Author Topic: NFL Football  (Read 116427 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: NFL Football
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2018, 10:05:17 PM »
Yeah, but you're a smartypants know-it-all

It’s a curse
Are we having fun yet?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2018, 04:11:55 AM »
No. How do you recover if you are Pittsburgh. Chicago hasn’t had a winning record in years.

I'm confident they'll recover.  They struggled mightily last year against Cleveland and in typical Steelers fashion they were cocky going into Cleveland.

Yeah the Steelers looked pathetic.

They most certainly did.

Overtime tie ... with the Browns!  Funny and sad at the same time

Yes it was.  After time wound down and the score was final, I just sat in the chair shaking my head in disappointment and chuckling.

James Conner and TJ Watt were the only true bright spots in this game.  I was concerned about Conner since it seemed they wanted to run the wheels off him.  You could see the kid was tired late in the game.  Big Ben still irritates me.  The secondary is still a trash heap.  I still don't like Mike Tomlin.  I try to, but I don't.  In fact, I don't like the OC or DC either.  Ugh.

It was only the first game, and yes it was bad, but I can see the team getting stronger as the season goes on.  (I hope)

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2018, 03:10:51 PM »
I believed it. White Crow was at the game. I predicted a Rodgers comeback at halftime.

I am pretty sure the only reason he went to the locker room was to call his bookie.

I FELT THE SAME!!!!!

Honest answer... As a Packer fan, seeing Rogdgers out and how horrible the Pack played and down they were. I went turned it off and went to do something else  :-X

With like a minute left i went and looked up the score online and was blown away lol I got to watch the replay or at least extended highlights

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2018, 07:03:38 PM »
Haven't watched much NFL the last few seasons - not since Calvin Johnson retired and the Lions wasted another fine player's career.

Debating if I should weaken.  With a new coach there is new hope - no matter how small it maybe...................

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So I weakened and peaked at the Lions score.   Detroit is getting crushed by the Jets.  So.  No more NFL this year it seems.

I'm good with that!

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2018, 11:19:50 PM »

MY Rams were beautiful tonight. Great first half for the Raiders. Chucky is going to have an awesome team. Sooner than later, methinks.  I still have to go through adjustments seeing some of my favorite players in different jerseys. Marshawn was born to play in Raiders black. Literally. Geordie? Not so much. Still weird to see Aqib in Rams colors instead of Broncos. Suh may be necessary but imo is too mean a player to be with the Beach Boys
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
  • 3.99 or 6.99, content seen NOWHERE else!
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2018, 06:21:40 AM »
MY Rams were beautiful tonight. Great first half for the Raiders. Chucky is going to have an awesome team. Sooner than later, methinks.  I still have to go through adjustments seeing some of my favorite players in different jerseys. Marshawn was born to play in Raiders black. Literally. Geordie? Not so much. Still weird to see Aqib in Rams colors instead of Broncos. Suh may be necessary but imo is too mean a player to be with the Beach Boys

The Rams played great.  With that said, keep them away from my Eagles please. :)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2018, 08:38:03 AM »
The Rams played great.  With that said, keep them away from my Eagles please. :)

Ooh. Just think. We can throw popcorn and beer at each other while also hurling insults.  I promise whenever I watch the Eagles I will root for them. Except if the other team is the Rams. Of course, I made the same promise to Shay for the Steelers. This is going to get complicated  :-\

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2018, 08:42:21 AM »
So I weakened and peaked at the Lions score.   Detroit is getting crushed by the Jets.  So.  No more NFL this year it seems.

I'm good with that!

I would like to start a petition of no more Lions games on national TV. It's bad enough they are on every Thanksgiving with a Kid Rock cameo, that I end up wishing I could trade places with the turkey in the oven  :o

Rams look really good. I think they might be Super Bowl ready.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2018, 08:54:34 AM »
I would like to start a petition of no more Lions games on national TV. It's bad enough they are on every Thanksgiving with a Kid Rock cameo, that I end up wishing I could trade places with the turkey in the oven  :o

Rams look really good. I think they might be Super Bowl ready.

I could have inserted Kelly from Married with Children jumping up and down. But went with the bird

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2018, 01:57:26 PM »
I fucking hate the Lions. They're the reason why I don't understand how people can be really big fans of NFL football.

All I know of NFL football is disappointment.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2018, 02:11:28 PM »

I could have inserted Kelly from Married with Children jumping up and down. But went with the bird

;D ;D ;D

+1 Karma. :-*

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2018, 02:13:55 PM »
It’s a curse

Hey, Gravity, you got blue boxed!  How'd that happen? :o ::) ;D

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated