Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 185866 times)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2019, 02:45:09 AM »
You asked. So don't throw me the lackluster jibber jabber.
Nice jacket, dude! ;)

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #226 on: February 05, 2019, 04:20:46 AM »
It was wr250 who was accused and not Gravity Sucks.

I recognize your attempt to muddy the waters by way of denial and diversion. However you and I both know what went on. I have all the facts, should anyone want to directly inquire, here, publicly. I don't hide any of my words, actions or deeds in private messages or with false claims. You're attempting to sell a story, and its downright treasonous. I hope everyone finds you out and takes heed at what it is you're doing.

"Exactly. And I don’t know how wr250 got the reputation of providing La$ha with Mac addresses. He was banned from her forum before I was, and I didn’t last long."

You know full well and good how and why partcular rumours were manufactured, and perpetrated. The carefully constructed chicanery at play here is not only flabbergasting to those who are none-the-wiser, but lack the apropos affectations you're going for. So drop the act.

One thing to remember, we are talking about smaller niche forums. I have known many smaller forum owners who have their niche forums just for fun. They rarely, if ever, look at the numbers and don't care about growth and go with the flow. They are happy with it while it lasts and there is certainly nothing wrong with that. Maybe MV is one of those forum owners?

That is most probably correct.

[MV] could certainly be as you describe in person. Since I have never had any real interaction with him, I am only going on the posts I can see.

He is, he's nice. Let me just preface that with the reassurance that he and I are not close, and I'm not carrying any water for BellGab. I want to make that clear. I do like the place, and honestly prefer it to EllGab, but I'm not white knighting for a man who would probably not remember very much about me or consider me in his life decisions. I'm just another random poster, and the man has a life outside this dog and pony show - probably.

I have known forum owners over the years that are the greatest people in person but in their forum persona come across as uncaring or strange. I have also known forum owners who are the nicest helpful people online but are jerks in person, so it works both ways.

That's the thing, though. MV is a different character, he's not predictable and formulaic, and doesn'f fit the mould of your classic forum moderator. That's what's made BellGab so great, brought so many of us like minds together, and ultimately birthed EllGab. None of that would've happened if it weren't for his maverick, individualist moderating style. And I want to urge everyone to keep this in mind.

Today is a new moon.  No moon.

My bad.

Oh good. Metrons back with an alt too. That’s great. No wonder it smelled in here worse than before. Nobody wants you. Get lost.

I see you're back on your usual group think, vanilla, hive-mind bullshit. Who else, besides you voiced their displeasure with "26 horses", and who on earth spouted the scuttlebutt that is this great unveiling? Oh yes ... its no wonder you're following suit - you've always had a liking for marching in lockstep with mediocrity.

And maybe you and your wall of undesirable text are metron.  Get lost you overly vociferous douchebag.

Why don't you cling on oh so tightly to that "gainful employment" you used to brag about?! Dickhole.
not well-liked, but right

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
« Reply #227 on: February 05, 2019, 04:55:49 AM »
Don’t remind me of the employment situation. Just got my tax form from last year. A $40k withholding for federal income taxes alone seems a bit too steep.  Rather depressing. Don’t worry though that means your country’s check is on the way! 

https://explorer.usaid.gov/cd/ZAF
Babu!!!!

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #228 on: February 05, 2019, 05:01:50 AM »
Don’t worry though that means your country’s check is on the way! 

Politics are a yawn. Take a gander at what the title of this thread is, and stick to the topic. Otherwise, STFU.

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
« Reply #229 on: February 05, 2019, 05:21:45 AM »
Well. You mentioned my gainful employment first so I thought I’d give you an update. Try to help a guy out and look whatcha get.
Babu!!!!

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #230 on: February 05, 2019, 05:29:01 AM »
Well. You mentioned my gainful employment first so I thought I’d give you an update. Try to help a guy out and look whatcha get.

Aww. Sorry, man. I didn't mean to be so nasty. Can't we just get along now? I'm so tired of arguing with you! I promise to stay out of your way if we can only stop butting heads.

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
« Reply #231 on: February 05, 2019, 05:54:58 AM »
Noooope. You might be even more phony than you are vile.  That’s an accomplishment!  I will give you credit for being the best actor to crawl out of the Bellgab leper colony. More folks buying it than I thought.
Babu!!!!

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #232 on: February 05, 2019, 06:10:43 AM »
You might be even more phony than you are vile. That’s an accomplishment! I will give you credit for being the best actor to crawl out of the Bellgab leper colony. More folks buying it than I thought.

Whenever I'm hokey, no one buys it. You give me far too much credit. I need not remind you you were spawned from the same egg as I.

Bart doesn't seem to like me, and neither do any of the other users here, aside from maybe 1 or 2. But that's okay, I guess. I guess its a good thing I don't look to a quasi-Art Bell fan forum for personal validation.

GULP.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #233 on: February 05, 2019, 06:17:37 AM »
Whenever I'm hokey, no one buys it. You give me far too much credit. I need not remind you were spawned from the same egg as I.

Bart doesn't seem to like me, and neither do any of the other users here, aside from 1 or 2. But that's okay, I guess. I guess its a good thing I don't look to a quasi-Art Bell fan forum for personal validation.

GULP.
I like you, Azzerae, as much here as I do there.  I love people.  I love life.  Can't help it, it's just my nature.  Yes, I get taunted, trolled, and made fun of for it, but that doesn't stop me.  It is what it is, and that's all it needs to be.  Nuff Said. ;) ;D

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #234 on: February 05, 2019, 06:19:29 AM »
I like you, Azzerae, as much here as I do there. I love people. I love life. Can't help it, it's just my nature. Yes, I get taunted, trolled, and made fun of for it, but that doesn't stop me. It is what it is, and that's all it needs to be. Nuff Said.

YAY!!!  8) I AGREE, ON ALL FRONTS!!!

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #235 on: February 05, 2019, 06:25:10 AM »
YAY!!!  8) I AGREE, ON ALL FRONTS!!!
Thank you.  Bumped your Karma Points up. ;) ;D

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2019, 06:34:51 AM »
Thank you. Bumped your Karma Points up.

:-*

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #237 on: February 05, 2019, 08:56:22 AM »
It's not too surprising when you consider the fact that Democrats went from supporters of the KKK to supporters of the NOI. It's very, very telling that they care more about blackface than infanticide.
And they love to get derisive mileage at the expense of "Varas" ( a term the left revels in as power insult) whilst simultaneously promising them inclusive representation. I mean good grief, who wouldn't want to be a part of the modern day necktie party! Yikes... ::) ::)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #238 on: February 05, 2019, 08:59:23 AM »
Metron, do you even HAVE horses? Let alone 26 of them ??? Your AV only shows, 4, horses....  curious

I don't actually, it's a literary reference:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/776929.Portrait_of_an_Artist_with_Twenty_Six_Horses

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Eastlake is an outstanding author in the great American western tradition. 8)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #239 on: February 05, 2019, 09:00:53 AM »
Oh good. Metrons back with an alt too. That’s great. No wonder it smelled in here worse than before.  Nobody wants you. Get lost.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login