Author Topic: Gene Steinberg - Uber Falkie  (Read 6529 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Gene Steinberg - Uber Falkie
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 04:42:00 PM »
Wow...Gene's pattern of repeated near homeless pleas for money over many years just verifies he's delusional and/or scamming people. His X-Co-Host mentioned he was leasing a BMW.

I used to post at the Paracast forum, and both Gene or Chris would ban you for disagreeing with their politics [Gene hates the right and Trump.] or Chris's buddy Ray Stanford.

I'm not talking about using foul language, etc. It's just calling into serious question you believe someone is likely a fraud or tells falsehoods in the case of Stanford.

There are hackers on the Paracast Forum too that will threaten people in posts on the Forum if you're in disagreement with them. I was hacked and doxed there too. Gene did nothing to stop the doxing, and he had serious security issues with protecting anyone's IP address.

Being in that forum or on Steinberg's mailing list must be a trip.

https://twitter.com/theparacast/status/1050384340230832128?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2018, 04:00:07 AM »
Sounds like that forum is wild!

I need to go look!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 04:00:59 AM »
Sounds like that forum is wild!

I need to go look!

Watch out for hackers
Are we having fun yet?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 04:22:26 AM »
Watch out for hackers

No time to look for a few days, but I will have a look. Ta for the heads up!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2018, 07:56:25 AM »
Burnt State [his screen name] was the best poster there, but he got burned-out by Gene's over-lording and banning people for debating and disagreeing with Gene's or Chris's beliefs or favorite "protected people" that are untouchable there. He's in the archives there. I criticized and exposed with proof about Ray Stanford's multiple UFO deceptions and not keeping his word. I got banned twice for this, and Stanford was never even a Forum member there... just an untouchable "worshiped guru" of Chris.

The forum is completely sterilized by Gene. It's "group think" with no tolerance for questioning debate and skeptics that can expose blatant liars if they are considered "untouchable". Constance is another "untouchable" there.

There is a hidden forum for paying customers too, so "the public" non-paying cannot see or participate there either.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2018, 08:03:13 AM »
Burnt State [his screen name] was the best poster there, but he got burned-out by Gene's over-lording and banning people for debating and disagreeing with Gene's or Chris's beliefs or favorite "protected people" that are untouchable there. He's in the archives there. I criticized and exposed with proof about Ray Stanford's multiple UFO deceptions and not keeping his word. I got banned twice for this, and Stanford was never even a Forum member there... just an untouchable "worshiped guru" of Chris.

The forum is completely sterilized by Gene. It's "group think" with no tolerance for skeptics that can expose blatant liars if they are considered "untouchable". Constance is another "untouchable" there.

There is a hidden forum for paying customers too, so "the public" non-paying cannot see or participate there either.

Sounds like The Fringe over on FB! They never learn! It does sound like Heater is the better grifter of the two though
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2018, 08:03:37 AM »
THE TRUTH about Gene is here:

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2018, 08:18:39 AM »
It does sound like Heater is the better grifter of the two though
But Gene has been doing these financial appeals for 10+ year now. It must work considering he never stops doing this, and he's still part of a "Radio Network" too... the Genesis Communications Network.

Yeah, HW is totally creepy talking "on air" about all the gifts and money she gets. That's a whole "other worldly" level of grifting that must be part of her "magic of attraction" witchcraft beliefs.

I think most of HW's followers are practicing witches.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2018, 08:20:52 AM »
But Gene has been doing these financial appeals for 10+ year now. It must work considering he never stops doing this, and he's still part of a "Radio Network" too... the Genesis Communications Network.

Yeah, HW is totally creepy talking "on air" about all the gifts and money she gets. That's a whole "other worldly" level of grifting that must be part of her "magic of attraction" witchcraft beliefs.

I think most of HW's followers are practicing witches.

Definitely a certain demographic - which makes me angry about it all over again.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
It's just not possible.... (So says Steinberg)
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2018, 04:17:49 PM »
Steinberg continues to be a pitiful pup.

Edit:  Just realized I created some click bait - changed the subject up.   Sorry   ;)

https://twitter.com/theparacast/status/1056942353896890369

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2019, 02:56:19 PM »
Steinberg lost his cell phone service so no more Uber/Lyft revenue.    Time to help out folks! 
(I would but I have to wash my hair)

https://twitter.com/theparacast/status/1080113155714547713

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2019, 04:54:04 AM »
No more calls for cash on Steinberg's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/theparacast

His websites no longer have his "Emergency" pleas prominently displayed either.  Interesting. Perhaps he has enough dough now?  ;)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2019, 01:50:15 AM »
No more calls for cash on Steinberg's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/theparacast

His websites no longer have his "Emergency" pleas prominently displayed either.  Interesting. Perhaps he has enough dough now?  ;)
Maybe he hanged himself in the motel shitter?