Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett  (Read 33063 times)

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2018, 12:18:24 AM »
Yeah. That was a clever one. Made me smile

I roll my eyes but it makes me smile at the same time.  Good to have Ian back.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2018, 01:50:02 AM »
I had a real problem with the guy who called and said we shouldn't talk about Hitler.  He is advocating ignorance.  Doing so would only ensure the repetition of mass tragedies such as the Holocaust.  The caller was a stupid fool.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2018, 02:10:07 AM »
I had a real problem with the guy who called and said we shouldn't talk about Hitler.  He is advocating ignorance.  Doing so would only ensure the repetition of mass tragedies such as the Holocaust.  The caller was a stupid fool.

I agree, 21.  It was a good show.  Goodnight
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2018, 02:12:03 AM »
I agree, 21.  It was a good show.  Goodnight

Good night, TL.  I came across a bit harsh but he made me angry.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2018, 11:46:11 AM »
I remember as a small child in the 50s that there was something traveling undersea off of Rio. Navies of several countries chased it and never identified it. It was in the news for at least a week.  My parents and all their friends were convinced it was Hitler.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2018, 03:37:14 PM »
I listened until I could no more last evening.  Ian knows the flow and spirit of the real Coast and I am so happy he is back. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2018, 03:52:49 PM »

I'm with you man!  :D

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2018, 08:15:48 PM »
Ian is back tonight and I will actually listen to Coast.  This makes me do a PremRat Dance!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2018, 09:11:43 PM »
Ian is back tonight and I will actually listen to Coast.  This makes me do a PremRat Dance!

Tonight's show is on the history of cardboard.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2018, 08:55:38 PM »
Good weekend. Tonight Ian gonna talk Lef Zeppelin.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2018, 12:55:59 AM »
It is amazing the caliber of callers that have called during open lines during Ian's show tonight compared to a Noory night. it's like night and day.  Sure a few Noory callers get in but other brighter callers call in.  You would think Premiere would get a clue. :-\

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2018, 01:14:55 AM »
Really enjoying the music talk on open lines tonight.  Ian said he started as a dj in '78.  He was on the local Atlanta station 96 Rock and I bet I listened to him all the time but don't remember him.  Or I sort of do but the memories all hazy.

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2018, 11:07:36 AM »
Stupidest show ever, Punnett's guest was a wanna be spy playing games.  His book should be titled, "Comic Book Guy, International Goofball of Mystery."

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2018, 11:38:16 AM »
Stupidest show ever, Punnett's guest was a wanna be spy playing games.  His book should be titled, "Comic Book Guy, International Goofball of Mystery."

Whose, Ian's or the guest's?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2018, 12:03:31 PM »
It is amazing the caliber of callers that have called during open lines during Ian's show tonight compared to a Noory night. it's like night and day.  Sure a few Noory callers get in but other brighter callers call in.  You would think Premiere would get a clue. :-\
PremRat doesn't appear to give a rat's ass.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎