Author Topic: Deprogramming PB  (Read 97 times)

HamsterMuscle

• Elluminati
    • The George Senda Music Video
Deprogramming PB
« on: January 24, 2023, 01:34:16 PM »
4 teams diedsuddenly this past weekend and have been added to the list alongside Eric Thomas.
Family members say his death was caused by a blood clot while recovering from hip replacement surgery earlier in the month but @PB doesn't believe their pitiful excuse.

Now that the diedsuddenly folks have opted to include those who did not die suddenly and in fact those who are even still alive, can the time be far off when they include COVID-deniers who have died of COVID?

I'm just vibrating with anticipation. @PB get on it, boy

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Deprogramming PB
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 01:45:32 PM »
Now that the diedsuddenly folks have opted to include those who did not die suddenly and in fact those who are even still alive, can the time be far off when they include COVID-deniers who have died of COVID?

Boring, try again.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 03:07:04 PM »

Get a load of this, @HamsterMuscle . The odd thing about the diedsuddenly people like @PB is that they actually possess the information that would answer all their questions but they can't seem to put that information together in their brain so they just regurgitate nonsense they picked up elsewhere. They end up bloviating points that are opposite to what they have collected but have not been able to process. It takes less than 10 moves to get them to argue with their own brains when they are presented with information they already have.

I do enjoy the life he brought to this thread with his fantastic list, though. Remember when he posted WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS after I posted the first 5 or 6 names? Good times.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 03:26:18 PM »
Get a load of this, @HamsterMuscle . The odd thing about the diedsuddenly people like @PB is that they actually possess the information that would answer all their questions but they can't seem to put that information together in their brain so they just regurgitate nonsense they picked up elsewhere. They end up bloviating points that are opposite to what they have collected but have not been able to process. It takes less than 10 moves to get them to argue with their own brains when they are presented with information they already have.

I do enjoy the life he brought to this thread with his fantastic list, though. Remember when he posted WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS after I posted the first 5 or 6 names? Good times.

As long as you and Dak Dumpster keep getting your boosters, I'm sure all will be well.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 03:32:16 PM »
As long as you and Dak Dumpster keep getting your boosters, I'm sure all will be well.

It is lines like what you just wrote that will bite you in the ass... and it will only take me 10 moves or less to do it.

HamsterMuscle

• Elluminati
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 03:32:58 PM »
Remember when he posted WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS after I posted the first 5 or 6 names? Good times.

Oh yes indeed.  A classic.  That was @PB stomping out a flaming bag of dog turds with diedsuddenly written on it in Sharpie.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023, 03:39:03 PM »
Oh yes indeed.  A classic.  That was @PB stomping out a flaming bag of dog turds with diedsuddenly written on it in Sharpie.

That list was just the amuse-bouche, up next I will make him pants himself with his own words! It's gonna be grand.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 03:44:52 PM »
There we go.
Might as well keep this in Sports since it will be my favorite pastime.
We will get started in the next day or so.

HamsterMuscle

• Elluminati
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2023, 03:50:17 PM »
That list was just the amuse-bouche, up next I will make him pants himself with his own words! It's gonna be grand.

I used to worry that you were bullying the retard, but he does seem to enjoy it so.  I think that he might be into leather.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2023, 03:50:37 PM »
Boring, try again.
He loves you. Simply cannot leave you alone. Unrequited love is a bitch.
When success and happiness will no longer suffice, destroy everything and start over.

HamsterMuscle

• Elluminati
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2023, 03:52:36 PM »
He loves you. Simply cannot leave you alone. Unrequited love is a bitch.

I've tried to let @PB  down easy, but what can I do when he's wrapped around my ankle all the time?  And the pants leg hides the hickeys anyway.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2023, 04:03:51 PM »
I used to worry that you were bullying the retard, but he does seem to enjoy it so.  I think that he might be into leather.

Keep in mind that I will do this only using his own words.
His own information.
His own beliefs.
The amazing part is he had this information the whole time yet could not make 2 plus 2 equal 4 on his own.

HamsterMuscle

• Elluminati
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2023, 01:29:44 AM »
The amazing part is he had this information the whole time yet could not make 2 plus 2 equal 4 on his own.

Hold up. You're amazed that he can't add 2+2=4?  Is this OUR PB you are talking about, the bank teller in the shiny suit and the cheap shoes and pencil mustache who retired 10 years ago, and has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel?  THAT PB?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2023, 03:16:44 PM »
Hi @PB
Have you had Covid?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2023, 05:56:39 PM »
Hi @PB
Have you had Covid?

I've never had a covid test, so I can't be sure.

I had something flu-like that I'd call fairly severe but far from life threatening for 6 weeks from the end of Dec 2019 - before anyone ever heard of this thing - into Feb 2020 that I assume was covid, then two very slight bouts last year when new variations came out - pretty sure those two were covid as I lost my sense of taste for a few days afterward.

I didn't get the vax when it first came out as I figured I had natural immunity from the first one.  Then negative reports on the vax started coming out so I didn't ever get it.

Have you?