Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett  (Read 33423 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2021, 08:17:25 AM »
Well that was weak. 15 minutes? Cmon man. It’s been years since his first visit. Let the guy have a few hours.

I had the same thought, although I didn't find his story about running into the BLM guys and Roswell all that compelling.  I was glad to hear he's not leaving the Mojave for good, and look forward to more of his YouTube videos.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2021, 02:43:05 AM »
Listening to Punnett on Friday night.  Just completely blows Snorge out of the water.  He actually challenges the guest and the callers.  Plus, he selects his own bumpers and actually talks about the selections.  Why, oh why, can’t the PremRat idiots replace Snorge with a competent regular host?

GNS.  PremRat sucks.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2021, 01:47:20 PM »

I only listened to a bit of last night's show - Ian had his wife and son on to talk about their first UFO sighting? Ian's wife and son are not wackjob paranormal type people, educated successful people.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2021, 02:44:39 PM »
I only listened to a bit of last night's show - Ian had his wife and son on to talk about their first UFO sighting? Ian's wife and son are not wackjob paranormal type people, educated successful people.
Ian is obviously a big lib elitist, especially since he’s now a KSU prof, but he’s light years better than Noory.  I wonder why he never took over C2C completely and blew Noory away.  I can’t imagine KSU profs make over $500K per year, even with benefits.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2021, 03:09:26 PM »

It's probably the first time they ever got a word in edgewise.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2021, 05:33:33 PM »

It would be a completely different show if Ian were its permanent host, none of the woo peddling charlatan ladies or nutritional snake oil salesmen would get on. Ian has an interest in the paranormal but not enough to continue Coast as a paranormal talk show. Noory is low maintenance and low cost, he's dumb as shit but not that dumb to not realize he's lucky to have the job so when it comes to new contracts he just signs without asking for more.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2021, 05:59:14 PM »
It would be a completely different show if Ian were its permanent host...
That would be so damn great.  Anything but Norway.  Oh, well, at least he’s on tonight, before we’re inevitably returned to Norway Hell.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2021, 06:03:18 PM »
For those who listened last night, did you catch Ian saying he was in a thrash band when he was younger?  He then said "but that's another story."  I'm trying to imagine him being in a metal band but I just can't visualize it.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2021, 06:23:51 PM »
I did like when one of the callers said that the guests aren't as good as they used to be and Cornelius must have his own personal line to get to the program.  Ian took umbrage with that.  Ian also claimed that he never heard of Gaia TV.  I call bullshit on that.

Sorry Ian, the guests have sucked for some time now and it's getting worse week by week.

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2021, 06:47:51 PM »
I did like when one of the callers said that the guests aren't as good as they used to be and Cornelius must have his own personal line to get to the program.  Ian took umbrage with that.  Ian also claimed that he never heard of Gaia TV.  I call bullshit on that.

Sorry Ian, the guests have sucked for some time now and it's getting worse week by week.

The majority of listeners are homely barren women without male companionship who dream of folding Noory's underwear and neatly stacking them in rows separated by print design and color.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2021, 07:03:57 PM »
The majority of listeners are homely barren women without male companionship who dream of folding Noory's underwear and neatly stacking them in rows separated by print design and color.

Assuming Noory wears underwear.  He could be going commando! 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2021, 07:27:46 PM »

Heh, heh...I caught that.  Corny with the “secret weapon” of speed dial.  Right, Ian.  Plus, Tommee’s list of Jorch’s VIP preferred non-threatening callers.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2021, 10:42:42 PM »
Heh, heh...I caught that.  Corny with the “secret weapon” of speed dial.  Right, Ian.  Plus, Tommee’s list of Jorch’s VIP preferred non-threatening callers.
Its not just can the regular callers like Cornelius getting on so often - its that the screener probably gives them priority, that was not discussed between that one caller and Ian last night.

It was interesting hear Ian spend a long time last night with one of Noory's regular callers - Walt the ultra-skeptic guy.
Ian at first teased him by asking Walt how many times has he already called in this week :)
Then Walt went on and on and then Ian hung him with his own words where Walt had demonstrated what he was complaining of others - making all sorts of assumptions without any evidence. In fact Ian told him some of his claims were known to be false or misinformation!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2021, 01:50:08 AM »

Barren is a good thing whilst coming unsheathed.

Lots of mentions of @DaveSchrader. Ian is probably plotting his escape from the sadpack C2Cam.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2021, 02:32:06 AM »
... Ian is probably plotting his escape from the sadpack C2Cam.

He could just tell the producer not to put them through.