Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 581598 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #3840 on: June 10, 2021, 09:19:08 AM »
Did Jim Cramer just lock up live on TV or was he just distracted by the dude next to him fiddling with his mic?  Enquiring Minds Want to Know®  28:10 to 28:30

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #3841 on: June 10, 2021, 09:20:49 AM »

Oh, @KSM made me edit my post.  He made me do it!  :'(

Yeah, right. And if he made you mow his 20 lawns and do his full gym routine, you'd do that too. Actually I bet you would sleep after that day. And look stunning in your sun dress
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3842 on: June 10, 2021, 09:22:54 AM »
Thanks lady.  I need something.  I get bouts where I will only sleep 20 hours in a week.  Unisom used to help.  I won't take prescribed aides.  I'll look into your suggestion.  Funny thing is, I slept like the dead yesterday.  Now, I know from experience, I won't be any time soon.

Oh, @KSM made me edit my post.  He made me do it!  :'(
This works well for me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Readily available at WalMart, so it won’t add to Doc Wallet’s wallet.  Melatonin is recommended by my non-veterinarian doctor.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3843 on: June 10, 2021, 09:26:47 AM »
This works well for me.

Readily available at WalMart, so it won’t add to Doc Wallet’s wallet.
@ItsOver  Do you take a full dose or perhaps only half? When I took melatonin I found that if I didn't completely sleep it off I was completely drag ass drugged up tired all day. When I halved the tablets things went great.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3844 on: June 10, 2021, 09:45:44 AM »
@ShayP

So you're saying that sometimes you'll sleep less than an average of 3 hours a night for a week or so? How, the FUCK, do you get through a day like that?

Yes. @KSM  It's been a roller coaster and I can't figure out why.  This started a few years ago.  I'll sleep soundly for 6-8 hours per night for a week, then the next week or two I will barely sleep at all.  Recently I was up for 54 straight hours before I could fall asleep.  I actually can get through the day but I lack focus and can't think straight. 

During these episodes of insomnia I will be dog tired, exhausted, then go to bed.  I pass out then wake up an hour later totally wired.  Like an adrenaline rush.

I've done sleep studies, talked to doctors, etc.  No solution.  I will not take Ambien and shit like that.  I'm not into weed either.  I drank so much in my life that having a few before bedtime would do nothing.  I'd need to drink a fifth.  I need to drink less, not more.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3845 on: June 10, 2021, 09:50:38 AM »
Yeah, right. And if he made you mow his 20 lawns and do his full gym routine, you'd do that too. Actually I bet you would sleep after that day. And look stunning in your sun dress

He did! @TigerLily I responded to him in the middle of an edit.  I was trying to be funny to his original post but it fell flat.  :-\  If I mowed his 20 lawns and did his full gym routine you would have to post a memoriam on this site.  RIP ShayP.  :'( :'( :'(

I feel like we are talking behind his back.   ;D

The sundress reference is always funny.  ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3846 on: June 10, 2021, 09:56:00 AM »
This works well for me.

Readily available at WalMart, so it won’t add to Doc Wallet’s wallet. Melatonin is recommended by my non-veterinarian doctor.

LOL!  Thanks. @ItsOver  I will give it a shot.  I never considered it, or even thought about it actually, nor was it recommended to me by my veterinarian doctor.   ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3847 on: June 10, 2021, 09:59:28 AM »
Did Jim Cramer just lock up live on TV or was he just distracted by the dude next to him fiddling with his mic?  Enquiring Minds Want to Know®  28:10 to 28:30

LOL!  I think both.  Or he thought he was playing with himself.  Cramer looked a bit disgusted afterward.  LOL

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3848 on: June 10, 2021, 11:36:18 AM »
@ItsOver  Do you take a full dose or perhaps only half? When I took melatonin I found that if I didn't completely sleep it off I was completely drag ass drugged up tired all day. When I halved the tablets things went great.
I found that 10mg time release works best for me, for keeping me zonked out through the night.  I started with 5mg but the 10mg is best for.  No problems the next day.  I’d say try 5mg and go from there.  I do know if I want to really nod off quickly, a 5mg, non-time release, plus the 10mg time release puts me down in no time. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3849 on: June 10, 2021, 11:43:44 AM »
One thing with the time release melatonin, it isn’t like a prescription sleeping pill.  When I just take the time release stuff, it’s pretty subtle.  I’ll kick back not noticing anything but then I kind of fade into sleep while I’m thinking about anything but “gee, why can’t I fall to sleep.”  Just take the stuff then concentrate on how badly Jorch Snoorway sucks.  ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #3850 on: June 10, 2021, 03:52:00 PM »
No. Your problem with me is I don't hate Black people just for being Black. Just like I don't hate White people just for being White. But I seem to hate plenty of White people for other reasons

Now take this shit back to Politics or Bart will spank. Or at least leave a taco recipe

You brought up White supremacists. It sounds like more "rules for thee but not for me" in this Democrat Mexican restaurant (cultural appropriation?).

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #3851 on: June 10, 2021, 03:56:57 PM »
This works well for me.

Readily available at WalMart, so it won’t add to Doc Wallet’s wallet.  Melatonin is recommended by my non-veterinarian doctor.

It's great stuff, and it works like a charm. They should change the name of Noory's show to "Melatonin".

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3852 on: June 10, 2021, 04:52:42 PM »
It's great stuff, and it works like a charm. They should change the name of Noory's show to "Melatonin".
Ha!  I’m usually out cold by the time Snorge shows up for his nightly embarrassment.  Fortunately, a local station replays the previous night’s train wreck before that night’s Snorge-fest.   Pop a Melatonin, flip on the Snorge replay, and I’m out pretty quickly.  A double whammy.  Thank you, Snorge! :D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #3853 on: June 10, 2021, 04:59:45 PM »
He did! @TigerLily I responded to him in the middle of an edit.  I was trying to be funny to his original post but it fell flat.  :-\  If I mowed his 20 lawns and did his full gym routine you would have to post a memoriam on this site.  RIP ShayP.  :'( :'( :'(

I feel like we are talking behind his back.   ;D

The sundress reference is always funny yellow.  ;)

FIFY
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #3854 on: June 10, 2021, 07:46:40 PM »
LOL!  Thanks. @ItsOver  I will give it a shot.  I never considered it, or even thought about it actually, nor was it recommended to me by my veterinarian doctor.   ;)

I had great results with this one. You can take a second dose as long as you have 3 hours before you want to get up and you won't have leftover sleepiness.

https://www.midnitesleep.com/en/our-products/midnite-original