Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert WITHOUT Tim Weisberg  (Read 194868 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Midnight In The Desert with Tim Weisberg
« Reply #270 on: January 31, 2020, 09:53:22 PM »
Michelle outdid herself this week, and it's not stopping anytime soon. Next week's lineup looks fantastic, and we're planning on announcing the full week's guests on Mondays each week going forward.

Best news yet.  I like knowing which shows to plan for. 

Besides the change of host. 
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #271 on: January 31, 2020, 09:55:07 PM »
Doing okay. Got a ctscan on the schedule now. I feel over tested.

It can seem like a lot. The more they have to refer to the better though.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2020, 09:55:48 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Hiya GravitySucks +1

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2020, 09:57:17 PM »
It can seem like a lot. The more they have to refer to the better though.

Yeah. I guess my OEM blueprints are a bit out of date.

:o
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #274 on: January 31, 2020, 09:59:58 PM »
There you are!

Hiya 21st Century Man +1

Howdy Bill!!!  +1
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #275 on: January 31, 2020, 10:34:59 PM »
A Furley scary film.
Stay Spooktacular!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #276 on: February 01, 2020, 12:05:59 AM »
 Hiya sean92008 +1

Hi.

How's the show going?

I liked when Tim was on as a guest host, not so grumpy either... 😁  Thing is, I lost taste for the show when Evil Keith told me to get content I liked on YouTube. That was pretty much it for me.  C2C , as pathetic as it is, has that content too.

I love scientists and artists and musicians and a little woo. Not wall-to-wall woo. That's woo much.
Eh, nevermind...

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #277 on: February 01, 2020, 12:17:44 AM »
Hi.

How's the show going?

I liked when Tim was on as a guest host, not so grumpy either... 😁  Thing is, I lost taste for the show when Evil Keith told me to get content I liked on YouTube. That was pretty much it for me.  C2C , as pathetic as it is, has that content too.

I love scientists and artists and musicians and a little woo. Not wall-to-wall woo. That's woo much.

That's the plan. Michelle and I have had hours of discussion over the past few weeks discussing just that, that we want the show to be more varied in the topics. Not just paranormal, not just woo, but all the different kinds of discussions that you'd want to hear on late night talk radio. At the risk of sound trite, the kind of show Art Bell used to do, where it was just good discussion that was sometimes paranormal, sometimes woo, but not exclusively. I think this week has been a great example of where we see it going, if you missed this week's guest list, we talked about weird deaths and murders in California; Terry Lovelace's UFO abduction experience and what new things have been happening; the legacy of Zechariah Sitchin; how the occult influenced music, movies and other pop culture; and then tonight, we talked about Bram Stoker and the creation of Dracula with his great grandnephew, followed by a conversation about truth vs. fiction with the coronavirus' portrayal in the media. And all but tonight were full three-hour discussions with one guest. A good mix of topics, I think, with just a little woo but hopefully a lot of wow.
Stay Spooktacular!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #278 on: February 01, 2020, 12:31:29 AM »
That's the plan. Michelle and I have had hours of discussion over the past few weeks discussing just that, that we want the show to be more varied in the topics. Not just paranormal, not just woo, but all the different kinds of discussions that you'd want to hear on late night talk radio. At the risk of sound trite, the kind of show Art Bell used to do, where it was just good discussion that was sometimes paranormal, sometimes woo, but not exclusively. I think this week has been a great example of where we see it going, if you missed this week's guest list, we talked about weird deaths and murders in California; Terry Lovelace's UFO abduction experience and what new things have been happening; the legacy of Zechariah Sitchin; how the occult influenced music, movies and other pop culture; and then tonight, we talked about Bram Stoker and the creation of Dracula with his great grandnephew, followed by a conversation about truth vs. fiction with the coronavirus' portrayal in the media. And all but tonight were full three-hour discussions with one guest. A good mix of topics, I think, with just a little woo but hopefully a lot of wow.

Tim,

I'll make a point of setting my mindtime to listen. In spite of Evil Keith. 

Stuff like the Spitzer IR telescope was just decommissioned, I'd love to hear an hour about that with the cute girl from the project (Janice Lee, I think).

I'd also like to hear an automotive expert address all these cars barely getting to 100k without major work on their CVT transmissions and aluminum block engines (federal EPA regulations, I'm sure) and how fuel cell cars will be protected from exploding. @Michelle
Eh, nevermind...

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #279 on: February 01, 2020, 12:33:58 AM »
Tim,

I'll make a point of setting my mindtime to listen. In spite of Evil Keith. 

Stuff like the Spitzer IR telescope was just decommissioned, I'd love to hear an hour about that with the cute girl from the project (Janice Lee, I think).

I'd also like to hear an automotive expert address all these cars barely getting to 100k without major work on their CVT transmissions and aluminum block engines (federal EPA regulations, I'm sure) and how fuel cell cars will be protected from exploding. @Michelle

Keith is a loveable curmudgeon. I think his evilness was overplayed by a certain former host who didn't understand the moniker was a joke in the first place. And it's become a self-fulfilling prophecy for him when dealing with Gabbers because so many of them have been adversarial toward him but he has been absolutely nothing but awesome to me, not only during this transition but all along. But especially during this transition.
Stay Spooktacular!

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #280 on: February 01, 2020, 01:44:09 AM »
Keith is a loveable curmudgeon. I think his evilness was overplayed by a certain former host who didn't understand the moniker was a joke in the first place. And it's become a self-fulfilling prophecy for him when dealing with Gabbers because so many of them have been adversarial toward him but he has been absolutely nothing but awesome to me, not only during this transition but all along. But especially during this transition.

Virtually everyone says that about Keith in the beginning. Even HW said in the beginning that Keith wasn't really evil either. Then we saw how that turned out. I too have my own story about Keith. As I have bent over backwards for the man for decades and all he gives me back in return is grief. :( And here is a piece of friendly advice, be careful what you put into your MitD email. As Keith reads them too. :(

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #281 on: February 01, 2020, 03:10:10 AM »

@SpookyTim Does that mean wi will finally get to hear from Bill Walton?
Are we having fun yet?

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #282 on: February 01, 2020, 03:53:34 AM »
Does that mean wi will finally get to hear from Bill Walton?

No... The Waltons have been canceled ...just get over it...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #283 on: February 01, 2020, 05:19:42 AM »
It was a DeNyeLL creation, yes.

It was a Bart creation.

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #284 on: February 01, 2020, 06:27:48 AM »
It was a Bart creation.

Very doubtful... You're not even an established Bartist ...