Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert WITHOUT Tim Weisberg  (Read 196193 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Midnight In The Desert with Tim Weisberg
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2020, 07:01:10 AM »
Terry Lovelace is a cunt that ran from Twitter after being called on his cunty behavior.

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1014703377819885568

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2020, 08:08:09 AM »
Hopefully everyone liked the new open and the bumpers.
Sorry, I listened only from when I woke up at 2:30 until my computer crashed at 2:50 ET, but I liked what I heard.  It took me about a full minute to get "The punch line was too long."  I'm slow when drowsy.  I went to bed at 9 hoping to wake up close to the beginning of your show but didn't set an alarm.

Were this week's guests booked by Mr. Schrader?  I realized only when he said so on Friday that he'd been lining up the interviewees, which means I attribute even more to him of what I've liked about MITD since he was on.

I'm interested in many topics that could be considered "fringe", not necessarily paranormal; I think Mr. Schrader's use of the word "anomalous" (That was his idea, right?  Or Mr. Rowland's.) captured pretty well what I want to hear about.  Just stuff I'm not likely to hear about on most radio talk, and not even most of the stuff I'd get from many paranormal-focused shows these days, which seem to be going to the same well too often.

What I'd really groove to would be panel discussion of some topics.  Doesn't have to be a big panel, could be just 2 guests and an emcee/moderator.  But not from a "stable", because those tend to get stereotyped in short order.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2020, 10:32:39 AM »
Sorry, I listened only from when I woke up at 2:30 until my computer crashed at 2:50 ET, but I liked what I heard.  It took me about a full minute to get "The punch line was too long."  I'm slow when drowsy.  I went to bed at 9 hoping to wake up close to the beginning of your show but didn't set an alarm.

Were this week's guests booked by Mr. Schrader?  I realized only when he said so on Friday that he'd been lining up the interviewees, which means I attribute even more to him of what I've liked about MITD since he was on.

I'm interested in many topics that could be considered "fringe", not necessarily paranormal; I think Mr. Schrader's use of the word "anomalous" (That was his idea, right?  Or Mr. Rowland's.) captured pretty well what I want to hear about.  Just stuff I'm not likely to hear about on most radio talk, and not even most of the stuff I'd get from many paranormal-focused shows these days, which seem to be going to the same well too often.

What I'd really groove to would be panel discussion of some topics.  Doesn't have to be a big panel, could be just 2 guests and an emcee/moderator.  But not from a "stable", because those tend to get stereotyped in short order.

This week's guests were booked by Producer Michelle. In fact, she booked probably about 85-90 percent of the guests on MITD going back to when her tenure started during Heather Wade's run as host. Don't quote me on that stat, but that's her job on the show, booking the guests, and she does a fantastic job of it.
Stay Spooktacular!

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2020, 10:58:28 AM »
Anxious to check out the new phase of the show. You always did a great job hosting as a fill in, Tim. Good luck in the captain's chair!

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2020, 11:07:34 AM »
Anxious to check out the new phase of the show. You always did a great job hosting as a fill in, Tim. Good luck in the captain's chair!

Thank you!
Stay Spooktacular!

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2020, 11:52:31 AM »
Tues Jan 28 – Terry Lovelace – Terrifying Encounter at Devils Den

HOST: Tim Weisberg

I listened to his first interview with Heather back when she was still hosting. IMO one of her better efforts and Mr. Lovelace told a riveting story. If you haven't heard it before, I can't recommend it more.
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

The Big Foot Legacy

• KDWN
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2020, 02:24:37 PM »
Tues Jan 28 – Terry Lovelace – Terrifying Encounter at Devils Den

HOST: Tim Weisberg

Stealing Heather Wade's Favorite Guest are we?

That's always a good move.
You are forgetting Abraham of Abraham-Hicks says we are all extensions of Source. We are all part deity.

If you can prey to Mother Mary, why not Art,

If you can ask the Angel Michael for things, why not Art?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2020, 02:31:21 PM »
Terry Lovelace is a cunt that ran from Twitter after being called on his cunty behavior.

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1014703377819885568
Any relation to..?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2020, 03:59:00 PM »
Any relation to..?

I made that joke on Spooky Southcoast this week. I got a couple of messages asking me who that was.
Stay Spooktacular!

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2020, 04:15:50 PM »
Sometimes and I believe that this is one of them, It's good to be an ignorant rube.

I' think it would be nice to stay that way.

;)
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2020, 05:20:39 PM »
Hopefully Tim gets his phone soon...he needs squab too...

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2020, 06:26:16 PM »
Hopefully Tim gets his phone soon...he needs squab too...

Well done. And damn, that's some fine singing.
Stay Spooktacular!

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2020, 07:00:00 PM »
Stealing Heather Wade's Favorite Guest are we?

There's an overwhelming consensus that he's being sent by Heather as part of her plan to eliminate the competition ...

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2020, 07:35:48 PM »
This week's guests were booked by Producer Michelle. In fact, she booked probably about 85-90 percent of the guests on MITD going back to when her tenure started during Heather Wade's run as host. Don't quote me on that stat, but that's her job on the show, booking the guests, and she does a fantastic job of it.
If booking means selecting, and not just doing the clerical work, then I'm very glad to hear it, because then I can expect the run of interesting topics to continue with the change in regular m.c.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2020, 07:56:02 PM »
Tim. You had me at "Devil's Den". Never heard of it before but seems we have another scary show  8)
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville