Author Topic: The Midnight Society with Spooky Tim Weisberg  (Read 196849 times)

BillW50

• Ellightened
Re: The Midnight Society with Spooky Tim Weisberg
« Reply #1140 on: May 26, 2020, 07:06:38 PM »
Let's see if I have this right Tim, you want us to sign up for about 12 different services to support your show? Then these same services are now allowed to dig their claws into us?  :(

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1141 on: May 26, 2020, 07:08:02 PM »
Hey everyone! +1
Stay Spooktacular!

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1142 on: May 26, 2020, 07:08:23 PM »
Let's see if I have this right Tim, you want us to sign up for about 12 different services to support your show? Then these same services are now allowed to dig their crawls into us?  :(

Nobody said you had to sign up for anything.
Stay Spooktacular!

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1143 on: May 26, 2020, 07:15:57 PM »
Nobody said you had to sign up for anything.

To see the weekly show schedule we need to sign up to Facebook. To see your articles we need to sign up TalkStreamLive. And then you post on Twitter, Instagram, and who knows what else services. All these services collects your personal data and then turns around and sell them to others. They are no better than common thieves when you think about it.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1144 on: May 26, 2020, 07:22:16 PM »
To see the weekly show schedule we need to sign up to Facebook. To see your articles we need to sign up TalkStreamLive. And then you post on Twitter, Instagram, and who knows what else services. All these services collects your personal data and then turns around and sell them to others.

That's the world today, man. Gotta have a diverse promotional strategy. You don't need to sign up for Facebook to see our post, it's a public post that you can see just by going to Facebook.com/midnightdotfm, no need to sign in.
Stay Spooktacular!

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1145 on: May 26, 2020, 07:30:28 PM »
That's the world today, man. Gotta have a diverse promotional strategy. You don't need to sign up for Facebook to see our post, it's a public post that you can see just by going to Facebook.com/midnightdotfm, no need to sign in.

Because the lawmakers say it's okay to steal from you if its in the fine print still doesn't make it right by me. And even if you never sign up to say with Facebook, they still plant cookies on your computer and knows what books you buy, the music you listen too, what you watch on TV, etc. and are still collecting and selling your data anyway.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1146 on: May 26, 2020, 07:32:50 PM »
Because the lawmakers say it's okay to steal from you if its in the fine print still doesn't make it right by me. And even if you never sign up to say with Facebook, they still plant cookies on your computer and knows what books you buy, the music you listen too, what you watch on TV, etc. and are still collecting and selling your data anyway.

I hate to break it to you, but there's no way to keep that from happening. It's not like you're any safer on this site or any other.
Stay Spooktacular!

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1147 on: May 26, 2020, 07:36:20 PM »
I hate to break it to you, but there's no way to keep that from happening. It's not like you're any safer on this site or any other.

Sure you can, just get a computer expert on the show and he will tell you how.  ;)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1148 on: May 26, 2020, 07:37:44 PM »
It's not like you're any safer on this site

I only collect info to get people fired.
You should know that from that Facebook group of filthy animals you liked to frequent.
You know - PRIVATE CHAT SHOULD BE PRIVATE, THIS IS A VIOLATION! FEH! DOUBLE FEH!

Look @anniem , I double feh'd!

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1149 on: May 26, 2020, 07:52:23 PM »
You should know that from that Facebook group of filthy animals you liked to frequent.
You know - PRIVATE CHAT SHOULD BE PRIVATE, THIS IS A VIOLATION! FEH! DOUBLE FEH!

I did not mean you specifically. Your detective skills deserve more credit than just simple information collection.
Stay Spooktacular!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1150 on: May 26, 2020, 08:01:47 PM »

Your talent knows no bounds.

that was really funny Bart Ell

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1151 on: May 26, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »
Your talent knows no bounds.

that was really funny Bart Ell

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Hiya anniem (Sorry, I can't repeat a karma action without waiting 2 hours)

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1152 on: May 26, 2020, 08:34:31 PM »
They tell dirty jokes? What kind, like dirty dishes jokes? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1153 on: May 26, 2020, 08:44:12 PM »

Could you please contact me and have me fire me please. Thank you.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1154 on: May 26, 2020, 09:52:27 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login