Author Topic: Deprogramming PB  (Read 39035 times)

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
Re: Deprogramming PB
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2023, 03:50:17 PM »
That list was just the amuse-bouche, up next I will make him pants himself with his own words! It's gonna be grand.

I used to worry that you were bullying the retard, but he does seem to enjoy it so.  I think that he might be into leather.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2023, 03:50:37 PM »
Boring, try again.
He loves you. Simply cannot leave you alone. Unrequited love is a bitch.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2023, 03:52:36 PM »
He loves you. Simply cannot leave you alone. Unrequited love is a bitch.

I've tried to let @PB  down easy, but what can I do when he's wrapped around my ankle all the time?  And the pants leg hides the hickeys anyway.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2023, 04:03:51 PM »
I used to worry that you were bullying the retard, but he does seem to enjoy it so.  I think that he might be into leather.

Keep in mind that I will do this only using his own words.
His own information.
His own beliefs.
The amazing part is he had this information the whole time yet could not make 2 plus 2 equal 4 on his own.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2023, 01:29:44 AM »
The amazing part is he had this information the whole time yet could not make 2 plus 2 equal 4 on his own.

Hold up. You're amazed that he can't add 2+2=4?  Is this OUR PB you are talking about, the bank teller in the shiny suit and the cheap shoes and pencil mustache who retired 10 years ago, and has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel?  THAT PB?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2023, 03:16:44 PM »
Hi @PB
Have you had Covid?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2023, 05:56:39 PM »
Hi @PB
Have you had Covid?

I've never had a covid test, so I can't be sure.

I had something flu-like that I'd call fairly severe but far from life threatening for 6 weeks from the end of Dec 2019 - before anyone ever heard of this thing - into Feb 2020 that I assume was covid, then two very slight bouts last year when new variations came out - pretty sure those two were covid as I lost my sense of taste for a few days afterward.

I didn't get the vax when it first came out as I figured I had natural immunity from the first one.  Then negative reports on the vax started coming out so I didn't ever get it.

Have you?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2023, 06:08:23 PM »
I've never had a covid test, so I can't be sure.

I had something flu-like that I'd call fairly severe but far from life threatening for 6 weeks from the end of Dec 2019 - before anyone ever heard of this thing - into Feb 2020 that I assume was covid, then two very slight bouts last year when new variations came out - pretty sure those two were covid as I lost my sense of taste for a few days afterward.

I didn't get the vax when it first came out as I figured I had natural immunity from the first one.  Then negative reports on the vax started coming out so I didn't ever get it.

Have you?

I have not.
I was pretty sure I would since I had to do more air travel than usual in the last year but nothing yet.

If you believe you had it 3 times then I will take your word for it.
Do you remember if the last time was before or after July, 2022?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2023, 06:47:42 PM »
I have not.
I was pretty sure I would since I had to do more air travel than usual in the last year but nothing yet.

If you believe you had it 3 times then I will take your word for it.
Do you remember if the last time was before or after July, 2022?

I don't recall for certain, I want to say the first one with the loss of the sense of taste was around Feb/Mar 2022, and the next was a few months later, so May/June.  It could have been later I just don't recall for sure.

That first one was memorable, with the other two I had very slight symptoms - I wouldn't have even thoght they were covid except for the loss of the sense of taste afterward.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2023, 03:26:44 PM »
I don't recall for certain, I want to say the first one with the loss of the sense of taste was around Feb/Mar 2022, and the next was a few months later, so May/June.  It could have been later I just don't recall for sure.

That first one was memorable, with the other two I had very slight symptoms - I wouldn't have even thoght they were covid except for the loss of the sense of taste afterward.

Ok, so 2 for sure before July 2022 and one possible.

What is your understanding on how traditional (non mRNA) vaccines are developed?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2023, 04:26:57 PM »
In order to make the move south, both my wife and I were required to be "fully vaccinated" this meant two jabs at the time as boosters were just starting to be talked about. I got my 1st jab in September 2021, and my 2nd a month later. We both got covid smacked in January 2022, only months later. The ordeal lasted about two weeks. Then, in February, I picked up the omicron variant which was nothing more than a very light head cold that lasted about four days. Those "vaccines" didn't do shit, and nobody can tell me that symptoms would have been worse if not for the meaningless jabs.

THAT SAID - it has been long omitted from the internet, but there was a team of Russian and UK scientists who had released a detailed report that suggested that consuming alcohol the day of a jab drastically weakened, or diminished the vaccine in every way. Both my jabs were on a Friday and I am quite sure that I abused copious amounts of savory whiskeys on those days.  ;D  You are told not to consume alcohol within three days of the shot. They give you their reasons..

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2023, 04:57:35 PM »
In order to make the move south, both my wife and I were required to be "fully vaccinated" this meant two jabs at the time as boosters were just starting to be talked about. I got my 1st jab in September 2021, and my 2nd a month later. We both got covid smacked in January 2022, only months later. The ordeal lasted about two weeks. Then, in February, I picked up the omicron variant which was nothing more than a very light head cold that lasted about four days. Those "vaccines" didn't do shit, and nobody can tell me that symptoms would have been worse if not for the meaningless jabs.

THAT SAID - it has been long omitted from the internet, but there was a team of Russian and UK scientists who had released a detailed report that suggested that consuming alcohol the day of a jab drastically weakened, or diminished the vaccine in every way. Both my jabs were on a Friday and I am quite sure that I abused copious amounts of savory whiskeys on those days.  ;D  You are told not to consume alcohol within three days of the shot. They give you their reasons..

I can tell you this - @ShayP would have been smart enough to wait to see where this was going before feeling the need to add nonsense like this.

SEXY JESUS TOOK THE WRONG ONE!

Now back to @PB ...
What is your understanding on how traditional (non mRNA) vaccines are developed?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2023, 05:32:31 PM »
Ok, so 2 for sure before July 2022 and one possible.

I didn't major in science, I'm mostly interested in government - lockdowns, mandates, censorship - and media.  Why don't you just tell me what you think I should know.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2023, 05:40:17 PM »
I didn't major in science, I'm mostly interested in government - lockdowns, mandates, censorship - and media.  Why don't you just tell me what you think I should know.

Don't be shy.
You weren't a forensic pathologist when you presented your famous list but it didn't stop you then.
You have to have an idea how traditional vaccines were developed that made them so much more reliable.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2023, 05:52:53 PM »
I can tell you this - @ShayP would have been smart enough to wait to see where this was going before feeling the need to add nonsense like this.

SEXY JESUS TOOK THE WRONG ONE!

Now back to @PB ...
Actually, ShayP and I agreed entirely on this matter. He hated that he got vaxxed, and he voiced his concerns about the possible side effects. He died from heart complications. Sounds more than vaguely familiar. Keep taking your boosters, twice a year, I'll see you at the finish line. And speaking of lines, keep on towing, shmucko. And your wife's cunt stinks ;)  And  you're out of orange juice. ;)

And I think it a fantastic thing that you wish death on me.