Author Topic: George is Failing Miserably  (Read 362 times)

CoolTen10Redux

• KIDD
George is Failing Miserably
« on: April 01, 2023, 08:03:23 PM »
I have some problems with George lately that I noticed before but now is really at the point where I've had enough.

1st) George is Insensitive! He had a caller call in the other night say he has no family...George's reply is that he has no reply. But later boasts about how important his family is to him, so he wouldn't take a trip to Mars or whatever stupid hypothetical they were talking about.  This same caller also stated Coast was his family. George then states some comment in his usual insensitive tone. Like "sure" or "thats right"

He has callers call in and say some tragedy happened to them, he might say "that's to bad" or something in a very uncaring way. "We're here for you." Yea, sure you are. The insincerity comes across through the air waves without any doubt.

2nd) He is to repetitive! Over and over the same dumb hypothetical questions and callers. And of course the same terrible open lines that end with a repeated segment, taking away from callers time to call in. And the same outro of UFO Phil for years on end.

The only good point from Open Lines the other night is when someone asked George who will replace him when he leaves. Of course he said "I'll never leave, I'll die on the air."...or something to that effect.

C2C has some good topics but George has failed. He should be gone, I give credit to the Weekend hosts, most of them are worth listening to. Maybe their the ones saving it or keeping it afloat.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: George is Failing Miserably
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 08:54:57 PM »
I have some problems with George lately that I noticed before but now is really at the point where I've had enough.

1st) George is Insensitive! He had a caller call in the other night say he has no family...George's reply is that he has no reply. But later boasts about how important his family is to him, so he wouldn't take a trip to Mars or whatever stupid hypothetical they were talking about.  This same caller also stated Coast was his family. George then states some comment in his usual insensitive tone. Like "sure" or "thats right"

He has callers call in and say some tragedy happened to them, he might say "that's to bad" or something in a very uncaring way. "We're here for you." Yea, sure you are. The insincerity comes across through the air waves without any doubt.

2nd) He is to repetitive! Over and over the same dumb hypothetical questions and callers. And of course the same terrible open lines that end with a repeated segment, taking away from callers time to call in. And the same outro of UFO Phil for years on end.

The only good point from Open Lines the other night is when someone asked George who will replace him when he leaves. Of course he said "I'll never leave, I'll die on the air."...or something to that effect.

C2C has some good topics but George has failed. He should be gone, I give credit to the Weekend hosts, most of them are worth listening to. Maybe their the ones saving it or keeping it afloat.
Yes George Snoory sucks at being a talk show host and as a human being. What's new about that?? @CoolTen10Redux

CoolTen10Redux

• KIDD
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 09:05:12 PM »
Yes George Snoory sucks at being a talk show host and as a human being. What's new about that?? @CoolTen10Redux

Good way to put it! He certainly is not the person I am telling if I have A terrible disease or something. You'd probably want to off yourself right then and there.

Norm

• Elluminati
  • Suck on this TROLLS!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2023, 11:53:29 PM »

Good way to put it! He certainly is not the person I am telling if I have A terrible disease or something. You'd probably want to off yourself right then and there.

20 plus years ago Art Bell told his ham radio buddies on the shortwave one night after signing off coast he wasn't happy with Noory. But it was too late as he was free of doing radio and Noory was the new host. Since then Noory has only gotten worse. Why they continue to keep him is a mystery. He's about as qualified as George Senda to host a radio show. Shit, now I just want to swallow something to make me hurl so my stomach will feel better. Who brought up this subject anyway? Jeez..