Author Topic: Arm Wrestling  (Read 702 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Arm Wrestling
« on: June 06, 2022, 10:45:49 PM »
About six weeks ago youtube started suggesting arm wrestling videos. No idea why.  After a few persistent suggestions I clicked a video to watch something called King Of The Table 2. I had no idea how big this seemingly underground 'sport" is. There are numerous arm wrestling outfits, or tournament platforms out there. I am somewhat addicted and I watch all the videos YT has to offer :-[   KING OF THE TABLE 4 happens on June 25th in Dubai of all places.  This underground-ish sport is huge in Europe and in North America, and that is what KOTT 4 is all about. The current super-heavyweight being from the country of Georgia, while the best in North America is a huge Canadian guy.

Devon VS Levan

Sleeps_At_Night

• KMST
  • Back in my day, we knew..
Re: Arm Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 11:18:33 AM »
This is very interesting. When I was in the service we had a few lads who fancied themselves to be strongman arm wrestlers and such. They did not start out that way, it just became a thing to do in our downtime but nobody went on to make a career out of any of it.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 05:23:52 PM »
This is very interesting. When I was in the service we had a few lads who fancied themselves to be strongman arm wrestlers and such. They did not start out that way, it just became a thing to do in our downtime but nobody went on to make a career out of any of it.

Did they get themselves good and sweaty and then hit the showers together?
I have a feeling you didn't ask and won't tell.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 09:27:43 AM »
@ShayP  You would do well in this sport. Seriously. Do you see any of the arm wrestling tables in any of the bars out there?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 10:59:48 AM »
@ShayP  You would do well in this sport. Seriously. Do you see any of the arm wrestling tables in any of the bars out there?

@KSM  I haven't seen any arm wrestling related stuff in the area.  Nah, I wouldn't do well at all.  Maybe 20 years ago when I was solid, but I'm soft now.  Plus, a torn labrum and other injuries have given me a dead arm.  Over time, physical therapy and exercise has helped but I'll never be the same.  Certain motions just cause discomfort to say the least.   A torque wrench can be problematic at times.  :(

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 08:14:31 PM »
Stallone once arm wrestled at a truckstop for custody of his kid, or something.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 08:24:20 PM »
Stallone once arm wrestled at a truckstop for custody of his kid, or something.

Rocky?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2023, 06:30:40 PM »
Fun stuff*