Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 833767 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8370 on: January 25, 2023, 01:36:31 AM »
And some staff member's adulterous-sounding song...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8371 on: January 25, 2023, 01:55:23 AM »
And some staff member's adulterous-sounding song...

Sometimes, when reading your posts, I think that you just need an adulterous session to relax...  Then I realize that it'll take a lot more to get over the continual trauma of listening to sNoory...
😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8372 on: January 25, 2023, 02:16:16 AM »
Sometimes, when reading your posts, I think that you just need an adulterous session to relax...  Then I realize that it'll take a lot more to get over the continual trauma of listening to sNoory...
😁😁😁😁
Ha, ha, very funny.  I really shouldn't listen to a show that offends me.  I have cut back.  I miss a lot of nights and if something bothers me, I turn it out.  I've been binging on Mr. Ballen You Tube even though it's not a live show...

THE 2ND GUEST WAS VERY REASONABLE TONIGHT.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8373 on: January 25, 2023, 03:54:10 AM »
Ha, ha, very funny.  I really shouldn't listen to a show that offends me.  I have cut back.  I miss a lot of nights and if something bothers me, I turn it out.  I've been binging on Mr. Ballen You Tube even though it's not a live show...

THE 2ND GUEST WAS VERY REASONABLE TONIGHT.

I tried streaming old Art Bell. Problem was that they had switched over to cutting up shows on U7 radio. They would play one hour, switch to a different show. I'm pretty much done listening to any Bigfoot shows. That's the last thing they were trying to play before I decided to shut that stream off. So frustrating. Oh well, can't sleep anyway.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8374 on: January 25, 2023, 05:13:53 AM »
I tried streaming old Art Bell. Problem was that they had switched over to cutting up shows on U7 radio. They would play one hour, switch to a different show. I'm pretty much done listening to any Bigfoot shows…
Not even Bugs?

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8375 on: January 25, 2023, 05:20:25 AM »
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8376 on: January 25, 2023, 08:30:07 AM »
One of the points that makes it easy for me not to listen to Norry, is that he has dumbed down the show so much.  He asks the same elementary questions over and over.  It is like a perpetual ground hog's day on some topics.  Occasionally there will be a worthy guest or topic, then the ole Norry pre-school touch is added and the radio goes off. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8377 on: January 25, 2023, 08:38:11 AM »
One of the points that makes it easy for me not to listen to Norry, is that he has dumbed down the show so much.  He asks the same elementary questions over and over.  It is like a perpetual ground hog's day on some topics.  Occasionally there will be a worthy guest or topic, then the ole Norry pre-school touch is added and the radio goes off.

Even the sum of his life experiences, as shared through his anecdotal interjections, are limited to TV shows and the occasional musician who was completely irrelevant after the Beatles came to America.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8378 on: January 26, 2023, 02:10:30 PM »
Even the sum of his life experiences, as shared through his anecdotal interjections, are limited to TV shows and the occasional musician who was completely irrelevant after the Beatles came to America.
As far as life experiences, don't forget he purported dated that racist from the south.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8379 on: January 26, 2023, 02:12:08 PM »
I tried streaming old Art Bell. Problem was that they had switched over to cutting up shows on U7 radio. They would play one hour, switch to a different show. I'm pretty much done listening to any Bigfoot shows. That's the last thing they were trying to play before I decided to shut that stream off. So frustrating. Oh well, can't sleep anyway.
Well Ballen has lot of other stuff when you don't feel like sleeping!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8380 on: January 26, 2023, 02:52:43 PM »
As far as life experiences, don't forget he purported dated that racist from the south.

Mini Mouse?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8381 on: January 26, 2023, 02:58:28 PM »

What racist from the South?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8382 on: January 26, 2023, 03:36:53 PM »
You know who.  I'm not out to embarrass her, only Snorway.  I read her on GLP so I know she's racist but that is not unusual for that area and my definition of racism is pretty strict since I'm from the north.  But he should not have spent so much time on a racist that she had to apply for a restraining order against him. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8383 on: January 26, 2023, 03:55:30 PM »
The one who either was or became an attorney.  Maybe they never dated but I know for sure at least one restraining order was granted so there had to be something.  He should not pick the ladies he dances with.  The producer should pick them.  I don't know if these 2 met that way or not, but women get ideas when a man "picks" them so whatever happened is probably his fault.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8384 on: January 26, 2023, 08:33:57 PM »
Looks like Noory is taking Friday night off this week.
So its the two female guests hosts coming up - on Friday its Connie Willis and Saturday its Lisa Garr.
Followed by Richard Syrett on Sunday - I guess since this month there is a 5th Sunday, George Knapp already did his two Sundays for this month...