Author Topic: UFOs just not that credible  (Read 4240 times)

henge0stone

• KIDD
UFOs just not that credible
« on: August 05, 2018, 05:53:08 PM »
Ive always been into UFOs, in fact im watching a documentary about it right now but I think Rendalsham and a few missing persons accounts are basically the only good evidence. Most UFOs are either advanced US aircraft or misidentifications. Maybe there is strange things like Earth lights and ball lightening but as for linking this stuff to Alien visitors I think its all based on abductions which in my mind has been completely debunked as false memory syndrome.

LawnBoy

• KDWN
Re: UFOs just not that credible
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 12:48:45 PM »
Ive always been into UFOs, in fact im watching a documentary about it right now but I think Rendalsham and a few missing persons accounts are basically the only good evidence. Most UFOs are either advanced US aircraft or misidentifications. Maybe there is strange things like Earth lights and ball lightening but as for linking this stuff to Alien visitors I think its all based on abductions which in my mind has been completely debunked as false memory syndrome.

That's a good thought. What is interesting is that the earliest pics of UFOs looked like Blimps, then saucers, then saucers with portholes, antennas, etc. and now mainly triangular or "tic tac". It's almost as if whatever entity is keeping us company want to keep what we see current with what we can understand.

nbirnes

• KIDD
    • Perforated Lines
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 12:53:26 PM »
That's a good thought. What is interesting is that the earliest pics of UFOs looked like Blimps, then saucers, then saucers with portholes, antennas, etc. and now mainly triangular or "tic tac". It's almost as if whatever entity is keeping us company want to keep what we see current with what we can understand.

Or maybe it really was blimps and is now Air Force triangles and drones?

LawnBoy

• KDWN
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 01:01:23 PM »
Or maybe it really was blimps and is now Air Force triangles and drones?

Very true indeed.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 10:23:39 PM »
there's a drug in the brain when activated you will see little people, space ships, geometric shapes. Mystics and shamans can call it up by will.. who's to say what they see is not real.. it's dmt, I'd like to try some one day.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 11:49:03 AM »

Tell that to this guy.

Alien abduction: 45 years after alleged UFO encounter, Mississippi man breaks his silence

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/magnolia/2018/08/13/alien-abduction-45-years-after-ufo-encounter-mississippi-man-breaks-his-silence/922706002/

There are good abduction cases.  Some of them can be questioned if the witness only remembers events he recalled in hypnosis sessions.  However, many cases like Travis Walton's exist where the witness/victim remembers things long before they undergo hypnosis if they ever do.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 06:55:19 PM »
Ufology is simply my favorite topic but unfortunately, it is just, dead. Absolutely nothing new under the sun. Some guy finally "breaking his silence" is kind of, meh.  We need a serious UFO crash I'm talking about a mothership crash that can not be ignored or swept under the rug. I could put some of the occupants up in my lovely airbnb :) Not for free though, I hate freeloading self privileged alien beings.

They just make me so mad >:(

Cloud Buster

• KIDD
  • The Sun always shines. 😎
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 06:51:14 AM »
Hello everyone, new noob here,
I have seen strange stuff in the sky here in England.
From tiny dancing lights, to a moon sized thing zipping across the sky.
Not a noise. I believe the governments of this tiny planet are mostly involved, one way or another.
There are no lions in England.  ⛅️

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 06:55:59 AM »
Not a noise. I believe the governments of this tiny planet are mostly involved, one way or another.

Lots of UFO groups in the UK. You might consider finding one, either local or national, and filing reports of what you saw.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 07:56:38 AM »

yes, the government here is totally involved as well... ::)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 07:57:37 AM »
there's a drug in the brain when activated you will see little people, space ships, geometric shapes. Mystics and shamans can call it up by will.. who's to say what they see is not real.. it's dmt, I'd like to try some one day.

it is real .. but this might not be

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 03:59:42 PM »

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: UFO candidate
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2018, 05:19:18 PM »
Another UFO candidate and not Basiago!

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/402686-miami-herald-endorses-house-candidate-who-claims-she-was-taken

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article178813586.html

Lob Bazare

• KDWN
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2018, 05:10:24 PM »
Tried DMT. Freakin amazing experience. I don't think I took enough as I didn't have the machine elf, talking to god, breakthrough moment. Super high though and I think I was very close to being there. Very different than anything else I've ever tried. When I closed my eyes I could see a stained glass/kaleidoscope effect, except it was all in red, not multicoloured. Really hard to get, tasted like hell and killed my throat, but I'd do it again. No regrets.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 05:13:34 PM »
Tried DMT. Freakin amazing experience. I don't think I took enough as I didn't have the machine elf, talking to god, breakthrough moment. Super high though and I think I was very close to being there. Very different than anything else I've ever tried. When I closed my eyes I could see a stained glass/kaleidoscope effect, except it was all in red, not multicoloured. Really hard to get, tasted like hell and killed my throat, but I'd do it again. No regrets.

someone gave it to me when i was a teenager.(.i didn't know they were giving it to me) everything changed for a few minutes.. reality shifted then it was over.. ?  ?  idk