Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820886 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #915 on: December 04, 2018, 10:58:37 PM »
Another channeler who sounds the same when he is himself or Seth, just like Nancy Leider did with her "zeta talk on" and "zeta talk off" stuff.

lol i know and there's no difference between Seth and his channeler's vocabulary or patterns of speech - this guy doesn't even try. i do seem to remember a couple of years ago when he was on that he did try to use a slightly different voice. when he is in 'Seth' mode he moans and grunts, it's creepy but i think he does it subconsciously when he is pausing to think of what pseudo spiritual wisdom to say next.

Jorch has these woo peddlers and medical snake oil con artists on far more than any of the other Coast hosts.

Carnivora's ads are absolutely over the line legally for what's legal in advertising nutritional products. So are some of the other similar advertisers but there are too many of them for the FTC and FDA to deal with, like the IRS only catches a small % of tax cheats. I noticed the Trump Bucks ads didn't last long, I did submit a complaint to the FTC on them.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #916 on: December 05, 2018, 01:10:51 AM »
He is being snarky to Luminesse and the stem cell people.  Twice, once each.  Gees.  What gives him the right?  Unbelievable.  How can he even think of biting the hands that feed him?  Selling products to enhance appearance has gone on for decades, nothing new or not really controversial.  If he doesn't like them, he doesn't have to use them!

This, from a man who lauds Victoria's Secret.  Who said a leader had "good taste in women".  George, those ideals you complimented (like beauty) don't come easy.  For all you know, those models do use stem cells and Luminesse.  Ad snarks from a man who singled out Swedish women.  Who discussed Miley Cyrus' onesy outfit.  Who receives texts from "an attractive actress" (not an ugly one!).

What a hypocrite.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #917 on: December 05, 2018, 06:40:21 PM »
...  Selling products to enhance appearance has gone on for decades, nothing new or not really controversial.  If he doesn't like them, he doesn't have to use them!...

To be fair, they have yet to develop a product that helps George

El Chorro

• KIDD
« Reply #918 on: December 06, 2018, 05:23:04 AM »
Pet Clark's "Kiss Me Goodbye" just before going into calls from people who've attempted suicide. Classic!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #919 on: December 06, 2018, 07:46:11 AM »
Pet Clark's "Kiss Me Goodbye" just before going into calls from people who've attempted suicide. Classic!
That's when I turned off the radio.  I just don't understand that song.  Maybe it was written before fornication was common, but I can't imagine any woman rolling out the red carpet for the next woman, and wanting another final kiss while she does it.  Unless maybe they hadn't really been intimate.

I didn't think insurance companies paid out for suicide.  And, naming names of it on the biggest nighttime radio show.  The survivors could be listening. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #920 on: December 06, 2018, 07:47:25 AM »
To be fair, they have yet to develop a product that helps George
Actually, his old eye liner was pretty cool.  Giving him those round, boyish eyes.  Kind of like wearing a falsie.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #921 on: December 08, 2018, 12:39:35 AM »

how nice to tune in Coast and hear Punnett or Knapp's voice, freed from the tyranny of mediocrity and disingenuity of Snorry.

the callers are another story, pathetic souls, one lady calls in and recollects meeting George Herbert Walker Bush as a teenager and when he shook her hand some powerful kinetic energy entered her knocking her to the ground with evil intent, she then added that her family traveled in the same social circles as the Bushes and from that day on she stayed away from Bush.

then a middle aged male called in and told Ian that he wanted to call him the last time Ian hosted but he hadn't been feeling well that night - what he wanted to talk to Ian about was 70s/80s TV star Heather Locklear and her battle with mental illness that has seen her repeatedly in trouble with the law and on the front pages of the tabloids. How lonely do you have to be to call Ian Punnett about Heather Locklear? I bet he's got a shrine dedicated to Heather Locklear and sniffs her TV Guide covers he keeps in plastic baggies.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #922 on: December 13, 2018, 05:08:50 PM »
Knapp is fine, but unless Punnett is very fresh, he gets stuck in pompous tones of voice.  Absolutely can't stand it.  Not saying I'm perfect either, but tone is very important in radio.  It's like whiny-superior-gotcha or something.  Confidence is great, but not like condescending.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #923 on: December 14, 2018, 10:31:36 PM »

It might be time to let Peter Davenport float off into retirement. His lead off UFO report tonight arrived by postal mail from a gentleman north of Edmonton, Canada who wrote in with  some remarkable details about a UFO sighting he had in 1991. The next 2 stories were no better. In the age of the smartphone camera he's still collecting oral memories. smh

He departed with a message for Coast listeners that the UFO Report Center won't be manned by anybody for some days over the holidays because of course the only person involved in the UFO Reporting Center. I think he's been hiding something, Peter is Santa Claus, he sure sounds as old as Santa Claus and if anybody would have seen UFO's it would be Santa.

I'd pay PPV prices if Coast did an old fashioned TV Christmas variety special like were common in the 70s. Jorch and his family, Tommy, Knapp, Punnett, Jimmy Church, Jerome Corsi and all the wackjob guests and contributors.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #924 on: December 15, 2018, 12:45:41 AM »
Not the bumper music again.

"Hey 19, so young and" -- fertile.

"Still haven't found what I'm looking for."  I agree, it would be difficult to find a trustworthy, sincere 19-year old.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #925 on: December 19, 2018, 02:49:47 AM »
And sexy rock music as Rosemary comes on.  Again. 
I don't understand why female guests are always met with bumper music which has lyrics about physical attraction, while the male guests are not.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #926 on: December 19, 2018, 09:24:19 PM »
And sexy rock music as Rosemary comes on.  Again. 
I don't understand why female guests are always met with bumper music which has lyrics about physical attraction, while the male guests are not.

Are you sure?  Because you seem to understand it quite well

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #927 on: December 20, 2018, 12:55:35 AM »
Are you sure?  Because you seem to understand it quite well
Sure of what?  That sexy rock music was Mrs. Guilley's entrance?  It is a fact.  The facts speak for themselves.

Same treatment as last time she was on, not too long ago.

It's also a fact that sexy music is often played when female guests are on.  For years, Lady in Red was played every time LMH was on.  Wow, just this very moment I realized her hair is a little reddish, isn't it.  Ooooooooooo, wow.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #928 on: December 20, 2018, 01:13:43 AM »
At 11:11PM PST, George giggled.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #929 on: December 20, 2018, 07:44:08 AM »
George loves stories of evil Christmas elves, like Krampus, "scaring the living daylights out of children." No surprise. Hopefully, in his mind, they will become mean. Rosemary doesn't know crap about Christmas and Jule traditions. Lame show. Norry did, "of course," mention "It's A Wonderful Life" and his misunderstanding of the former guest's theory and said "Santa is a mushroom."