Author Topic: The Midnight Society with Spooky Tim Weisberg  (Read 195433 times)

BillW50

• Ellightened
Re: The Midnight Society with Spooky Tim Weisberg
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2020, 10:08:44 PM »
Nite nite all. Be good. If you can.

:)

GN Exile. Be good and take care.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2020, 11:17:32 PM »
Did you miss tonight's edition of Midnight Society with Tim Weisberg on Midnight.FM? Ed Komarek enlightened us on UFOs, alien visitors, exopolitics and fire ecology, while also imparting some of his own philosophies on life. Give it a listen by streaming or downloading it for free right here:

https://midnight.fm/2020/04/06/wednesday-april-8th-guest-ed-komarek/
Stay Spooktacular!

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2020, 11:33:21 PM »
Thursday, April 9th – Adam Apollo – Ancient Future Technology & Physics

HOST: Tim Weisberg

Adam Apollo will be discussing his research of how our history and archeological stories of the Dynastic periods of Egypt are missing vital observations and data. He believes these time periods, although very old, are not the actual ancient origins of most of the stone architecture and resonating structures found all over Egypt. The narrative of historical timelines have been skewed by common archeological belief and storytelling, most of which has failed to clearly understand and observe the actual evidence in these sites.

GUEST BIO

Adam Apollo has been a physicist, systems architect, designer and developer for nearly 20 years, founding several education and technology oriented companies and organizations, as well as producing hundreds of websites and works across data sovereignty, decentralization and cryptocurrency. He has been a featured speaker on future technology and unified physics at the White House, the United Nations, and at conferences around the world. As founder and CEO of Superluminal Systems, he built the Resonance Academy for Unified Physics, writing the college level Modern Physics module exploring physics history from Descartes to Planck.

As a child, Adam Apollo had several encounters with extraterrestrial starships. Since awakening at 15 years, Adam dedicated himself to extensive studies in symbolic geometry, past-life recall, sanskaric healing, Taoist alchemy, martial arts, energy therapies, occult magic, and many diverse ancient and modern spiritual traditions and practices. He has had countless contact experiences, organized CSETI and ECETI events, called and connected with hundreds of Starship crews, and developed a comprehensive knowledge of many species who have interacted with humanity over many millennia.

WEBSITE/LINKS:

AdamApollo.com
unify.org

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2020, 12:28:18 PM »
Thursday, April 9th – Adam Apollo – Ancient Future Technology & Physics

HOST: Tim Weisberg

Adam Apollo will be discussing his research of how our history and archeological stories of the Dynastic periods of Egypt are missing vital observations and data. He believes these time periods, although very old, are not the actual ancient origins of most of the stone architecture and resonating structures found all over Egypt. The narrative of historical timelines have been skewed by common archeological belief and storytelling, most of which has failed to clearly understand and observe the actual evidence in these sites.
This topic interests me, and now that it's on at 10 PM ET I'll listen more often.

I'm late catching up to the changes.  I'd been seeing the MITD page featuring a Tim somebody (with a Z in his name), didn't catch on it wasn't the same Tim because I'd forgotten that Spooky Tim's the one I confuse with WFMU's Rob Weisberg.  Woke up one night with the headphones on and Tim sounded different.

I'd've been prepared for the same thing as 3 months ago, when I was sorry to hear of Dave somebody's departure (because I very much appreciated MITD with him, maybe better than Art Bell) but then gratified that I liked his replacement even better.  But from the little I heard, I didn't like the new Tim near as well as either of them.  Glad I can follow old Tim to the new stream, and even better that it suits my bedtime better.

I'm wading thru the thread on the changeover.  Congratulations to Mr. Rowland on being able to profit and retire; I think this type of programming has gotten a boost from your effort, and many of various 'casts have benefited from the exposure on DMDN.

Say, Mr. Weisberg, did you consider naming your stream the GNS Society?  And come up with some phony thing that "GNS" would stand for?  Like Great New Stream.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2020, 12:40:11 PM »
I've been here! We think we *finally* figured it out. By we, I mean Amy.
Amy?  Amy who?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2020, 12:41:48 PM »
Whoops, I mean A.M.I.
A.M.I.?  As in AM I Interested in the woo?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2020, 12:43:01 PM »
And here I thought by 2020 we would be all flying crafts.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
  We have them in my timeline.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2020, 12:43:59 PM »
I fall under the 9 out of 10 who hasn't seen anything. Even Seth Shostak claims to have seen dark matter through a telescope. Lucky Seth.
I usually see it at the bottom of my coffee cup.  What's the big deal?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2020, 12:45:52 PM »

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
With a tongue like that......    Wew lad!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2020, 02:22:17 PM »
Amy?  Amy who?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2020, 07:01:22 PM »
 Hiya SpookyTim +1

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2020, 07:03:20 PM »
Good Evening Everyone. Hope you all are well.

:)
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2020, 07:05:52 PM »
I'm lazy. I just click on the button on your website. Extra clicks. Naw. That's for pikers.

;D
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2020, 07:07:04 PM »
 Hiya Exile +1

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2020, 07:10:53 PM »
I'm lazy. I just click on the button on your website. Extra clicks. Naw. That's for pikers.

;D

Yeah... I like to hear from these people who care where the stream comes from? As I think it is easier for everyone if it is only found at one place. As I think it makes you special. ;)