Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 375655 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #1170 on: April 25, 2021, 07:17:11 PM »
Amazon does not allow links to be posted.  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1171 on: April 25, 2021, 07:23:00 PM »
Amazon does not allow links to be posted.  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/
Like I said, instead of posting links, just hint around a little that there are websites whose sole purposes are to debunk every lie that comes out of ddd's mouth.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1172 on: April 25, 2021, 07:27:52 PM »
Like I said, instead of posting links, just hint around a little that there are websites whose sole purposes are to debunk every lie that comes out of ddd's mouth.
Like what?  Where and what are they? I have not seen any other than https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1173 on: April 25, 2021, 07:34:12 PM »
If you look hard enough, perhaps you'll find them. And you might want to unblock me from sending you private messages.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1174 on: April 25, 2021, 07:38:58 PM »
Hey salmon lips, I'm sure you believe in social equity and all that. So I'm sure you'll support that the north african muslim slave traders should pay reparations to the relatives of the victims of the slave trade. Oh yeah, and all those magnificent edifices built during the muslim golden age by European and other skilled workers who were enslaved, they should be paid reparations by the adherents of the evil religion concocted by a murderer, child rapist, thief, robber, liar, and the list goes on and on. And that person is considered the "perfect human" by that particular religion.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1175 on: April 25, 2021, 07:59:16 PM »
Sorry salmon lips, but if there ever were craven races that were riddled with racism and violence and hate, they are the adherents to the muslim faith. Islam needs to be brought to justice for the crimes muslims have committed throughout the centuries. And  arrogant assholes like you referring to people as brother doesn't make up for it.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1176 on: April 25, 2021, 08:19:16 PM »
Yeah salmon lips, those filthy rich arab oil sheiks would have nothing if the civilized white males hadn't found oil on there stupid savage lands.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1177 on: April 25, 2021, 08:25:54 PM »
No salmon lips, the internet has provided the information for informed  people to make logical decisions. Islamists are evil criminal worshippers and the japs lost WW2. Sorry hijos de la chingada!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1178 on: April 26, 2021, 03:14:31 PM »
Dietrich incited his cult monkeys to report my review of his book as "terrorism".

At 1:51:50, Dietrich said a reviewer named Aron Tice and Peter Moon wrote to him claiming I had reported Aron's review which was subsequently removed. This is not true. In fact, there were two 5-Star reviews at that time, and I had also published a more detailed review on my blog. I was concerned more with editing my review in order to make it brief while also observing Amazon's Community Guidelines, than the other reviews because I had already expected all of Dietrich's monkeys would post 5-Star comments lauding Dietrich as a brave, irrefutable revisionist (and I was right).

They further asserted that my review "took the book off the market" and "no one could purchase the Kindel version".  Also, not true.

"Richard K Cole has the power to move mountains as a chaos champion and he has all the cult behind him," Dietrich said.  "He has bottomless resources so he is not a petty problem to be dismissed."  "We will have to discuss this privately (Moon and Dietrich) because Richard Cole is now Peter Moon's problem."

"Everyone must report him and complain because it is terrorism" - Douglas Dietrich

At 2:02:00: "The more people report it, Amazon will take the review down" - Salaman Shiekh

"People don't want to hear that Japan won the war, they rebel"...They (Dietrich's monkeys) could create a new identity and start making reviews under a different name. How the hell do they (Amazon) know?" - Peter Moon

Since then I have noticed someone indicated my review was "helpful". Rather than address the actual content of my review, which accurately describes the pathetic, disorganized way the book was written and refutes specific topics in Dietrich's book using easily obtained evidence, they incite his followers to remove my review by "gangstalking" it and claiming it is an act of terrorism!

Here are Amazon's guidelines:https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G3UA5WC5S5UUKB5G

Customer Reviews

You can submit reviews for items listed on Amazon. We encourage you to share your opinions, both favorable and unfavorable.

Customer Reviews help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.

Customer Reviews should give customers genuine product feedback from fellow shoppers. We have a zero tolerance policy for any review designed to mislead or manipulate customers.

We don't allow anyone to write reviews as a form of promotion.

The following are types of reviews that we don't allow and will remove:

A review by someone who has a direct or indirect financial interest in the product.
A review by someone perceived to have a close personal relationship with the product's owner, author, or artist.
A review by the product manufacturer, posing as an unbiased shopper.
Multiple negative reviews for the same product from one customer.
A review in exchange for monetary reward.
A review of a game in exchange for bonus in-game credits.
A negative review from a seller on a competitor's product.
A positive review from an artist on a peer's album in exchange for receiving a positive review from them.

Meanwhile, Moon is still "proofreading" the paper-back version before sending it to the printer and admits finding a slew of errors he had to correct!  He has estimated it might be 6-8 weeks before the printed version is available for sale.

Totally bizarre. 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1179 on: April 26, 2021, 03:20:13 PM »
Pelayo, you are no longer blocked. Can't remember why you were in the first place.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1180 on: April 26, 2021, 05:14:27 PM »
Amazon hooked Dietrich's book?  Maybe they figured they figured the maximum profit potential for them was less that than the amount they were paying the rep to deal with all the pissing and moaning about it?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1181 on: April 26, 2021, 05:40:14 PM »
Amazon hooked Dietrich's book?  Maybe they figured they figured the maximum profit potential for them was less that than the amount they were paying the rep to deal with all the pissing and moaning about it?
The book was never "hooked".  Dietrich created another lie in the form of a "manufactured" situation in order to try and remove my negative review of his shit book.  Amazon does not allow the posting of links. Otherwise, I would have posted the full version of my review:  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2021/04/book-review-roswell-deception-and.html

It should be obvious to Amazon that the first "wave" of reviews are all from Dietrich's cultist monkeys.  Who will attack anyone who posts a negative review.

One thing that can be done in my favor, is for people to click the "this review was helpful" button associated with my review.  https://www.amazon.com/Roswell-Deception-Demystification-World-War-ebook/dp/B092MRWFF4/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PJS8JMN4YP87J1WCR1DF

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1182 on: April 26, 2021, 06:15:33 PM »
Moon has essentially admitted to knowing that Dietrich is lying and is complicit in "removing" any negative reviews of the book.  I had expected Moon (Vincent Barbarick) to address the specific issues I mentioned.  He did not. In fact, he acted like he was not even aware of my review.

Vinny Barbarick (Moon) has no balls.  I have publicly refuted Dietrich's bullshit using only two examples, and they are freaking out.  Because Dietrich cannot handle the scrutiny. And contrary to his cult follower's claims, Dietrich can be refuted with very little effort.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1183 on: April 26, 2021, 06:31:09 PM »

... One thing that can be done in my favor, is for people to click the "this review was helpful" button associated with my review.  https://www.amazon.com/Roswell-Deception-Demystification-World-War-ebook/dp/B092MRWFF4/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PJS8JMN4YP87J1WCR1DF
Done.  I’m no Amazon fan and certainly not a fan of Dietrich.  I thought he was beyond the usual nut job the first time I heard him on C2C years ago.  He hasn’t been a guest on C2C since 2015.  You have to be a real screwball to be disowned even by Noory and company.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dietrich-douglas-7328/
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1184 on: April 26, 2021, 06:36:59 PM »
Done.  I’m no Amazon fan and certainly not a fan of Dietrich.  I thought he was beyond the usual nut job the first time I heard him on C2C years ago.  He hasn’t been a guest on C2C since 2015.  You have to be a real screwball to be disowned even by Noory and company.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dietrich-douglas-7328/

Done as well