Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 797712 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #4830 on: April 30, 2021, 03:37:16 PM »
Try not to picture two of them together, romping on the beds and all that furniture...
Oh for the love 'o God!  Thank you so much for that image.

Just raise your prices until only people you can put up with will be able to afford it.
Somewhere in there is a good idea.

There are filters that hosts can apply. No kids between 2 - 12 and of course no smoking.

For real, legitimate, reasons I would like to have a maximum weight filter as well as a race filter that allowed one to deny a booking based on past general experience.

The two lesbians from Tuesday night cleaned out the fridge of certain condiments and made off with the cans of coke and soda water. And for just two (together) of them why did they use and dirty THREE BEDS!!!?  There were food wrappers on the nightstands and rules specifically state, No Food in Bedrooms or Living room. I won't even mention the skid marks on the back slide of the toilets!!! I won't mention that! The streaks! Muddy water!!!!!  No - I'll keep that stuff to myself.

Savages!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4831 on: April 30, 2021, 05:18:44 PM »
Oh for the love 'o God!  Thank you so much for that image...

You're very welcome, but wait - my suggestion was you NOT picture that!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4832 on: April 30, 2021, 05:29:07 PM »
Oh for the love 'o God!  Thank you so much for that image.
Somewhere in there is a good idea.

There are filters that hosts can apply. No kids between 2 - 12 and of course no smoking.

For real, legitimate, reasons I would like to have a maximum weight filter as well as a race filter that allowed one to deny a booking based on past general experience.

The two lesbians from Tuesday night cleaned out the fridge of certain condiments and made off with the cans of coke and soda water. And for just two (together) of them why did they use and dirty THREE BEDS!!!?  There were food wrappers on the nightstands and rules specifically state, No Food in Bedrooms or Living room. I won't even mention the skid marks on the back slide of the toilets!!! I won't mention that! The streaks! Muddy water!!!!!  No - I'll keep that stuff to myself.

Savages!

Out of curiosity, about how old were they?  Can you add a security deposit returnable upon inspection?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4833 on: April 30, 2021, 06:00:20 PM »
You're very welcome, but wait - my suggestion was you NOT picture that!
Riiight  ::)   How the fuck is that possible?  I SAW THEM! That pretty much seals the visual deal.

Out of curiosity, about how old were they?  Can you add a security deposit returnable upon inspection?
I'd say in they're late 20's.  Yes, with Airbnb and platforms alike there is a security deposit that is in effect when they book but the host has to go through airbnb to file a claim.. Pictures help with that.

It should be said that I am not fat shaming here but rather voicing my concerns. I guess if one of them was lowered all stretched out with weight evenly dispersed onto a bed from a crane there would not be a problem. But just sitting on the side of the bed (please dear Jesus, make them wear pajamas  :( ???) with all that concentrated weight will snap the wooden slats underneath. The sweaty crevices and such are also on my mind. The linens are all white and will show any body streaks, skids, and cooties.

Be afraid. Very afraid.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4834 on: April 30, 2021, 07:17:36 PM »
Riiight  ::)   How the fuck is that possible?  I SAW THEM! That pretty much seals the visual deal.
I'd say in they're late 20's.  Yes, with Airbnb and platforms alike there is a security deposit that is in effect when they book but the host has to go through airbnb to file a claim.. Pictures help with that.

It should be said that I am not fat shaming here but rather voicing my concerns. I guess if one of them was lowered all stretched out with weight evenly dispersed onto a bed from a crane there would not be a problem. But just sitting on the side of the bed (please dear Jesus, make them wear pajamas  :( ???) with all that concentrated weight will snap the wooden slats underneath. The sweaty crevices and such are also on my mind. The linens are all white and will show any body streaks, skids, and cooties.

Be afraid. Very afraid.

Guest house. Man cave. Studio. Meditation room.
There is no excuse to leave a place that way. You do get to rate them, right?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4835 on: April 30, 2021, 07:24:14 PM »
Guest house. Man cave. Studio. Meditation room.
There is no excuse to leave a place that way. You do get to rate them, right?
Oh yeah, we do reviews on each other.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4836 on: April 30, 2021, 07:56:13 PM »
Try not to picture two of them together, romping on the beds and all that furniture...

Falkie-sized or under 400lbs?
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4837 on: May 01, 2021, 06:11:47 AM »
I was researching a bed frame on Amazon.  One commenter said her daughter and son-law had a particular one.  The two weigh a combined 750-pounds, have a vigorous sex life, and had no problems with the bed frame.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4838 on: May 01, 2021, 06:33:01 AM »
Man bitten by rattlesnake after attempting to pick it up with BBQ tongs

The main takeaway here is "Animal Services are advising people to not use cooking utensils when dealing with dangerous reptiles."

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #4839 on: May 01, 2021, 07:59:50 AM »

The main takeaway here is "Animal Services are advising people to not use cooking utensils when dealing with dangerous reptiles."

Surprise result or expected outcome?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4840 on: May 01, 2021, 08:04:14 AM »
Surprise result or expected outcome?

I dunno. I saw a Copperhead out back yesterday. I'm gonna go after it with a shrimp fork. I'll get back to you.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4841 on: May 01, 2021, 08:09:04 AM »
I dunno. I saw a Copperhead out back yesterday. I'm gonna go after it with a shrimp fork. I'll get back to you.

LOL!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4842 on: May 01, 2021, 08:13:21 AM »
I was researching a bed frame on Amazon.  One commenter said her daughter and son-law had a particular one.  The two weigh a combined 750-pounds, have a vigorous sex life, and had no problems with the bed frame.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4843 on: May 01, 2021, 08:14:18 AM »

Uh, he was gunna cook it.

My folks had a place up in the high desert and a rattler encountered us. My dad had a .45.  When my dad missed, the snake bounced higher than my head. I think they ended up getting a shovel and decapitating it like an executioner. That part of the memory is fuzzier.
Eh, nevermind...

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #4844 on: May 05, 2021, 10:10:58 AM »

LOL  ;D
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.