Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 186000 times)

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #240 on: February 05, 2019, 09:01:51 AM »
Pass
Babu!!!!

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #241 on: February 05, 2019, 09:02:12 AM »
I've had horses throughout my live.  But not 26 at one time.  When I lived in Indiana, I had a Tennessee Walker, a double registered Appy-Quarter Horse, and a Palomino Pony (The pony was for my sons). Plus, 24 laying hens, and 5 goats.
We also had several house and barn Cats, and a dog.  Life was good! ;D :-*

Wow Starr that sounds magical! ;D

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #242 on: February 05, 2019, 09:05:45 AM »

My bad.

I see you're back on your usual group think, vanilla, hive-mind bullshit. Who else, besides you voiced their displeasure with "26 horses", and who on earth spouted the scuttlebutt that is this great unveiling? Oh yes ... its no wonder you're following suit - you've always had a liking for marching in lockstep with mediocrity.
To be fair twas Gravity that made the initial observation, Enard is more caboose than engine where such matters are concerned. 8)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #243 on: February 05, 2019, 09:07:02 AM »
Whenever I'm hokey, no one buys it. You give me far too much credit. I need not remind you you were spawned from the same egg as I.

Bart doesn't seem to like me, and neither do any of the other users here, aside from maybe 1 or 2. But that's okay, I guess. I guess its a good thing I don't look to a quasi-Art Bell fan forum for personal validation.

GULP.
You have more friends than you imagine Azz...just sayin'... 8)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2019, 09:08:11 AM »

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2019, 09:15:55 AM »
To be fair twas Gravity that made the initial observation, Enard is more caboose than engine where such matters are concerned. 8)

I had you pegged in the fall. Your first post betrayed you. By the fifth or sixth post I knew it was you.
Are we having fun yet?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2019, 09:24:27 AM »
Lol, well you're an insightful fella, yes the political constancy is rather impossible to rein in, heh... ::)

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #247 on: February 05, 2019, 10:37:38 AM »
That's the thing, though. MV is a different character, he's not predictable and formulaic, and doesn'f fit the mould of your classic forum moderator. That's what's made BellGab so great, brought so many of us like minds together, and ultimately birthed EllGab. None of that would've happened if it weren't for his maverick, individualist moderating style. And I want to urge everyone to keep this in mind.
As far as MV birthing Ellgab, it's more like MV suddenly abandoned his forum child Bellgab, left it for dead, and then Bart Ell rescued it and now it is flourishing. The parent unexpectedly returns thinking everyone will high-five it and to pick up as if nothing has happened. It just doesn't work like that.

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
« Reply #248 on: February 05, 2019, 10:45:33 AM »
Looks like someone can’t stand it when anyone posts so much as a sentence of poking fun at him. Sprinted right back over to Bellgab to whine about Bart’s one liner earlier saying he seemed to like himself a lot. So many fragile little kids desperately demanding affirmation from one another.
Babu!!!!

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #249 on: February 05, 2019, 02:23:25 PM »
As far as MV birthing Ellgab, it's more like MV suddenly abandoned his forum child Bellgab, left it for dead, and then Bart Ell rescued it and now it is flourishing. The parent unexpectedly returns thinking everyone will high-five it and to pick up as if nothing has happened. It just doesn't work like that.
This is factual and as he chooses not to address the why of it speculation will remain in full bloom.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #250 on: February 05, 2019, 02:38:38 PM »
This is factual and as he chooses not to address the why of it speculation will remain in full bloom.
Only MV knows the real reasons behind the shutdown and while I do agree with others that say he doesn't owe anyone an explanation, I do think he owed it to forum members to give some advance notice about the shutdown. Maybe a statement a few days before the shutdown such as "I have decided to close the forum on July 4th. Although I am not going to explain the reasons why, I do wish everyone good luck." This would allow forum members time to copy any of their posts they wanted to keep and also to contact other members about an alternative meeting place. The only thing that seems to make sense is that he was angry about the whole thing and wanted a quick clean break from it and wasn't interested in finding someone to continue it while he took a leave of absence from it. Giving some advance notice is just the right thing to do.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #251 on: February 05, 2019, 02:46:07 PM »
I can't fault your narrative, having no notice was frankly jarring. It was also interesting how ufoship.com stayed up and at various times Bellgab was either listed for sale or playing sly avatar games with those who bothered to keep it bookmarked and checked back in. It felt like a psyop of some sort, vaguely creepy even?

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #252 on: February 05, 2019, 05:26:23 PM »
And they love to get derisive mileage at the expense of "Varas" ( a term the left revels in as power insult) whilst simultaneously promising them inclusive representation. I mean good grief, who wouldn't want to be a part of the modern day necktie party! Yikes... ::) ::)

Evidently, those tight neckties cut off the circulation to their brains. "Straitjacket" might be more apropos now.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #253 on: February 05, 2019, 07:49:42 PM »
I don't actually, it's a literary reference:

Oh good.  I was concerned it was a trip to TJ gone bad

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #254 on: February 06, 2019, 02:39:45 AM »

MV created all of this stuff. Bart Ell was merely a user, just like the rest of us ... That is up until he cyber stalked MV, stole his intellectual property and reformatted it into a chintzy knock-off site. And it'll always be the case ... those are the cold hard facts. BellGab will always be where everything began.
not well-liked, but right