Author Topic: Celebrity Deaths  (Read 350952 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Celebrity Deaths
« Reply #1020 on: May 08, 2020, 04:44:09 AM »
Brian May’s ass dead from over enthusiastic gardening.

http://www.stereogum.com/2083716/brian-may-queen-hospital-gardening-injury-butt/news/
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1021 on: May 08, 2020, 04:56:47 AM »

http://www.stereogum.com/2083716/brian-may-queen-hospital-gardening-injury-butt/news/

I'm trying to envision what constitutes "enthusiastic gardening."  ;D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1022 on: May 08, 2020, 05:54:17 AM »
I'm trying to envision what constitutes "enthusiastic gardening."  ;D

And it only took a moment. We should be getting a PSA on this one!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1023 on: May 08, 2020, 06:01:51 AM »

DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT! 😿
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1024 on: May 08, 2020, 06:41:59 PM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1025 on: May 08, 2020, 07:50:45 PM »
Eh, nevermind...

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1026 on: May 08, 2020, 08:38:23 PM »
It's fine, it's Brian Howe and not the Bad Company singer everyone cares about - Paul Rodgers.
Oh, well, fuck then.   Glad you are around to moderate my pain or outrage as the situation might require.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #1027 on: May 08, 2020, 10:09:47 PM »
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1028 on: May 09, 2020, 07:11:39 AM »

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #1029 on: May 09, 2020, 07:35:52 AM »
https://twitter.com/TheSun/status/1259121688748359686

Rock and Roll Heaven must be having one hell of a jam this morning. RIP Little Richard, one of the classic greats.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1030 on: May 09, 2020, 08:41:48 AM »
Oh, no. In my experience with him, he was a quiet and pleasant fellow until he put himself on stage. Then he became the loud, outrageous Little Richard. Back in the old country, I posted about the death of Hamp Swain. Hamp and Richard played in the saxophone section of old Ballard High School in Macon. Hamp went on to work in radio and made Richard’s first recordings at WBML radio. Now Hamp’s in the radio hall of fame and Richard’s in the music ones.
Back in the 80s Richard was living in a hotel in Los Angeles. You’d call him and he would answer in a high-pitched voice, and you’d have to act like you thought it was the maid in asking to speak to Mr. Penniman.

Excuse my ramblings. Just a few rememberances. He was an amazing guy.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1031 on: May 09, 2020, 08:54:19 AM »
Oh, no. In my experience with him, he was a quiet and pleasant fellow until he put himself on stage. Then he became the loud, outrageous Little Richard. Back in the old country, I posted about the death of Hamp Swain. Hamp and Richard played in the saxophone section of old Ballard High School in Macon. Hamp went on to work in radio and made Richard’s first recordings at WBML radio. Now Hamp’s in the radio hall of fame and Richard’s in the music ones.
Back in the 80s Richard was living in a hotel in Los Angeles. You’d call him and he would answer in a high-pitched voice, and you’d have to act like you thought it was the maid in asking to speak to Mr. Penniman.

Please ramble some more, he deserves it.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #1032 on: May 09, 2020, 08:56:11 AM »

Thanks for sharing your memories.  God Bless Richard and I know he is leading the choir in Heaven now.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1033 on: May 09, 2020, 09:02:09 AM »
Stefan Aarnio died May 6, Cancer complications.  He authored the 'Hard Times' series.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1034 on: May 09, 2020, 09:26:08 AM »

I appreciate you sharing this.  Pretty damn cool.  ;)