Author Topic: NFL Football  (Read 32087 times)

ItsOver

• Elluminati
Re: Steelers
« Reply #330 on: September 26, 2021, 03:19:20 PM »
I believe that their O-line is the worst they've had in my lifetime.  These guys are trash.  No push in the running game.  They get stood up in the passing game.  They look lost.  They honestly look like they've never played the position before.  I doubt Big Ben makes it passed game 6 before he's out for the year with an injury.  That may be a good thing though because I'm sick of him.

The analysts were bragging how he has the quickest release of any QB so far.  That's not necessarily a good thing.  The guy is scared.  He's getting popped regularly.  He's running for his life.  Then you see guys like Tom Brady that seem to just stay in the pocket as long as he wants and is never touched.  He also has a quick release but doesn't need to hurry.

It's going to be a long season.
Oof. 

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Steelers
« Reply #331 on: September 26, 2021, 05:53:04 PM »
...  He's getting popped regularly...

Like Schmo?

Up All Night

• Elluminati
  • I remember when
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
Re: NFL Football
« Reply #332 on: October 06, 2021, 03:10:42 AM »
Here's the low down on who the woman is. Urban already knew her...

ItsOver

• Elluminati
« Reply #333 on: October 06, 2021, 07:44:00 AM »
Here's the low down on who the woman is. Urban already knew her...

Heh... who’d ever think Nebraska would take Urban down.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #334 on: October 11, 2021, 06:45:41 PM »
In January 2018 former coach Jon Gruden signed a 10 year $100 million deal to return to the Raiders.

Chucky made it 3 and a half years before having to resign.  Not bad.  I'm guessing the owner is glad to get out from under that contract.

Gd5150

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #335 on: October 11, 2021, 07:35:36 PM »
In January 2018 former coach Jon Gruden signed a 10 year $100 million deal to return to the Raiders.

Chucky made it 3 and a half years before having to resign.  Not bad.  I'm guessing the owner is glad to get out from under that contract.

How long did ESPN enable him as their #1 commentator for a decade. They should be shut down too.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #336 on: November 03, 2021, 08:38:43 PM »
I just realized that the NFL is playing 17 regular season games this year.  This is great in that it gives the Lions a real good shot at going  0 - 17.  They held the record at 0 and 16 but sadly the Browns tied them on this. Time for the boys in Honolulu Blue and Silver to reclaim solely what is rightfully theirs and theirs alone - the worst all time season ever.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Up All Night

• Elluminati
  • I remember when
« Reply #337 on: November 04, 2021, 12:08:42 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Up All Night

• Elluminati
  • I remember when
« Reply #338 on: November 08, 2021, 06:20:24 PM »
ABC/ESPN has no end to their Rodgers "shaming." But for Henry Ruggs, whose actions led directly to the death of someone, no such level of shaming.

Here's Colin Cowherd's personal take on the matter, one that doesn't mimic all of the ESPN commentators:

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #339 on: November 08, 2021, 06:41:07 PM »
ABC/ESPN has no end to their Rodgers "shaming." But for Henry Ruggs, whose actions led directly to the death of someone, no such level of shaming...

Well, you know, White Supremacy

Gd5150

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #340 on: November 08, 2021, 06:57:19 PM »
ABC/ESPN has no end to their Rodgers "shaming." But for Henry Ruggs, whose actions led directly to the death of someone, no such level of shaming.

Here's Colin Cowherd's personal take on the matter, one that doesn't mimic all of the ESPN commentators:

Don’t give a fuck what any Democrat media asshats on espn have to say. However if you want to know why Rodgers made the decision a he made feel free to inform yourself.

[/youtube]

NFL protocols. Everyone gets tested for Covid every morning. Vaccinated are tested and can immediately go into team breakfast. Unvaccinated have to wait in their cars for 45 minutes til their results are completed. So someone who’s vaccinated and tests positive is already hanging out with the team when they receive their results.

Just one of the many asinine procedures being implemented to supposedly fight Covid that make absolutely no sense.

But those who are informed know it’s not about a virus.

Oh and Rodgers looks and feels fine. Because when you test positive it means nothing. Most people who are Covid positive never know it because they were never sick so they never got tested.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #341 on: November 12, 2021, 09:20:55 PM »
@ShayP Ok Shay. Lions vs Steelers happens this weekend. At 0-8, Detroit is not even halfway to that magical 0-17 season. It doesn't matter if Pittsburgh dominates 41-3 or eeks out a win on a last second field goal. Just win baby. Just win.  Counting on you to come through.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Happy Hogan
« Reply #342 on: November 12, 2021, 11:52:50 PM »
I got to see the Thursday night game between the Dolphins and Ravens.  Watched that ineligible Dolphins player catch the ball and make a diving touchdown while landing squarely on his head.  Gave everybody a good laugh despite it not counting.  Also fun to watch a game where the heavy favorites get their asses beat by the underdogs.

ShayP

• Ellevated
  • Ah, come on!
« Reply #343 on: November 13, 2021, 04:59:39 AM »
@ShayP Ok Shay. Lions vs Steelers happens this weekend. At 0-8, Detroit is not even halfway to that magical 0-17 season. It doesn't matter if Pittsburgh dominates 41-3 or eeks out a win on a last second field goal. Just win baby. Just win.  Counting on you to come through.

@Walks_At_Night  Man, I have to laugh every time you post about the Lions.  What would you do if they had a winning season or even won the Super Bowl?  Heck, I even think that's unlikely in our lifetime.  ;) ;D

I had a sinking feeling that if this game was in Detroit they would upset the Steelers.  However, it's here and the weather is going to be crappy.  I'm thinking the Steelers eek out a win and that will please you.

Oh.  We probably already addressed it in the past but I don't remember.  When did you give up on your home town team?

ShayP

• Ellevated
  • Ah, come on!
« Reply #344 on: November 13, 2021, 05:03:25 AM »
I got to see the Thursday night game between the Dolphins and Ravens.  Watched that ineligible Dolphins player catch the ball and make a diving touchdown while landing squarely on his head.  Gave everybody a good laugh despite it not counting.  Also fun to watch a game where the heavy favorites get their asses beat by the underdogs.

Any time the Ravens lose is a good day for me.  I hate them.  They surpassed the Cowboys in my rank of hated NFL teams.