Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921377 times)

HopHey

• Obsessed
  • Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #128580 on: December 12, 2019, 06:38:53 PM »

Im frightened

This one is pretty weird.  I wonder what's up with the audio. 

&t=298s

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #128581 on: December 12, 2019, 07:42:49 PM »
                                                Red Update

As I could never really take any vacation through out the year I've had to use it all at the end of the year.  I'm off until after New Years  ;D so this probably will be the last update of the year.

I've received some pings regarding Hillbilly Jim and the brawl down at the sex store.  It is rather a seamy tale so a skip ahead is highly advisable but for the curious or those made of sterner stuff, I'll need to lay some background.  Time to introduce a new character - we'll call her Old Reliable.   Old Reliable is a middle aged woman from the Philippines that the Hillbilly met online.  There are many attractive Filipina's but from the photos that Jim has shared with me, Old Reliable is not among them.  I think a bag of Russet Spuds has a better figure but it is of no consequence as she has a soft spot for the Hillbilly.  They had a fling a number of years ago and after Jim used her for his purposes, the bridge was not quite burned as is his standard M.O.  What was the name of that movie?  She's Gotta Have It That's it.  Well it seems like that must be her favorite because the way the Hillbilly talks it seems like she is as freaky as he is.   So in the rare times that he hits a dry spell, Old Reliable is always there to service him. 

Awhile back, Old Reliable called Jim up and asked him to take her to the sex store.  It would seem that the motor in her artificial penis conked out and she needed a replacement and was too embarrassed to go solo.  Now the smelt have been running for Jim so there would be no num-nums for Old Reliable but Jim was like "Sex store?  Hells yeah.   Let's do it".  As they were walking into the store (called Frisky Business - it could have not been anything else) the young Vietnamese college chick that the Hillbilly booted out of the hotel room in Finland just happened to be walking out.  Apparently, she had a conniption and started calling Jim terrible things - probably rightfully so.   However, Old Reliable started mouthing off and before long there was a good old-fashioned, Mother loving, hair ripping,  poking in the eyeball, girl fight.  Right there in the sex store parking lot.   Nice, eh?  Got so bad that the coppers had swing by and threaten the brawling Asians with a visit to the Raleigh Hilton.  That did the trick and apparently Old Reliable was eventually able to purchase that which was needed albeit without some clumps of hair. 

Over Thanksgiving, Hillbilly did get over to Dubai and met up with Prakash.  It seems like Kash is doing as well as can be expected.  Details are still hazy but I did learn that one has not lived until you have have gotten jiggy with a Hotel maid, with an Indian dude in the closet biting on a towel.  There is some gusto that I am quite grateful that I've never grabbed and that is just another one for that list.

The Hillbilly will be headed back out of the country soon as he will be off to Ho Chi Minh City to visit the beauty Queen he has been hot and heavy with online.  She is quite stunning and obviously is trying to scam Jim.  Poor thing.  She selected her mark poorly.  No cash.  No handbags.  No jewels.  No green card.  No nothing. Best she can hope for is to end up not sharing any of the Hillbilly's diseases. 

The fashion wars between Red Heat and Hot Wheels are sadly on hold.  Strangely enough, as soon as the temperatures dropped here in Dixie, Red Heat disappointingly  pretty much threw in the towel.   She was wears all these heavy clothes to keep warm. 
A bitter pill indeed - was hoping for some sort of hot fur outfits or at least be unphased by the chilly weather.   Oh daughter of the snows of Stalingrad, you have let me down.   In talking with her, it seems as if Russians keep their pads insanely hot in the winter and while there is not much to be done when out of doors they hate Old Man Winter.  Who knew?  So until Spring, Red Heat  has now turned into the Babushka Lady from the JFK assassination.   Fortunately, Hot Wheels just wears some tights under her skirt and keeps on truckin'

Hot Wheels is a unique lady.  No doubt about that.  She was discussing that she was being awakened just before dawn daily.  It seems as if there is a bunch of construction going on near her place and she would hear:
"Brup Brup Brup  Brup  Brup  Brup  Brup  Brup" from some trucks dropping off building supplies for the day.  She asked what caused the racket - so I told her it was a Jacobs Engine Brake which is a mechanism that allows trucks to reduce speed without wearing their brakes down and that they ought not to be doing that in town. She wanted to know how it worked, had to tell her that I think it is due to exhaust compression but that I'm neither a truck driver nor a ME. So she spent a goodly hunk of time watching Youtube video's on it.  A lady with spiky heels and an interest in Jake Brakes!  Unique in my experience with the fairer sex.   Mrs. Walks just would have gotten the name of the outfit responsible for the trucks and would have been on the phone with Bark Balls Building Supply or whoever just to raise holy hell with them over the noise. 

Methuselah and Sweet Young Thing are throwing their annual swanky Christmas party tomorrow night at their palatial Chapel Hill estate, so Mrs. Walks will finally get to meet both Red Heat and Hot Wheels.  Alas Hillbilly Jim has a lifetime ban from the festivities after an incident a couple of years back.
Such is life.........................

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #128582 on: December 12, 2019, 08:39:56 PM »
                                                Red Update

As I could never really take any vacation through out the year I've had to use it all at the end of the year.  I'm off until after New Years  ;D so this probably will be the last update of the year.

I've received some pings regarding Hillbilly Jim and the brawl down at the sex store.  It is rather a seamy tale so a skip ahead is highly advisable but for the curious or those made of sterner stuff, I'll need to lay some background.  Time to introduce a new character - we'll call her Old Reliable.   Old Reliable is a middle aged woman from the Philippines that the Hillbilly met online.  There are many attractive Filipina's but from the photos that Jim has shared with me, Old Reliable is not among them.  I think a bag of Russet Spuds has a better figure but it is of no consequence as she has a soft spot for the Hillbilly.  They had a fling a number of years ago and after Jim used her for his purposes, the bridge was not quite burned as is his standard M.O.  What was the name of that movie?  She's Gotta Have It That's it.  Well it seems like that must be her favorite because the way the Hillbilly talks it seems like she is as freaky as he is.   So in the rare times that he hits a dry spell, Old Reliable is always there to service him. 

Awhile back, Old Reliable called Jim up and asked him to take her to the sex store.  It would seem that the motor in her artificial penis conked out and she needed a replacement and was too embarrassed to go solo.  Now the smelt have been running for Jim so there would be no num-nums for Old Reliable but Jim was like "Sex store?  Hells yeah.   Let's do it".  As they were walking into the store (called Frisky Business - it could have not been anything else) the young Vietnamese college chick that the Hillbilly booted out of the hotel room in Finland just happened to be walking out.  Apparently, she had a conniption and started calling Jim terrible things - probably rightfully so.   However, Old Reliable started mouthing off and before long there was a good old-fashioned, Mother loving, hair ripping,  poking in the eyeball, girl fight.  Right there in the sex store parking lot.   Nice, eh?  Got so bad that the coppers had swing by and threaten the brawling Asians with a visit to the Raleigh Hilton.  That did the trick and apparently Old Reliable was eventually able to purchase that which was needed albeit without some clumps of hair. 

Over Thanksgiving, Hillbilly did get over to Dubai and met up with Prakash.  It seems like Kash is doing as well as can be expected.  Details are still hazy but I did learn that one has not lived until you have have gotten jiggy with a Hotel maid, with an Indian dude in the closet biting on a towel.  There is some gusto that I am quite grateful that I've never grabbed and that is just another one for that list.

The Hillbilly will be headed back out of the country soon as he will be off to Ho Chi Minh City to visit the beauty Queen he has been hot and heavy with online.  She is quite stunning and obviously is trying to scam Jim.  Poor thing.  She selected her mark poorly.  No cash.  No handbags.  No jewels.  No green card.  No nothing. Best she can hope for is to end up not sharing any of the Hillbilly's diseases. 

The fashion wars between Red Heat and Hot Wheels are sadly on hold.  Strangely enough, as soon as the temperatures dropped here in Dixie, Red Heat disappointingly  pretty much threw in the towel.   She was wears all these heavy clothes to keep warm. 
A bitter pill indeed - was hoping for some sort of hot fur outfits or at least be unphased by the chilly weather.   Oh daughter of the snows of Stalingrad, you have let me down.   In talking with her, it seems as if Russians keep their pads insanely hot in the winter and while there is not much to be done when out of doors they hate Old Man Winter.  Who knew?  So until Spring, Red Heat  has now turned into the Babushka Lady from the JFK assassination.   Fortunately, Hot Wheels just wears some tights under her skirt and keeps on truckin'

Hot Wheels is a unique lady.  No doubt about that.  She was discussing that she was being awakened just before dawn daily.  It seems as if there is a bunch of construction going on near her place and she would hear:
"Brup Brup Brup  Brup  Brup  Brup  Brup  Brup" from some trucks dropping off building supplies for the day.  She asked what caused the racket - so I told her it was a Jacobs Engine Brake which is a mechanism that allows trucks to reduce speed without wearing their brakes down and that they ought not to be doing that in town. She wanted to know how it worked, had to tell her that I think it is due to exhaust compression but that I'm neither a truck driver nor a ME. So she spent a goodly hunk of time watching Youtube video's on it.  A lady with spiky heels and an interest in Jake Brakes!  Unique in my experience with the fairer sex.   Mrs. Walks just would have gotten the name of the outfit responsible for the trucks and would have been on the phone with Bark Balls Building Supply or whoever just to raise holy hell with them over the noise. 

Methuselah and Sweet Young Thing are throwing their annual swanky Christmas party tomorrow night at their palatial Chapel Hill estate, so Mrs. Walks will finally get to meet both Red Heat and Hot Wheels.  Alas Hillbilly Jim has a lifetime ban from the festivities after an incident a couple of years back.

Ah, Walks...it’s good to have you back! 😁 Sooooo, do we get a HJ reminiscing story detailing a coupla years back in the next installment? 🙏 Pleeeeeeze.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #128583 on: December 12, 2019, 09:42:58 PM »
Ah, Walks...it’s good to have you back! 😁 Sooooo, do we get a HJ reminiscing story detailing a coupla years back in the next installment? 🙏 Pleeeeeeze.

When I saw HJ, I didn't think Hillbilly Jim.

Argh!
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #128584 on: December 12, 2019, 10:25:32 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You can spell it however you want, looks like it's finally going to happen

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #128585 on: December 12, 2019, 11:36:17 PM »
When I saw HJ, I didn't think Hillbilly Jim.

Argh!
hand job?

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #128586 on: December 12, 2019, 11:53:10 PM »
                                                Red Update

Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #128587 on: December 12, 2019, 11:53:55 PM »
Eh, nevermind...

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #128588 on: December 12, 2019, 11:56:03 PM »
hand job?

Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #128589 on: December 13, 2019, 03:33:54 AM »
This one is pretty weird.  I wonder what's up .... 

&t=298s

Apparently the Spoofer procured a package containing items Muller order off Ebay...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #128590 on: December 13, 2019, 04:50:05 AM »
You can spell it however you want, looks like it's finally going to happen

Then they can finally go back to not brushing.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #128591 on: December 13, 2019, 04:53:33 AM »
Strangely enough, as soon as the temperatures dropped here in Dixie, Red Heat disappointingly  pretty much threw in the towel.   She was wears all these heavy clothes to keep warm. 
A bitter pill indeed - was hoping for some sort of hot fur outfits or at least be unphased by the chilly weather.   Oh daughter of the snows of Stalingrad, you have let me down.   In talking with her, it seems as if Russians keep their pads insanely hot in the winter and while there is not much to be done when out of doors they hate Old Man Winter.  Who knew?  So until Spring, Red Heat  has now turned into the Babushka Lady from the JFK assassination.

No matter how much you try to undersell her, she is still the star of these musings.
Once the contract dispute is over and Hot Wheels goes back to being a bit player everyone here will feel very silly in abandoning the lovely Ms. Heat.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #128592 on: December 13, 2019, 05:48:51 AM »
No matter how much you try to undersell her, she is still the star of these musings.
Once the contract dispute is over and Hot Wheels goes back to being a bit player everyone here will feel very silly in abandoning the lovely Ms. Heat.

I'm sure she'll rally at this Christmas party Bart. 

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #128593 on: December 13, 2019, 05:55:17 AM »

Jayze,  what are you wanting from the way back machine?  The banishment from the swanky Christmas parties? Or the best of Hillbilly Jim? 

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #128594 on: December 13, 2019, 06:10:03 AM »

Hot Wheels had my vote the moment she rocked the full lavender.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.