Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett  (Read 33061 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett
« Reply #255 on: April 09, 2023, 02:03:49 PM »
Last night's interview with a doctor who's written a book about JFK's medical history was the best I've heard on C2C for years.  Ian and the guest had great chemistry, and both were well prepared.  Even the callers asked good questions.

Agreed. Old dude kept up really well. New twist too. Only heard of all the back issues before.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #256 on: April 09, 2023, 02:37:29 PM »
Last night's interview with a doctor who's written a book about JFK's medical history was the best I've heard on C2C for years.  Ian and the guest had great chemistry, and both were well prepared.  Even the callers asked good questions.
Ian doesn't allow the regular sad pack callers to get on, so that helps get better guest questions from other callers...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #257 on: May 20, 2023, 02:13:33 AM »
I heard Ian cut a caller off at the knees... Maybe the last 20 minutes of the May 19-20 show or so.  I was in the shower, I didn't catch all of it.

Female probably a sad pack wannabe. He said she probably had a religious agenda. I think that's what I heard.

What and who???
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #258 on: May 20, 2023, 01:07:51 PM »
I heard Ian cut a caller off at the knees... Maybe the last 20 minutes of the May 19-20 show or so.  I was in the shower, I didn't catch all of it.

Female probably a sad pack wannabe. He said she probably had a religious agenda. I think that's what I heard.

What and who???
That was Mary in New Jersey.
Ian said she and he have been thru some disagreement before, something about the end of time and what Jesus and the angels knew about it. 
So he said its Friday night and he's not in the mood for theological debates especially so late in the show, so he moved on to the next caller.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #259 on: May 20, 2023, 01:27:42 PM »

What and who???

Ian's a bully and a blowhard.  He doesn't have to be a jerk, does he?  Oh, he does? - carry on then.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #260 on: May 20, 2023, 09:30:37 PM »
Ian's a bully and a blowhard.  He doesn't have to be a jerk, does he?  Oh, he does? - carry on then.

Art saw something in him... Hahaha!
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #261 on: May 20, 2023, 11:08:42 PM »

Compared to Hoagland, who was insufferable tonight, Punnett is a choirboy.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #262 on: May 20, 2023, 11:30:59 PM »
Compared to Hoagland, who was insufferable tonight, Punnett is a choirboy.

Ian may be a bit prickly, maybe he doesn't suffer fools anywhere near sNoory's level of incompetence.

Too bad he had that little "incident" on air.
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #263 on: May 21, 2023, 12:32:46 AM »
Ian may be a bit prickly, maybe he doesn't suffer fools anywhere near sNoory's level of incompetence.

Too bad he had that little "incident" on air.

What did I miss?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #264 on: June 18, 2023, 12:39:54 AM »
Ian is making the play to take over the show. Richard Syrett had what was originally reported as a family emergency and Ian has one of Richard's guests on. Ian is treating this guest as if it's one of his own. He's engaged, anecdotal, thoughtful. Pretty much everything that sNoory is not.
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #265 on: July 09, 2023, 02:05:57 AM »
A not completely demented guest and some interesting topics discussed - Dicyanin Dye, red spectrum night vision googles, Vietnam War soldiers going mad seeing demonic entities. Punnett just can't stop interrupting people because he thinks he can anticipate what they are going to say. Exactly what he said and did to his guest tonight.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #266 on: July 09, 2023, 09:50:16 AM »
A not completely demented guest and some interesting topics discussed - Dicyanin Dye, red spectrum night vision googles, Vietnam War soldiers going mad seeing demonic entities. Punnett just can't stop interrupting people because he thinks he can anticipate what they are going to say. Exactly what he said and did to his guest tonight.

He is just showing off. You know, that whole "I actually listen and don't need 3x5 cards" stuff.
🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #267 on: July 21, 2023, 10:22:49 PM »
Why is Punnett so clueless how terrible the sound quality is for his guest Dave Foley? Unlistenable.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #268 on: July 22, 2023, 02:03:17 AM »
Why is Punnett so clueless how terrible the sound quality is for his guest Dave Foley? Unlistenable.

I haven't heard that yet, I did hear him scold the 10th greatest singer. Retards need reprimands too.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #269 on: July 22, 2023, 07:30:16 AM »
Dave is a Canadian. They all sound like that. Nothing technical.