Author Topic: UFOs just not that credible  (Read 4238 times)

Lob Bazare

• KDWN
Re: UFOs just not that credible
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 05:27:17 PM »
someone gave it to me when i was a teenager.(.i didn't know they were giving it to me) everything changed for a few minutes.. reality shifted then it was over.. ?  ?  idk
That sucks, and that's very cruel. You should always know what you're getting into. It's always better when it's something you are seeking. Reminds me of the urban myth stories you hear of somebody slipping a hit of acid into the teachers coffee at school. Not cool. I've tried a few different things in the past and the only thing that didn't agree with me was alcohol. All I take now is kratom.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2018, 05:28:57 PM »
Tried DMT. Freakin amazing experience. I don't think I took enough as I didn't have the machine elf, talking to god, breakthrough moment. Super high though and I think I was very close to being there. Very different than anything else I've ever tried. When I closed my eyes I could see a stained glass/kaleidoscope effect, except it was all in red, not multicoloured. Really hard to get, tasted like hell and killed my throat, but I'd do it again. No regrets.

I have tried natural medicines to reset my brain and have had success with psilocybin and one recnt experience with peyote. Auyahasca may or may not be in my future plans. It seems a little intense for what I have been trying to accomplish.

When you are tripping on mushrooms and the grateful dead concert ends, don’t click on the live link for a falkie video. You have been warned.
Are we having fun yet?

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2018, 05:35:33 PM »
That sucks, and that's very cruel. You should always know what you're getting into. It's always better when it's something you are seeking. Reminds me of the urban myth stories you hear of somebody slipping a hit of acid into the teachers coffee at school. Not cool. I've tried a few different things in the past and the only thing that didn't agree with me was alcohol. All I take now is kratom.

i know..  thanks   :-[