can he not see how this comes across?  Does he really think people will fall for name-dropping when it cuts into a tender story moment?

The man referenced was Peter Lawford and among the things he knew was who was directly responsible for Marilyn's death. Noory is deeply into this kind of crime, conspiracy and nostalgia. He is always going to mention Hoffa's last interview, etc. That is a given.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8362 on: January 24, 2023, 12:05:40 AM »
The man referenced was Peter Lawford and among the things he knew was who was directly responsible for Marilyn's death. Noory is deeply into this kind of crime, conspiracy and nostalgia. He is always going to mention Hoffa's last interview, etc. That is a given.
There's actually a plot tonight?  Well, alright, but it wasn't Hoffa he mentioned.  It was some famous actor in a bar in Los Angeles.  I don't think Snorway could be deeply into anything other than pussy.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8363 on: January 24, 2023, 01:36:07 AM »
There's actually a plot tonight?  Well, alright, but it wasn't Hoffa he mentioned.  It was some famous actor in a bar in Los Angeles.  I don't think Snorway could be deeply into anything other than pussy.

The famous actor in a bar in Los Angeles was Peter Lawford. Of course, Noory couldn't help but mention later on, his oft repeated claim to fame that HE was the last person to interview Jimmy Hoffa.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8364 on: January 24, 2023, 03:02:39 AM »
The famous actor in a bar in Los Angeles was Peter Lawford. Of course, Noory couldn't help but mention later on, his oft repeated claim to fame that HE was the last person to interview Jimmy Hoffa.
Usually but tonight he said he paid for a round at Al Pacino's table.  Al Pacino hasn't drank in decades.  Good night.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8365 on: January 24, 2023, 08:09:57 AM »
Usually but tonight he said he paid for a round at Al Pacino's table.  Al Pacino hasn't drank in decades.  Good night.

He might have just listened to a repeat of Snorway.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8366 on: January 24, 2023, 10:07:28 PM »
Tonight Noory as Doc Wallet back again.
I wonder if Wallet will still push eating lots of eggs with the recent huge price increase of eggs, over $10/dozen in some places now!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8367 on: January 25, 2023, 01:13:03 AM »
And now we're all going to die and be laid to rest.... Can we go one night without trauma?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8368 on: January 25, 2023, 01:13:41 AM »
Tonight Noory as Doc Wallet back again.
I wonder if Wallet will still push eating lots of eggs with the recent huge price increase of eggs, over $10/dozen in some places now!
He did. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8369 on: January 25, 2023, 01:15:42 AM »
He might have just listened to a repeat of Snorway.
Oh.