Author Topic: Great Movie Trailers  (Read 1827 times)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
Re: Great Movie Trailers
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2024, 07:13:43 PM »
Another of my top 50 favorite movies.  Lots of top-tier stars in it, though sadly, all of them are gone with the exception of Earl Holliman (still with us at 95 years of age) who played the cook.  I've got the Blu-ray version of this movie and it's colorful and crystal clear.

i=K_WRIUiTW5av_xEz

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Napoleon 2023
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2024, 09:21:59 AM »
Going to try and get to this one today/tonight. Been looking forward to it but to be honest this thing is averaging 3.5 stars of 5 (6.5 of 10) which is quite disappointing for a Ridley Scott movie. Great trailer, so it fits within this category.

i=JURWbMDVry_cenOz

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Great Movie Trailers
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2024, 09:37:06 AM »
Going to try and get to this one today/tonight. Been looking forward to it but to be honest this thing is averaging 3.5 stars of 5 (6.5 of 10) which is quite disappointing for a Ridley Scott movie. Great trailer, so it fits within this category.

i=JURWbMDVry_cenOz

OK. That movie was VERY good. I have no idea who is giving Ridley Scotts Napoleon such a mediocre mark. The cinematography is splendid and looks amazing. Acting.. well it's 100%. Battle scenes are as good as anything out there, in fact, any CGI in this film looks virtually indistinguishable from the real thing which is scary in its own way.

Ended a tad suddenly as if they didn't know how to top it off, but the ending is still very passable.

9* of a possible 10.